Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

APH! Meeting of the World RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: APH! Meeting of the World RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:25 am

Italy leaned back again, allowing Germany some space to breath, and cheerfully told Austria, "He's not hot~!"

Then Italy wrinkled his nose slightly and wiped at his forehead. "A little sweaty, though..."

He looked up at his brother's voice and grinned brightly under the mask. "Romano~! Germany said we should make pasta!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kalisona
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Mon May 18, 2009 12:33 am

Korea nodded eagerly at his brother. He loved absolutely everything his older brother did and this was no exception. He did have a small problem when China extended the same courtesy to Japan. He tugged on China's sleeve, shaking his head. The other hand was holding the chopsticks that were still in his mouth. When he finally swallowed and removed the utensils from his mouth, his objections were in order. "Aniki! You can't do that! Japan is the reason everybody is getting sick!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 am

"Pasta sounds good," Romano replied to his brother and then glared at Germany, "but you aren't giving any to that jerk! He can go and eat his wurst and potato stuff!"

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Mon May 18, 2009 12:34 am

Austria went to talk to Germany as Italy went to talk with his brother. "Stop worrying so much. Its almost embarrasing to watch." Austria said turning partially around to pick up a glass of water and put it in Germany's hand. "Italy is fine. Once he trips or something you can go to the rescue."

Austria was almost envious of the closeness Germany and Italy had with each other. He grew to ignore it. He had Hungary.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:39 am

Veneziano visibly drooped. "But fratello...! What if Germany's hungry~? I want to make him pasta!"

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Mon May 18, 2009 12:42 am

"Why did you told him to do that?!" stares at Austria (while Italy it's hugging his brother)
"uhm is that Romano weird guy" said Germany in whispers
Uhm...and how are you doing Austria? I didn't hear news about you, I'm very sorry if sometimes Prussia niisan go to your place and make such disasters, apparently he's not even aware that he's not a country anymore. And also he has this strange fear to frying pans, do you know why?

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 12:43 am

Romano sighed, "It's always about that Potato Jerk! He can find his own food," he looked at his brother, "Pasta should be just for us....."

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 am

Feliciano drooped further, looking more glum than he had since the start of the meeting. "U-um, sorry? I could make you some pasta too...!"

He wasn't about to not make Germany pasta, though, not after he had asked for some.

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 am

As demanding as ever. But then if he wasn't it wouldn't be Korea. He loved both of his brothers, even if one got on his nerves quite a lot. "Japan isn't the cause, aru. I told you. It came from America." He patted his head in the hope that it might calm him to some degree. It was so waring when he had to deal with the two of them fighting. China really didn't like to pick sides, but was forced to at times. Quickly before he said anything else, he removed his mask and took a mouth full of rice. If only America would just admit it was his fault. Then he would have to deal with these two fighting.

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Mon May 18, 2009 12:48 am

Austria ignored Germany's mention of what he had told Italy to do. "Yes that is Romano, Italy's brother." he said responding to Germany's second question.

Austria shivered at the mention of Prussia's name. "U-um. I- I uh..." Austria stuttered a bit. "Just try to keep him in his place okay?" Austria said angrly, avoiding the question and hiding his shivers down his spine.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 12:53 am

Romano shifted in his seat uncomfortably, he honestly didn't like to see his brother so upset.

"I suppose.... suppose you can give that Potato Jerk some pasta," he said relucantly, ".....I am only going to let him this once.....s-so don't I will let him again."

Romano crossed his arms with humph, and slouched in his chair.

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 12:56 am

Feliciano brightened immediately, hugging Romano tightly. "Yay~! We can make some pasta and share it! Everyone loves pasta, ve~!"

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Mon May 18, 2009 1:00 am

As much as Korea wanted to pursue the truth of the matter -- that Japan was the sole cause of this terrible sickness -- he lost all his vigor when his brother patted his head. He grinned broadly and continued eating. Kimchi went well with rice and as rude as it was, he was quick to snatch a few chopstick full of rice from China's cup. He would be satisfied for now but the second he was finished eating, he would launch his retaliation against Japan!

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 1:01 am

Romano sighed a long sigh as his little brother bear hugs him, he saw this coming miles away.

"As long there is Tomatoes with the pasta, its fine~"

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 1:04 am

Feliciano just nodded cheerfully. Then he paused and looked at his brother. "Romano, you don't have a mask?" he asked, pulling at his own. "Austria said that without the mask you could get sick, and I don't want you to get sick!" North Italy was now working himself into a panic. He clung tighter to Romano.

kalisona
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Mon May 18, 2009 1:06 am

Germany feels Romano's bad vibes but all of that crash in Germany's back, he's talking with Austria, and wondering why Hungary san didn't come with him, they seemed to be close, but Germany fears that theme it's not his business, though he feel Austria being like always, he's a bit worried because after all they were a long time ago kind of friends.

-I'll keep Prussia niisan in my territory, I almost feeling that i need to put him a GPS or something like that...

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Mon May 18, 2009 1:08 am

It was good that the pat hushed him, he preferred to not be yelled at while he was eating. China continued to eat his meal enjoying the quiet, well at least the quiet from Korea. The other nations could be easily drowned out, Korea on the other hand, was a little harder to ignore. The moment his chopsticks clinked with Korea's he gave him a look. The look of, you know that you shouldn't do that. However ineffective it maybe. "Korea, aru...That is rude." He tried to muster a stern voice.

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby genechan on Mon May 18, 2009 1:10 am

Felicino's panicking started to make Romano worry, without a second thought he held his breath and put his hands over his mouth, and nose.

genechan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Mon May 18, 2009 1:11 am

Austria took a deep breath to regain his calm. "Please... Even a dog collar if you will..." He said crossing his arms and pushing up his glasses. He had also been wondering where Hungary was. He had met with her before he had left to come here. He had played some Chopin after talking to her, then left the house.

"A dog collar with a tracker." Austria added to his last statement. He looked over at the two brothers' and their conversation. Apparently the virus subject came up again. "Do you have another mask Germany? You might as well supply one to Italy's brother as well."

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kalisona on Mon May 18, 2009 1:15 am

Feliciano jumped to his feet and tugged at Romano's arm. "I bet Germany has one~! He gave me mine!"

kalisona
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!