Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aralon Chapter 1:Corruption

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Aralon Chapter 1:Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:00 am

((OOC: Here is the link to the OOC thread for Aralon))

”Hey…Hey brother! Look at what we got in the mail!” Dante was holding two packages and threw one over to Brandon his brother. β€œIt finally came in…wait isn’t this suppose to be out next month?” Dante ripped open his package to find a note and a pair of goggles. Dante began to read the short note.

You are one of the few that were chosen to test out our new game, Aralon, the top of the line virtual reality game. To start please follow the directions listed below.

Step 1: Put goggles on forehead and press the power button.

Step 2: Think of a name for your character. Once you thought of your name it should already be on your screen once you put it on.

Step 3: place the goggles over your eyes and say start. Enjoy the ride!

Warning: It is wise to start the game when you are lying down. Side effects include nausea and lack of body control.

Dante placed the goggles on his head and pressed the power button. β€œOk…now to think of a name.” he looked over to his brother Brandon. β€œHow about…the last part of our name be Left with a e at the end so people can tell were twins.” Brandon gave a slight nod. β€˜How about Viktor Lefte. Yea there we go Viktor Lefte.’ Dante then placed the goggles over his eyes and said, β€œStart.” Dantes body immediately fell to the floor with a loud thud. He forgot to read the warning that was on the instructions.

Viktor rubbed his forehead in soreness and opened his eyes once he said start. It was a extraordinary site, never before had he seen such detail put into a game before. The wind looked and even felt realistic giving a cold breeze. The grass had movement but not like the other games Viktor had seen. This game was a realistic as it could get from lighting, detail, to the movement. <"Reed...Reed! Where are ya?! This is amazing!"> yelled Viktor as he looked around. All he saw were acres and acres of grass and trees, no sign of Reed. 'Oh great, figures the designers would have different starting zones. Well in that case it would be best to head to the nearest city.' Viktor started to run, for some reason he began to feel tired after running for a few minutes. 'Odd...there is actually realistic fatigue? I never thought gaming could go this far.' He continued to run but it soon died down to a walk with Viktor panting and sweating and continued to look around for any sign of a city. He soon came across a dirt road. 'Ok, so I've found a road. That means that this will lead to a city, but question is what direction?' Lucky for Viktor there was a guard coming down the road in the distance. 'Oh, good I bet he knows what direction to head in.' Viktor ran up to the guard on the horse. <"Excuse me, could you please direct me to the nearest city."> It was kind of awkward for Viktor asking he seemed to be smaller than the horse so he was looking up to the guard. The guard just looked at him with the weirdest face as he only heard a high pitched chittering coming from Viktor.

"Erm...what is it little guy? You need something?" The guard just sat there on his horse scratching his head while Viktor looked at him like he was retarded. <"I just told you what I need help with, can you not speak english?!"> The guard once again heard chittering and shrugged. "I can't help you if you don't speak the common language." said the guard as he lightly kicked the horse and began walking again. <”I am speaking the common language stupid!> Viktor just sat there as the guard got further and further away. He shook his head and thought. 'Ok, for some idiotic reason he cannot understand me. I need another way of communication.' An idea soon struck Viktor, He then looked around for a stick. He found one lying off the side of the road luckily. Viktor then ran in front of the guard again signaling him to stop with his hands. The guard came to a halt. "You again." sighed the guard as he folded his arms waiting for Viktor to do something. Viktor then held his stick firmly and began to draw on the dirt road. "Oh, oh we playing a game?" asked the guard who began to show some excitement. Viktor nodded his head and looked back to his drawing. What Viktor had made was a bad imitation of a castle with a question mark above it. The guard pondered for a bit and soon spoke. "You lost your pants...but you’re already wearing pants…or is it you want a new pair?" Viktor slapped his forehead and shook his head. He then drew out the word castle under his poorly drawn picture. "Umm...you’re asking what the name of a castle is…Well there are several but my favorite is castle Blanka. β€œ Viktor shook his hands horizontally, <β€œDon’t you mean Casa Blanka?”> said Viktor pointing his finger at the guard. The guard laughed stating once again he could not understand poor little Viktor.

