Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anyone interested in a 1x1

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Anyone interested in a 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

I was just wondering if anyone was interested in doing a 1x1 with me. I am getting bored or RPG and I need someone to Rp with me.
Just some facts about me:
*I love roleplaying romances
*I am on almost everyday
*I can post up to about 2-3 good paragraphs
*I need someone active and can post at least 2 paragraphs.
*I freak out when you don't post within a day unless I know you are leaving.
*I HATE Sci Fi and apocalypse stuff.
*I prefer playing the girl, but I can also play guys.

Other than that it is fair game.
Gir â™Ĩ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Anyone interested in a 1x1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 pm

I need a 1x1 to occupy myself. Do you mind sharing some of your ideas?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:40 pm

@Solomon Yea sure
My idea was a romance between either:
supernatural/human
vamp/wolf
two humans that hated each other
or
a romance between a kidnapper and kidnappee.

Which one do you like the best?
But be aware that I cannot be a kidnapper if I tried.

I have wanted to do some of these for a long while, but I couldn't find anyone to them with me.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:01 pm

I could do supernatural/human, or humans that hated one another. Kidnapper and kidnappee sounds tough for myself, unless there was a good motive and drive for the kidnapping. I can't do blind malevolence too well. ^_^

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:20 pm

Well you could come up with a reason for the kidnapper/kidnappee. But I understand what you mean. But i would love to do a supernatural/human since it seems easier to put together. Questions:
Which one do you want to be?
Should the setting be school? If so, higschool or college
Should the setting be graduated and working adults?
Are you okay with me playing the female?
And am I asking too many questions? Lol

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Ha you're being thorough. That's a good thing.

I'm fine to be either the human or the supernatural. If we played adults I would prefer to be the human, likewise for the college setting. You're fine to play the female; I'm most accustomed to playing male anyhow. If you chose to be the supernatural, what sort of role would you be?

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:33 pm

Okay you can e the human male and the setting will be college. For being the supernatural female I would play a fairy or something. Being a vampire or wolf is too typical. Unless I make a fairy vampire hybrid. OOO! I am amazing. The girl will be a fairy/vampire hybrid. This way she can fly and have cool fangs.
Any other details we should add?

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Haha sounds good. Just anything else you want in the setting? I can write my character pretty easily as we go, I don't have any trouble in that department.

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Nothing else. Typical college with dorm rooms and mixed breed of children. Time for Character sheet. Nothing long and ridiculous since its just us.
Name:
Major in college:
Pic: real of course

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Name: James M. Merriam
Race: Human
Major in college: English Education
Pic:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... p_1977.JPG

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Name: Rosalind J Wand
Race: Fairy/Vampire
Major: Art and Design
Pic:
http://m.imdb.com/name/nm1667364/mediai ... NDUwOTM4Nw

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solomon Blank on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 am

Where were you planning to set the roleplay up? Did you mean to use PMs, or forum?

Solomon Blank
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 am

The forum. I'll set it up now.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 am

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tequila on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 am

Hey Dreamer!
So, uh. I'm sort of new to RPG, so I'm having a little difficulty trying to fit it. That being said, I'm not new to roleplaying, so I'd love to do a onexone with you, if you're still willing.
What do you think of a OwnerxMaid romance pairing?

Tequila
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:27 am

@Tequila sure. PM me

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tequila on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 am

Sweet!
I'll send you one right away.

Tequila
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!