Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

APH! Meeting of the World RP

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

APH! Meeting of the World RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 9:41 pm

It is the meeting of the world! and during that time, the world nations decide to party! they are just being Hetare!!! and so, the curtain opens and there is a discussion of how to find a solution to the Influenza H1N1 :lol:

andddddddddddddddddd BEGIN!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

hyogalover
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: APH! Meeting of the World RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Sun May 17, 2009 10:07 pm

hem... seems like I´m the first getting here... well... (O_O finds out that he's not alone, and almost had a heart attack) ehh.. Russia for how long did you wait here? (he... just begin a conversation...like the manual said uh? and then what?...oh! greetings) Russia how are you? ^^u (why it's so cold here??!! )

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Gilbert_Weillschmidt wrote:hem... seems like I´m the first getting here... well... (O_O finds out that he's not alone, and almost had a heart attack) ehh.. Russia for how long did you wait here? (he... just begin a conversation...like the manual said uh? and then what?...oh! greetings) Russia how are you? ^^u (why it's so cold here??!! )

ehum!!!! :D
I don;t know why is so cold in here! but I know we are early today!!!!
I can't wait to see everyone else's face

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

ohlordswineflu (also I always rp in "long form" so yeah)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mightstalkyou on Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm

Since he is the AWESOME UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Alfred enters the meeting room with a BANG.

No seriously. He literally kicks the doors open, the wooden barricades just barely withstanding the sudden force as they slammed against the walls. He stands with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face. Even though you can't see the smile, what with a blue colored flu mask covering half his face.

"Have no fear! America is here! Now what's all this about Mexico and pigs?"

mightstalkyou
Member for 15 years

Re: ohlordswineflu (also I always rp in "long form" so yeah)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

-with a really cute smile, Russia san says to America-

ehum!! America sit down! you are so lively today! just sit here besides me and wait for the rest to show up!
meanwhile we can discuss of becoming one with me!!

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 10:13 pm

China enters the room, and simple stares at the other two. A white flu mask on his face. He rarely ever got here this early. "Ah...Russia and Germany, aru..." He quickly made his way to his seat. "Where is everyone else, aru?" Translation where were the other Asian nations, or anyone for that matter. As the doors bang open there is only two people he knew who might do that. And well it was America this time. "Aiya...Why so noisly, America, aru?"
Last edited by Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Austria gave a slight shiver as he entered. He let out a sigh. "I can even see my breath here." he shivered again, wrapping his arms around his waist hoping it would make him at least a little warmer. He pushed up his glasses for they had slipped a little from his body shaking from the cold.

"Its pretty empty..." He said looking around, seeing who was present.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:17 pm

why don't you sit besides me China?

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Sun May 17, 2009 10:18 pm

Hey!! (germany shouts) America it's suposed you are infected too!!.... Germany just take seat and pray that this meeting it's not going to end nowhere (ahh >_< estomach ache begin!)

well since there are just five of us, what are you planning to do America? ¬¬ I know you have a plan I can feel that strange aura of yours...

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:20 pm

America kun is sick? then why don't you come over my place so I can heal you?

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Re: ohlordswineflu (also I always rp in "long form" so yeah)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mightstalkyou on Sun May 17, 2009 10:21 pm

hyogalover wrote:-with a really cute smile, Russia san says to America-

ehum!! America sit down! you are so lively today! just sit here besides me and wait for the rest to show up!
meanwhile we can discuss of becoming one with me!!

"Uhhh..." America gives you a blank stare Russia. "How about... not? Friggin commie..." He mutters to himself that last bit, never mind the fact that Russia hasn't been communist for a while now. Either way he shrugs and circles over to the head of the table. He is the best country after all.

When Germany speaks up he frowns a bit. "Hey! Just because one or two or... three or four people died doesn't mean anything! It's all Mexico's fault in the first place!" At least that's what he would like to think. "And OF COURSE I have a plan! I'll tell you all once everyone gets here!" Yeah, is ignoring you Russia.

mightstalkyou
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 10:22 pm

"R-Russia, aru..." Knowing was more of a sit beside me, more then asking. China rises and sits beside the larger nation. "Yes, aru. What are you going to do America." Shivering, why was it so cold, aru...

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:24 pm

-is bored already and decides to drink vodka-

aaaaaaaaaaaa is so hot in here!!!!!!

e!!! ehum ^^
china I want a piece of you

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chikokuda on Sun May 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Austria was lost in the conversation and didn't really know what to say besides look at the broken door on the ground. America was always like this wasn't he? He was the 'hero' as he would say.

He saw China, looking a bit uncomfortable as he sat next to Russia. "Do you find it as cold in here as i do China?" he asked.

chikokuda
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilbert_Weillschmidt on Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Germany stomach ache increasesone..two three people.... That's nothing compared with the data I have! here says that this it's almost a pandemic disease! and.... why are you wearing a mask here? ¬¬ Germany stomach ache increases tooks a stomach med

Gilbert_Weillschmidt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:29 pm

eeeeeeeeee? I don't feel anything cold!!!!

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anamibeyondaname on Sun May 17, 2009 10:30 pm

"Eh...Russia now is not a good time to joke, aru...." Glad to have a change from the subject at hand. He focused on Austria. "Yes, it is rather cold, aru."

Anamibeyondaname
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Penguinbuddy on Sun May 17, 2009 10:31 pm

Japan makes sure his mask is firmly on his face as he enters through the doors. He noticed that he arrived early, as there are only a few people here now.

'America-san is already making racket I see.' Japan thought as he sat next to China.

"Hello China. How are you today?" he greeted his elder brother.

Then japan suddenly started shivering, was the heater broken? Why was he so cold?
Last edited by Penguinbuddy on Sun May 17, 2009 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penguinbuddy
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mansae on Sun May 17, 2009 10:32 pm

Korea was going to set everybody straight once and for all -- while all the great things in the world did indeed come from him (his automobiles were the greatest in the world! Hyundai, Toyota, Ford...), this influenza did NOT originate in him!

Unfortunately for the eager nation, he lost whatever great plan he had once a freezing chill blasted at him upon entering the room. Even his ahoge straightened out, his Korean spirit starting to shiver. His teeth were already chattering and he waddled toward the group of nations who were gathered around China. "H-Hey, aniki! What kind of place is thiiiis? It's so cold!"

mansae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hyogalover on Sun May 17, 2009 10:32 pm

-meanwhile, China was distracted, and a big panda was sitting besides china and Russia was gone-

hyogalover
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!