Viktor then drew a stick figure then a arrow to the castle. "Oh I see now, so you’re asking where the nearest castle is?" Viktor then nodded and gave the guard a thumbs up. "Oh, well in that case, the nearest one is down this road. When you come up to the first fork make a left and you shall be heading toward what you’re looking for, can’t miss it." Viktor then gave a quick salute and sprinted off in the direction the guard told him to go. "What a strange little fuzz ball." said the guard softly continuing his duty.

Viktor continued sprinting down the road. He soon came across the fork in the road the guard told him about. β€˜He said left right? Oh well.’ Viktor took the left road not even knowing it was the right choice. After walking down the road some more a gate soon came into the distance. <β€œOh thank god.”> muttered Viktor as he then ran toward the gates.

When he finally got to the gates He took a look inside. To his surprise it was quite a busy place with human’s everywhere. <β€œWell…I guess I could check the auction house to see what sells in this world.”> He looked around and saw a sign with the words auction house. Inside the building was busy as ever, people shouting what they were buying and auctioneers yelling what they were selling. Viktor went up to several auctioneers to see what sells in the market. Most of the auctioneers ignored him since they had no clue what Viktor was saying. Viktor then came up to another auctioneer who appeared very different then all the others. He had the appearance of a human wolf, which Viktor didn’t know the race was called a mammalian. <β€œUh sir…sir? If you understand me could you tell me what would be a good resource to gather that sell a lot?”> The mammalian looked down to Viktor. β€œOf course I can understand you, and to clarify your question mining copper, iron, and other ores are a great way to make some money.” The wolf gave a smile knowing his information was helpful. Viktor scratched the back of his head giggling. β€œOk, but uh I don’t have a pickaxe at all and no money” The wolf looked at him like he was crazy. β€œNo pickaxe ya say and no money? Well, I guess I could give you one since I like ya and all. Hold on one second.” The mammalian walked off into the back and came back out with a steel pickaxe. [b] β€œHere ya go no need to thank me. I do what I can to help people out. Now run along I got to get back to work.” Viktor was quite happy he got something for free, now all he needed to do was to make some money and possibly get some sort of weapon. Viktor then ran back out of the city, he looked around and saw a mining place in the distance. He walked over and started swinging his pickaxe. Viktor managed to get some iron ore, some coal along with some stones. He continued until his backpack was full. β€˜Alright…now to head back and smelt this ore.’

Viktor was soon back at the city over in the blacksmiths area. He carefully smelted his ores into steel bars thankfully not getting a burned at all. Once all the ore was smelted he was walking out of the furnace building only to be stopped by a small gnome wearing a pair of green goggles. β€œHey there, I see your new around here…” The gnome examined Viktor’s paw. ”…and by the looks of things you got the hands of an excellent engineer. I got some designs for you if you’re interested.” Viktor thought for a moment. β€˜Engineering might not be bad at all to do. I’ll be able to make myself some weapons at least.’ He decided it wouldn’t hurt to get some designs. β€œAlright I’ll buy some schematics how much for all you got?” The gnome was excited that Viktor wanted to buy and quickly replied, β€œThat’ll be fifty silver.” Viktor knew he had no money at all so he decided to make a barter. β€œWell, I don’t have any money on me right now but I do have about twenty steel bars. How bout I give you ten steel bars for all those schematics?” The gnome pondered for a minute and soon came to a decision. β€œMake it twelve bars and I’ll call it a deal.” Viktor smiled and dug into his backpack. He pulled out twelve bars one by one and placed them in front of the gnome. The gnome pulled out several rolled up papers and handed them to Viktor. β€œExcellent.” Said Viktor as he scanned all the schematics given to him. β€˜Oh man, I’ll be able to make some Boomers with these along with a musket. Sweet!’ Viktor scurried off once again to the mining spot and mined until he got another backpack full of ore and stones. He then went back to smelting them into bars, once that was done he bought a hammer from a nearby blacksmith with a jade he had found. β€œOk, looks like I’ve got everything I need to make these Boomers.” Viktor began working on making his new weapon called a boomer. This is a small sphere that can be lit and thrown near enemies to hurt them. Once lit the user must throw the sphere before the fuse is gone otherwise it will blow up and cause severe damage to the user. Time went by and Viktor finally had made his grenades using the steel bars and making blasting power from the stones. β€˜Oh man I can’t wait to try these out’ Viktor then snickered and ran out of the city to find something to test out his new weapon on.

