Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

It's Anything But Simple

It's Anything But Simple

a part of “It's Anything But Simple”, a fictional universe by SpaceMonkey.

Different people, different backgrounds, two buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “It's Anything But Simple”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: It's Anything But Simple

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm

I updated Kelly a bit. Enjoy. :P
But really I think she's finished now.
If anyone wants to plot something with me just send me a PM!
Super excited!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:21 am

Will we be doing relationship sheets? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceMonkey on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:22 am

LittleMissGeorgia wrote:Will we be doing relationship sheets? :)

Yup. We'll be doing that in a bit. :) Also, I've added a new apartment building, and two new spots. Dun worry, both of them are already Taken (One by Horseygirl, and the other by a friend of mine who's yet to make an account), and the Dave Franco and Andrew Garfield spots are once again OPEN since Chicka unreserved them both. Any takers? xD lol

AAAAAND, I've shortened the minimum to 300 words. c:

And that's all. Love all the characters by the way. xD

SpaceMonkey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Ooo! I guess I could take Andrew Garfield off your hands for you ;) If that's all right.

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UCTigerette on Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:37 pm

I could double up and take Dave Franco if you'd like. Just let me know. (:
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!

UCTigerette
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:31 pm

In light of the fact that all of the girls as of yet have a career that has more to do with social and language skills, I hope it is alright if I tweak my girl to be in STEM. Everything will be the same except for her career, of course.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpaceMonkey on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:36 pm

UCTigerette wrote:I could double up and take Dave Franco if you'd like. Just let me know. (:

Thanks. :) That'd be great.

OurStars wrote:In light of the fact that all of the girls as of yet have a career that has more to do with social and language skills, I hope it is alright if I tweak my girl to be in STEM. Everything will be the same except for her career, of course.

Yeah, that's totally fine. :) Go ahead.

In other news, the Taylor Momsen part's already been filled. :)

SpaceMonkey
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysium on Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:03 am

Hi. Hello. I'm Elysium and I'm the one who took the Francisco Lachowski spot. xD Anyway, lady GM aka SpaceMonkey's next to me right now, and she wanted me to tell you lot that the Relationship Thread will be up soon and that the roleplay will start once the last few roles have been filled. And they already have, technically. xD She's just waiting for the sheets and yeah. That's all. :) kbye.

Elysium
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RenderedHarmless on Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:21 pm

Looking forward to it ^.^
Image Image

RenderedHarmless
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:15 pm

So how close are we to starting this?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarge on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:47 am

Hi. Hopefully this is still happening, since it looks fantastic and I love all the characters that have been crafted for it. If you are still going ahead, I was wondering if the Andrew Garfield character was still open. If so, I'd love to try my hand with that character. I'm writing up a character sheet for him now just in case. If not, no worries. Hope everyone is well. Cheers!

Oh, and... "I'm not sleepy and there is no place I'm going to."

Sarge
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarge on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Okay, I have submitted my 'Andrew Garfield' character just in case. I won't be too distraught if I get knocked back, but I at least hope this thing gets off the ground 'cause it would be a great read!

Sarge
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!