Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anti-Demon Agency

Anti-Demon Agency.

a part of “Anti-Demon Agency”, a fictional universe by Jadebud98.

Special humans gifted with the power to make weapons join an agency designed to eliminate the demon race for their crimes against the world. (No more applications)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anti-Demon Agency”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Anti-Demon Agency.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Warden is still up and moving. Pretty sure if we give her a good jab she will come back to life. Wait, up and moving yet not alive? Zombie Warden? No wonder she is Overworked...

Anyways, I will look forward to it Specs.
Last edited by ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

*CoughWarden'saher/shecough*

Anyways, uhh, I'll see what I can post. > u >
As a very short lived king but said, "GLORIOUS." many people began to swoon in the presence of his shining golden armor.

They'll Rob you Blind is my latest RP! :'D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Hahaha, zombieWarden! You've returned!

Btw, I posted guys. I hope it's alright, Jade.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:17 pm

*Cough* I knew that! I said she.. I didn't edit my post what are you talking about? Your crazy!

Anyways, welcome back from the sleeping world Warden!

Edit: It was a good read Specs!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Heh, yeah, I am back.
I kinda wandered off when I didn't really have anything in OOC and I was the last poster in IC. Heh.

I noticed I was still called he in your second sentence, Shadows.
No problem though, it might be a good giveaway if I WAS a guy, since I usually play male roles.
Heh, thanks though, Shadows.

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Awesome post, Spectrum, except you left out one detail that I think I said before; since the giant bug was formed from 42 bugs in total 42 souls would fall out giving everyone seven souls to share! YAY FOR DEMON SOULS! Now everyone say thanks Jayze :p! lol. So anyways Spectrum don't worry you're good, just edit your post to say you killed one demon and collected eight souls.

So now, for the people who like killed of some of the insects because they thought that it wasn't one entity or whatever and let's say you killed off six of them just forget about that part and add on the seven feel free to ask questions if I'm unclear.

For everyone else; you killed zero demons though collected seven souls (sorry Overworked you just have to change that one part.)

Lastly, after you collect those seven souls you will all have a total of nine! WOO! Almost at the point to get into teams of three!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:07 pm

Gah, darn it all. Didn't see that one.. There, now you can't tell.

No, Warden, I am pretty sure it says her/she. Maybe you should get your eyes checked hmm? Oh look distraction!

Say Jade, what if Naverine refuses to collect more than three saying that she will not take pride in collecting so many souls from another's kill? She has a complex of wanting to best the others with her own strength. Though that doesn't work out for her very much... Lol.

If Cruz doesn't come back, we can't split into teams of three. Just throwing that out there..

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:31 pm

@ Shadows: that's fine you can do that. Also, I know that if Cruz does not come back we can't go into teams but I like to think on the bright side. He might be on vacation, and speaking of which I'm asking you guys if you know that you will be gone for a while to warn us so we don't think you've left, if I can I will make another OOC tab for absences. I will PM Cruzix as well every one so we can find out whats going on.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:32 pm

@Shadows--

Gasp! Where?1 [/proceeds to run around looking for aliens]

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:36 pm

@Jade: Roger! I look forward to even doing a sequel, so I shall not disappear. Not planning on any absences. Less if its for like an hour or two a day.

@Warden: Over there! Quick!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:42 pm

[/looks around more]

Maybe it's in that cave!

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:53 pm

N-No, I wouldn't advise that so much..

Anyways! I should probably get to work on a post.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OverworkedWarden on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 pm

[/nods]

That's probably true.

[/goes to wait for post]

OverworkedWarden
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Yay! Thanks Shadows!

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Alright, posted!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 pm

I'm gonna be gone from July 17th to the 23rd. But I'll let you know when that gets here, too.

Also you guys make me laugh xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 pm

Okay thanks for letting us know Specs :).

Anyways, on a more serious matter; What will we do now with Cruzix?- Well Cruzix hasn't been on since like July 2 and I don't want this role play to slow down because he quit without saying or just went away for some unknown reason without saying. So, I provide two options: 1. We could just play on without him and just drag his character along and spend some more days then I had expected to do without demon hunting, or 2. We could act as if Christian never existed and get someone else to join, give them two to nine demon souls to start off with and let them be Cruzix's replacement. I like option 1 better but if worse comes to worse option 2 will come. Also, someone could play as Christian until he comes back but if he doesn't we'll either keep going as if he never existed or find a replacement. Any questions? Any more options you'd like to suggest?

On a less serious matter; do you want me to time skip to us at the dining table again?

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Ehem, I propose a third option!

Since we were splitting off into teams somewhat, and not all 6 would be together at all times. What if we say Christian was sent off to do some personal training for awhile by his request? Work with some of the higher ups or what not. Then if Cruz comes back simple enough, we bring Christian back from training. That way each character has chance to still develop. And if he does not return in lets say a week or two, we get a report of his death and a possible new team member coming in.

Or, option 4: He has been injured in this last fight and remains in a critical condition at a hospital near by. If he comes back, yay he is awake and out of the coma, everyone dance. If not, guess they didn't make it. Too bad.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Lol, Shadow's suggestions were kinda funny. But I like them, since it would give excuses all around for everything. It's more flexible, I mean.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Good suggestions Shadows lol so I say we'll go with suggestion three because that way he can still get souls for if he comes back so plan 3 it is.

Now I guess I'll just do the skip since everyone's in the helicopter.

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!