Viktor was on the road for awhile until he saw a huge lake. He thought to himself, β€˜I guess I could try these Boomers on the crabs for starters.’ He went over to the lake looking for some crabs. β€œDang it. They’re probably in the water and these Boomers won’t work in water that is until I figure out a way to make some waterproof wicks.” He look at the lake, it gave off gorgeous reflections of the scenery. β€˜All this time in this game and I’ve never got a chance to look at my character.’ Viktor went up to the edge of the lake where his feet were in the water. He then looked down and then toppled over surprised at what he was looking at looked at. What he was starting at was a four foot tall mammalian; he looked like a mongoose mixed in with a raccoon with two hoop piercing on each ear. His fur was light gray while his hair had a shredded type of style in the color of white. His clothing consisted of black dress pants with a pocket watch attached. His upper body clothing consisted of a white sleeveless shirt, over that was a white long sleeve shirt with a red tie and to top it all off a black long coat and white gloves. β€œOh my God! This…this is so amazing! The fur…everything!” Viktor looked around his body he looked very fashionable with what he was wearing. There was one thing that bugged him though which was his long tail. It seemed so realistic and it actually felt like he was controlling the movement of it. β€œWow…I can’t wait to show off myself to Reed. He is going to be so jealous” He then stepped out of the water soaking wet taking off most of his clothes only leaving him with his pant on. He stuffed the clothes he took off in his backpack and tried shaking himself dry. Out of nowhere he began to lick himself like he was bathing. He stopped for a second, β€˜Wha…what the heck am I doing? I just had a sudden urge to lick myself. This is so weird…but I like it!’

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Aralon Chapter 1:Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:52 am

β€œStep 1: Put goggles on forehead and press the power button.

Step 2: Think of a name for your character. Once you thought of your name it should already be on your screen once you put it on.

Warning: It is wise to start the game when you are lying down. Side effects include nausea and lack of body control.
” Said Corrado reading the instructions out loud to himself. The warning made him laugh as he chuckled. β€œHey Lawny how much do you want to bet that some idiot didn’t lie down?”
The dog barked and Corrado gave a chuckle again. β€œYea… The text is too small huh? Well how bout some breakfast?”
The dog barked again and leapt off the couch into the kitchen before Corrado. The sun was already up and Corrado was barely dressed, after he poured some kibbles and bits for his dog Lawny he went back to his bed and strapped on his newly acquired goggles and muttered.
β€œStart.” His body went limp on the bed. Corrado saw nothing but a black screen in front of him with a text box reading. β€˜Character Name’
β€˜I’m thinking… Thatcher.’ he thought, the letters soon revealed themselves in the text box and the world of Aralon soon materialized all around him. Pixilated images dropped on one another right after the other. Soon the world looked like the outside. It was truly breathtaking. Corrado or Thatcher looked at his virtual self. He was already wearing robes that seemed to emit a powerful aura. For awhile he didn’t realize he was already holding a staff in his hand a crescent top with a red jewel in the middle. It glowed in the sunlight. He was in a town in the shadow of a giant castle.
The gossip of the town’s folk was louder than they should have been, Thatcher couldn’t think clearly.
β€œDid you hear? There’re some monsters formulating outside the castle walls close to Mythril Lake.”
β€œWhat are we to do?!”
Thatcher looked over at the gossiping girls but did not talk to them.
β€˜I guess this is how you get quests.’ Thatcher made his way outside the city gates and ventured off the path for the blurred lake in the distance. Once he was on the shore he looked around, there were no monsters here. He looked to his left and there was a small animal liking itself. Thatcher walked over to it cautiously.
β€œHey!” he yelled trying to get his attention, β€œDo you speak?” the beast didn’t answer, it was preoccupied with liking itself. if the animal stood at its full height it would have been four feet tall. Not much of an improvement but it would give him some recognition that he was able to hear him.
As Thatcher moved closer something was odd about this animal, there was a certain glow around him that was blue. In his eyes you could see the words β€˜player’ backwards. β€œOh, sorry! I didn’t recognize you’re a player. Are you one of the testers?” he asked putting out a hand to shake.
Join Crimson Reign! It's a Roleplay O.o
post165679.html#p165679

