Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ӂAppetite for Disasterӂ {partner search}

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

ӂAppetite for Disasterӂ {partner search}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 pm

Tis I again! I've got a few specific ideas I'm really craving to do right now! I've only got the time to do each idea once so it's first come first serve! If you're interested please post here and get dibs on the idea. Or if you don't like them but would still like to RP with me feel free to let me knew, here or via PM! ^-^

First idea, this one is based off of the movie Hannibal Rising. If you're not familiar click the link, it'll pretty much explain what happened in detail for those who haven't seen the movie. Anyway, what I would like to do is pick up where the movie ended, only change a few things. After Hannibal went to Canada to kill Grentz he started over new in America, where Lady Murasaki finds him, and accepts his feelings for her. Now this is a very loose plot, anything can happen, so we can make it up as we go along. Add in whatever drama we want to, as long as Hannibal is still well, killing people. For this idea I would like to play Lady Murasaki!

Second idea, serial killers on the run. *gasp* Shocker! Two killers run away together after neearly being caught for murdering an entire family. They head cross country where they face more problems than just being wanted, they're also only in their late teens and now homeless. On their way across the nation they run into multiple problems, like crossing paths with another killer, who ends up stalking them. Anything can happen, one of them might be killed, or they could both be caught. This is another anything-could-happen idea. I'd prefer to play the female for this, but I'm willing to play a male.

Third idea, I had a crazy dream about this and thought it would be a really cool idea. Anyway, a normal human girl comes across a seemingly human boy unconcious in the park. She brings him back home and waits for him to come back around. When he does he tells her to stay away from him, why? Because he has a bloodthirsty demon living inside of him that likes to eat the life force of humans. Anything could happen when the girl offers to let him stay with her until he can find somewhere to go. Will she be killed by the demon inside of the boy? I'd like to play the girl for this one.

I'll probably think of more ideas later, but for now that's it! I'm really eager for these to take off so let me know soon, if you're interested! :D
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!