Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

APH! Meeting of the World RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: APH! Meeting of the World RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Sun May 17, 2009 11:37 pm

Austria chose to ignore Germany and pay attention to Italy. He smiled a little bit at Italy's care for him. "Its something that will only concern you if you take off that mask or if you catch it." Austria said.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Sun May 17, 2009 11:40 pm

*sigh* everyone it's ¿ignoring me? *sigh*
(truns his head to Italy) Italy are you hungry? It's been a while and you didn't mention pasta... that worries me, how...how are you feeling today?...
Austria let's take his pulse maybe something it's going wrong with him...( really worried)

ehem.. since this headed us to nowhere (I said it at the begining!) what about take lunch? (I'm hungry and want a wurst) so ok let's take a break BUT (stares at everyone) after that we're going to talk seriously about the matter that concerns us here.

and Russia please stop saying those creepy things about everyone becoming one with you...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Sun May 17, 2009 11:43 pm

"Yup! I'm Korea!" the nation chirped loudly when he was recognized by another nation. "This disease had to have come from Japan because he only cares about bullying me!" -- Upon saying this, he was sure to shoot a glare at his brother -- "More importantly, Korea created a cure dementia! See how amazing I am?"

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 11:44 pm

"Aiya a break already, aru? We just go together..." Thinking about it. "Never mind maybe a break is good, aru." Not sure how long his nerves would last with a fighting Japan and Korea. Not to mention Russia... China stayed close to his brothers.

"Korea, aru..." Simply bringing a hand to his face pinching the bridge of his nose. Oh was this a headache coming on. Perhaps.
Last edited by Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 11:45 pm

I think Japan kun is to blame as well!!!!
-Russia san just wanted to see everyone else fight-

hyogalover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Sun May 17, 2009 11:48 pm

Italy grinned and nodded, deciding to leave the mask alone. "Okay then, Austria! If you say so~!"

He blinked a moment at Germany, then smiled. "Ve~! I had pasta before I came, Germany! If you want some, though, I'm sure we could go make some..." He trailed off, thinking about all of the types of pasta he could make.

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Sun May 17, 2009 11:49 pm

"I don't believe that just because Italy has not metioned his favorite food that he is sick. You've been worrying a little more about Italy than usual Germany. You're starting to sound like his mother." Austria said.

He saw the others chatter as Germany's attempt to control the area failed. Austria didn't have much of an appetite, but he could eat if he must.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Sun May 17, 2009 11:53 pm

"See, aniki? Russia agrees with me! You think I'm right, too, right?" Korea grinned expectantly at his brother, the one he knew he could always rely on. (Or so he was convinced.)

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 11:55 pm

it is lunch time!!!! I'll go for some vodka and go look for Lithuania!

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Sun May 17, 2009 11:56 pm

o-oh... you think so Austria? well... it's all because that virus problem i-it's nothing that I worry more or not it's just security matters (*cof* blush) well Italy can I...can I have some of that pasta of yours?... I- I forgot bring wurst that's all...

R-Russia san don't be so natural about frightful intentions like those!

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Russia...Why did he have to start them up again. "Korea...I think it is....Why don't we eat, aru. Want some Kimchi?" He stopped best to avoid the question. For Korea Kimchi was a good distraction most of the time.

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Mon May 18, 2009 12:02 am

"Italy hasn't shown any signs of a flue, Germany. You have no reason to be concerned as well as the fact that Italy is wearing a mask." Austria said patting Italy's mouth lightly where the mask was. He saw Germany try to sway away from the subject but Austria just pulled him back in.

"Italy had already eaten and if we were to go out to eat you could very well buy your wurst there. If we were to worry about anybody's health it would be yours. You're starting to look red." Austria said.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 am

Italy beamed. "Of course, Germany~! But...I didn't bring any." He frowned a moment, then continued, "I could make you some, though~!"

Italy blinked at Austria when he patted his mask, smiling beneath it. Then he looked worried. "Do you think Germany's sick, Austria? He told me he wasn't, but if you think he is-!"

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Mon May 18, 2009 12:07 am

"Kimchi? Aniki, did you make that yourself?" Korea was moved to tears by his brother's dedication to his well being. Not only was China giving him a free meal but it was his favorite! He sat alongside his brother, now completely unaware of his surroundings. His eagerness for the dish his brother offered was accompanied with light pounds on the table. He was quick to pull out a pair of metal chopsticks from his hanbok, always ready for such an occasion.

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Mon May 18, 2009 12:10 am

I will go for a while to search for the others!!!!
see you all in your dreams!!

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 am

Austria didn't look at Italy and only stared at Germany. "Well if you're that concerned you can check for yourself Italy." he sighed.

Austria whispered into Italy's ear. "To check his temperature you got to put your forehead to his okay? If its hot then he's sick, if he's normal or cold then he's fine." He pulled away from Italy once he finished telling him how to properly check someone's temperature.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 12:12 am

Romano snapped out his thoughts, he was certain that he heard his brother say that magical word "Pasta", he looked over at his brother only to find him happily talking to that Potato Eater. He is not very impressed,

"Whats this about pasta? Is it lunchtime?" he asked, then growled, "and how many times do I have to tell you to stop talking to that Potato jerk!"

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 am

China had been through these meets way too many times to know always bring something to hush Korea. "Y-Yes, aru. Just for you, Korea." Placing the container on the table, as well as his own with rice among other things. Always making sure to pack extra in case Japan would like some. He looked to his other brother. "Japan would you like some, aru?" Hopefully they could at least get through a meal without arguing, if it was possible. Then returning his attention back to Korea, knowing full well if he didn't that would start a fight. "I hope you like it, aru."

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:14 am

Italy blinked up at Austria for a moment. But if Austria said that was how you checked someone's temperature, then it had to be the truth!
"Okay, Austria~!" he said cheerfully.
Then he bounced up to Germany, completely ignoring any concept of personal space, and leaned forward until their foreheads were touching.

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

"I-I'm ok!!" -Germany says to Austria while he's starting to feel a cold sweat in his head

"It's fine Italy, I think it's ok if I go to buy some wurst as Austria said, don't worry about the pasta we can eat it in another moment, I just feel like I can't take this meeting anymore, America suddenly dissapeared, and the asian brothers are arguing between them while Russia is thinking about weird stuff to do with them. I feel like I'm going to faint here. But I'm ok..."

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!