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingThroughARiot on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:25 pm

You are one of the few that were chosen to test out our new game, Aralon, the top of the line virtual reality game. To start please follow the directions listed below.

Olivia looked over the paper that had come with her new game. She could hardly wait, and she couldn't believe that she was one of the few chosen to try it out.

She gave her user name a thought for a moment then put on the helmet. She sat down on her bed then smiled in excitement. "Start."

Olivia's life filled body went limp as if she had died instantly, but she was still alive.

A new world awaited.

Olivia or Ryuk, as she had chosen to be her new identity, awoke in a new land. He gave a glance around, it was a beautiful place. She then looked down at herself. Already she had a new set of clothes, and a knife strapped to her side.

Ryuk walked around for a bit then noticed two others near by, one was licking itself and the other looked like a mage or some type of spell user. "Hello?" She waved to them.
Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.

How does it feel when tears freeze when you cry?

BleedingThroughARiot
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:08 pm

Viktor was very occupied bathing himself or licking as others would call it. He soon heard a voice in the distance but paid no attention. Soon there was a man who appeared to look like a mage. He was asking if Viktor was one of the testers, his ears perked up after the word testers. Viktor then stopped mid way through his lick and immediately got up.

<”Yea, I’m one of the testers, you must be one too.”> he said scratching the back of his head. <”Hey, uh think you could help me? I’m having some trouble switching lang-.”> Sadly Viktor knew the mage wasn’t able to understand him at all, so Viktor just gave up giving off a sigh. Behind the mage something or someone began to materialize. Viktor tilted his head as the figure took shape. It appeared to be another player whose race would be considered your average human. The human then looked around and noticed both the mage and Viktor. He then walked over to the two and gave a friendly hello.

<”Hi there.”> he said giving him a slight wave with his paw.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:22 am

The other player gave nothing but squeaks and chitters , obviously the main language of the race.
"I can't understand you." he said the mammal, "You're going to have to switch your language."
Thatcher stared at the mammal with a hopeless look. If he wanted to be understood he probably would have done this by now. The mammal started to wave his arms around but gave up and gave a sigh of defeat. Thatcher looked at him with an inquisitive look as the mammal greeted the person behind him. "Didn't you read the mammal? I mean manual?"
There was a pause, it was uncomfortable. Thatcher sounded like a dork, who reads the manual? Second who mistakes mammal for manual?!
"This game is designed by thought, if you wish to do anything you have to think it." he said quickly trying not to sound too much like a nerd.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingThroughARiot on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:57 am

Ryuk walked over to the others and gave them a wave. "Hello." She politely said. "You two must be testers as well." She gave a smile.

She gave a look around the land, it was a beautiful site, even for a computerized image. She then looked over to the person licking himself. Ryuk gave a little giggle.

(Gaw short post sorry.)

