Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anime Romance RP

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Anime Romance RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:19 pm

Okat lets get this rp started.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Anime Romance RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:41 pm

"Asera!" Ryuuzaki yelled before falling out of bed. He heard some groaning noises coming from the bed.
"Yes?" It was faint.
"Why are you? How did you? What are you doing in here?" Ryuuzaki questioned obviously wide awake now.

~30 minutes later~
Ryuuzaki sat down at the breakfast table in front of an omlette and toasts with a small glass of milk and orange juice.
"Sorry about earlier Ryuuzaki." Asera said as she sat in front of him, the same food and drink sitting in front of her.
Ryuuzaki nodded and began eating quietly. He had gotten used to Asera by now but this morning was new. He wasn't expecting waking up with her next to him. But he believed her excuse of being lonely, I mean why not? She is pretty much alone.
Asera happily dug into her food putting the omlette on the toast and eating it like that.

~15 minutes later~
Ryuuzaki and Asera were out the door and headed for school
"We're leaving!" Asera called back into the house before shutting the door.
Ryuuzaki was already at the gate, waiting.
Asera ran to him "Thanks for waiting Ryuuzaki."
Ryuuzaki nodded with a small smile and shut the gate behind him.
And they walked to school side by side.

(sorry about the time skips, didn't want to write alot)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seras
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:17 pm

Madison Walked to her locker and grabbed her books for her first period Japanese class. (Yes japanese)

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira_08 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm

Jesus, Jesus! wake up already your going to be late. Jesus not really in the mood to go tells his mother that if she can call him sick today.
But its your first day at a new school and I have all your things ready to go so came downstairs.
After a few minutes Jesus finally gets out of bed and walks towered the bathroom. Looking in the mirror thinking to himself "is this a new start or is my life going to stay the some". After 10 minutes Jesus walks down stairs and gets ready to go. Are you going to eat breakfast Jesus not really he answers starting to walk to the door. Walking out the door he hears his mother say "have a good day" not looking back nor saying anything Jesus walks off.

(sorry its bin a minute since I did this )

Akira_08
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exploding Poptarts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Darian hummed a random tune as he walked into the school, heading for his locker. Idly he wondered what would be on the menu in the cafeteria today because he hadn't had breakfast. He reached his locker and opened it to pull out his books for his first few classes, stuffing them into his backpack, sighing a little as he remembered his first class was a math class.

Exploding Poptarts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Ryuuzaki entered the hallway. He had showed Asera where the front desk was. He went to his locker and emptied out his back pack before searching through his locker and pulling out the things he'd need for his first period class. When he was done he hung up his jacket in the locker then shut it.

Asera was in the front office getting her schedule, school map, locker and combination, gym clothes, books and a mint. She popped the mint into her mouth then worked her way through the halls to find her locker. Everything was piled up onto her and she still had her backpack making her shoulder heavier.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exploding Poptarts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:40 pm

Noticing other people heading to their lockers, Darian smiled and waved. He noticed one girl with a pile of things in her arms and came over to offer his help. "Hi there," he said with a smile. "Looks pretty heavy, need a hand?"

Exploding Poptarts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:44 pm

"Huh?" Asera peeked over the pile of stuff "That'd be amazing!" She handed him all the books and carried the gym clothes, the locker combination, school map and her schedule. "Do you know where this locker is?" She showed him the locker number.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CaKe on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:51 pm

Yumi rushed through people to get to her locker to get her stuff. "Move it p-" she said as she bumped it to Ryuuzaki and fell down. "Sorry" she said getting up and walking away.

CaKe
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira_08 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 pm

Jesus walks into school not knowing what will happen. He looks around for a minute not knowing where to go to gets his schedule so he asked a random person. Oh are you looking for the office its two rooms down and to the right you can't miss it "OK". Jesus looks down the hall and as he looks back to thank the person they run off.
Last edited by Akira_08 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Akira_08
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:04 pm

Ryuuzaki ran into his locker. "Sorr-" Yumi was already gone. "y...." he finished the word. He turned away quickly not wanting to look like a stalker and picked up his backpack.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Madison walked into her Japanese class and took a seat in the bakc of the room near the window.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:34 pm

Ryuuzaki shut his locker and headed to math class. He loved math and was very good at it. He sat down in the middle seat in the row closest to the wall. He took out his notebook and homework getting ready to turn the homework in and take notes.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akira_08 on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:39 pm

Jesus walks into the office and gets his schedule. Looking at his schedule Japanese Culture, Math, P.E., and so on. Japanese Culture "what!" I never pick this class, but whatever this might be different for me. Before leaving the office her asked one of the teachers where his first period class is. The teacher helped him to his class. Jesus walk in and talks to the teacher telling him that he was new and so on. The teacher stands up and introduces Jesus to the class as a transfer student. The teacher tells Jesus to tells the class about himself. Jesus just tells the class that he is new nothing else. OK then you may have a sit next to Madison if you have any questions ask her to help you "OK". Jesus just sits down.

Akira_08
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exploding Poptarts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm

Seras wrote:"Huh?" Asera peeked over the pile of stuff "That'd be amazing!" She handed him all the books and carried the gym clothes, the locker combination, school map and her schedule. "Do you know where this locker is?" She showed him the locker number.

He blinked in surprise as she passed nearly everything to him, then glanced at the number. "Yeah, sure. It's right down here," he said, pointing with his pinky finger as he couldn't really move his hand. He started off down the hallway with her. "New here, huh?" he asked.

((sorry, a friend had a crisis with his car or I would have replied sooner :\ ))

Exploding Poptarts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:45 pm

(it's cool.)

Asera nodded "I moved her two weeks ago." She followed him to the locker. "I live with the Shindu's. Whats your name?" She was happy that he was being nice.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

Madison noticed a boy sit down next to her,she turned, " hey So you're the new kid huh? I'm Madison Parker And don't worry I'm still kinda new myself you see" She said smiling.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exploding Poptarts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:59 pm

"Two weeks, how are you liking it so far? Oh, sorry, I'm Darian, what's your name?" he replied, slowing as he looked at the numbers on the lockers before coming to hers. "Here's your locker; I guess they gave you the combination?"

Exploding Poptarts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seras on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:18 pm

"It's okay, I haven't really left thier house except for some clothes shopping and to go to the grocery store with Ryuuzaki." She looked at the combination and opened the locker. "My name is Asera" She took the books from him and put them in the locker. "Thank you for helping me." She smiled at him.

Seras
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exploding Poptarts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:27 pm

"Ah, haven't seen too much yet, then," he said, handing her her things. He smiled and shrugged, "No problem, gotta make myself useful somehow. What is your first class?" he asked, realizing if they didn't get going soon, they'd both be late.

Exploding Poptarts
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!