BleedingThroughARiot
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:45 pm

"hmmm. Nice prize. "Karl said and began on the instructions. He put the goggles around his head and pressed the power button listening to all the strange noises it made. 'Darkness" He thought instantly after reading step two.He always named Characters this.
"Ok here i go. " He muttered to himself and entered Aralon.

Darkness opened his eyes quickly only to feel a thud.His chest hurt and he was face down in dirt,he must've fallen. He stood up hastily and dusted himself off. He searched himself briefly to discover he only had daggers for weapons.
"I can deal with that" He said to himself suddenly realising that his voice was much deeper. He smled and looked around noticing some other people/creatures nearby. He approached cautiously his hands by his daggers,ready to draw.
"Testers?" he asked and waited a moment for their response.

vamparific
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:53 pm

"Yes, Testers. said Thatcher resting on his staff. "But since we're all here would you guys mind helping me with a quest I have acquired not too long ago?"
He looked to the mammalian expecting him to answer but then remembered that he was still getting used to the controls of the game. "The quest is to purge the lake of it's monster infestation. Somewhere over... There." he said pointing to a large mechanical pump by the shore of the lake in the distance. "If you all agree to come then we can be on our way."

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:58 pm

"Sure I'll go." Darkness Added enthusiastically. "I wanna test this Character out." He Tried to pull his hood back to scratch his head only to realise that he couldn't. "This is going to get annoying." He said quietly and drew his daggers.He glanced at the the mammalian,which he'd hardly noticed, and said, "What is that and what is it's problem?" He looked at it again, "No offense."

vamparific
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Viktor Lefte on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:34 pm

The mage just looked at the little fur and asked if he read the mammal. Viktor wasn't too pleased with what the mage said. The mammalian gave a unpleasing growl as he thought the caster was making fun of his appearance. <"Hey don't make me claw your face off!"> said Viktor drawing a claw. The mage then gave some useful information to Viktor. He stated that the game was based on thought, so if you wanted to speak the common language all you had to do was use your brain.

Viktor then thought in his head, 'So all I have to do..' "Is this." he said finishing off his sentence. The human warrior seemed to have given a giggle looking at Viktor which seemed to be quite odd for some reason seeing as he was a male. Another person soon bumped into the group having his daggers ready. The rogue asked if this group were the other testers. Viktor gave a nod of the head but the human didn't know he was there. Viktor then folded his arms looking slightly angry seeing as the rogue was talking to the mage and warrior like they were the only ones. The caster stated that he needed help with a quest, while the rogue agreed to help him. The rogue finally noticed the small fur and said something that made Viktor truly offended like he was some sort of thing. "I'm not some sort of freak you know. I got feelings too." said Viktor as he scoffed after the rogues last words.

Viktor Lefte
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:36 pm

ignore this post][][]
Last edited by vamparific on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vamparific
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:51 pm

mimi read these instructions carefully. Slipping the goggles over her green eyes, she pressed the power button. It was pitch black for a moment, then sudeenly a page revealed to her. "Name?" she heard a voice say.

Mimi was unsure what to put, thinking through things she liked, and thinking about her characters look, with her azure eyes... and she loved lillies maybe she should put something about...

The voice spoke again: Character name: AzureLilly, commencing program.

Thats not what she wanted, speaking alloud. "Wait go back!" but it was too late, suddenly. She found herself looking at a maginificent country. Even hearing birds chirping and running water. She was completely stunned by the amazing sceen in front of her. It just seemed so... real.

Laughing in awe, at the beatuty she smiled, then walked forward, feeling the beatiful well formed grass at her feet. She looked down, even seeing it ruined by her foot step. "This is amazing," she said allowed, and gasped as she heard her character say it as well. Hearing the two voices, her own and her character, frightened her a bit. "Almost too real...."

She walked farther, smelling this literal paradise, the air was sweet and crisp. She realized that this game created more than what we could do in real life. It had created a utopia.

Giggling at this, she loved it, even feeling a warm breeze flow through her hair, she walked until she stopped at a stream, she looked down at herself, her body quite beatiful, her hair a shade of red impossible to achieve in real life, and her eyes a sparkling blue she had never seen before. She looked like a goddess, despite the black leather armor (simlar to what she wore at kendo class) and the long heavy wooden sword on her back, she looked completely innocent. Even noticing with a slight giggle, that her breasts were slightly larger.

She put her hands in the coolness of the water, and even feeling it. It was cold, like most running water, but it was so clear, she could see the bottom even in the center of the stream.

"This... is amazing" she alloud, smiling happily. In pure bliss at her own little world.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:00 am

"That's right!" exclaimed Thatcher putting an arm around the newly understandable mammal, "He's a freak with feelings and he's just like you and me but only furrier!" you could tell the sarcasm in his voice seeing as how they were taking so long just to get moving. Brushing the moment away Thatcher pointed with his staff towards the pump in the lake next to the forest.
He was at the lead of the party and soon all of them made it to the pump. It was surrounded by scaly serpents each wielding spears.
'Naga...' he thought, he was pretty good with mythology so knowing these kinds of creatures was second nature to him. "Rogue" he said in a harsh whisper facing the rogue, "Scout ahead and don't be seen. If things go bad we have your back." he nudged him to move with a flick of his staff.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vamparific on Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:59 am

Darkness laughed as Thatcher made fun of the little furry guy.He was so small Darkness was tempted to just pick him up.He laughed inside his head while they were moving towards the lake and when they got there too.
"Naga.." Darkness heard Thatcher say.He'd never seen them before but this wasn't really his sort of game.HE was used to immense Shoot'em up games.
"Scout ahead" Thatcher said towards Darkness this time.Darkness followed the instructions and set off ahead,rounding a corner into the unknown.

vamparific
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BleedingThroughARiot on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:14 pm

Ryuk gave a nod to the others and went scouting, what better way to see what your person can do then to take quest. Ryuk stopped by the lake shore, she felt something, but what was it?

Ryuk looked around the lake. "So monsters are around here?" She asked herself, if they were she didn't see them, but she could feel something.

BleedingThroughARiot
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:53 pm

Azurelilly eventually found herself looking at a grand port city, the smell of the sea twanged her sinces, and many people were seen going in and out of the grand gates. She was stunned by all the chatter, as well as seeing creatures of very different appearances chatting with each other. She walked amongst them, and suddenly somone spoke to her. A figure that looked like elves she had seen in various fantasy movies.

"Hail human," he spoke, his voice light and melodious, "You look like a lady in need of a fine blade!" the man pointed to a horse drawn cart, which carried swords set on display stands, "Why dont you take a look, if you have the coins, elvish make is the finest."

"I have no coins," Azurelilly spoke, yet the words sounded strange, they seemed to be in anouther language! She was confused by the idea, why did she speak differently?

The elvish man narrowed his eyes, "I have greeted you in the common tounge, I suggest you do the same." He had an impaitent look about him, "Since you can understand me, im quite sure you know how to speak."

Azurelilly listened carefully, slowly taking into account how he said his snappish reply, then slowly, "My apologies, dear sir, I meant no offense." she was shocked at the new language she had learned in mere seconds, but she completely understood it. Again she thought, "This is amazing, its like they read your every thought and even give you some."

The elven man grinned, "Its no problem, now would you, fine lady care to look at my wares?"

Azurelilly shook her head sadly, "Im afraid dear sir, that i have no coins to call my own, I am quite the poor woman."

The elven man just shrugged still smiling, "Well take a look anyway, I would love to brag about my wears to anyone I can, my cousin smiths these fine blades in our homeland of Lanthandra."

Azurelilly carefully looked at all the blades, her kendo instructor had a sword for Ikaido classes, which he taught on the side, but seeing so many blades was a new experience. Carefully picking out a very long two handed one, she felt its light graceful deseign, and she drew it, and was amazed at her control over the 5 foot weapon, its blade so perfect and well balanced, yet simple, a tool used for combat, yet beatiful in its perfection. Carefully, she slip the blade back into its beatiful black lacquered scabard.

"Very fine blades, send you compliments to your dear cousin!" She said, placing the blade back on the rack, "And thank you for letting me see them."

The elven man began to laugh, "A polite human! An odd sorts around these parts!Well it has been a pleasure Lady..." he waited paitently for a name.

"AzureLilly" feeling silly because of her name, why did she have to pick it, "and may i have the pleasure of asking whom you are?"

The elf bowed low, "it is a pleasure meeting you,Lady Azure Lilly, and i am Sanean the third, merchant extradonair!Well at least thats what i tell my costumers." Laughing as he said this, he waved, "It is time for me to go explore the glorious city of Ras Haven."

Azurelilly watched the man leave into the city, the beatiful sun begging to set, the whole sky was a passionate color of pink and orange, it was the most beatiful sunset she has ever seen. Excited at the prospect of a new adventure, and meeting more people, she entered the citry eagerly.

The city was beatiful, the streets paved with beatifully carved stone work of a sea goddess. Two of these figures opened their arms to all travels, as they were carved into the gates. Often, she would see a group of travelers bow lowly to them, before continueing on their way. From the bits of conversation she heard, it sounded like everyone was praying for a safe sea voyage, or thanking this unknown goddess for the oncean itself.

Inside the city, there were literally hundreds of bridges, all crafted of brilliant light blue marble She saw cleaners working to keep the mud off them at nearly every bridge, working full time because of the frenquency of travelers. Looking down on the bottom part of the bridge, she could see it was a form of fogged, transparent matieral, so you could see the brilliant saphire water below. Even schools of brightly colored fish swam underneath them, and sometimes she saw children swmming and laughing.

She passed by gaurds that stood attention at every bridge. They were clad in a dark steel matieral, their eyes and face hiden by a face plate, which depicted either the sea goddess, she saw for women, or a fierce seagull, which seemed to be uniquely male, and it matched the light blue flags she had seen. They carried long spears and at their side they had curved cutlasses, all them similar made.

However, despite their fierce looks, they often helped people get across the bridge, many times laughing with them.

Hearing music, played on guitars and harps, as well as a whispery quiet flute, she was amazed by the beatuty of the scene. Street vendors selling flowers, fish,weapons, and hundreds of odd items, lined the streets in beatiful canvas stalls.

"What an amazing place..." she said aloud, and continued to explore.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:05 pm

<blah blah blah>

Karl read the entire manual before putting up the pair of goggles after she laid down on her large comfy bed as she hit the on button on them, it went black for a moment before text appearing in her sight as in 'name?' Karl thought carefully before answering "Sapphire royalheart" then the screen went black again.

And before she knew she was in the sky falling down and got herself entangled in the brunches of a tree, then she started to scream "WHAT THE HELL?!" she fidget in her place but unsuccessful she couldn't get down, she needed help. She quickly glances around the place, so find a breath taking view of a lake, and some.... people? and... an overgrown fluffy dog, as Sapphire turned she dropped her weapon onto the ground, it was a long metal staff with a cross at the tip of it, "H-Hey there help me! the program dropped me at a very uninviting place!" she cried out trying to get the attention to the group of people, but she forgot, she was speaking in elfish.

all pictures that i use in my bios DO NOT belong to me

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hallik on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:22 pm

"<What the hell?!>" screamed a voice behind the hidden group. The Naga overheard her and started to head in their direction. Thatcher quickly looked at the person behind them but he couldn't see anything. Then he saw a girl thrashing in the trees. There was silence, Thatcher stopped shushing, the heavy breathing of one of the Naga was right at his neck. It was cold and moist.
'Shit...' he thought as he tightened the grip on his staff. The Naga gave a low growl, much like that of a crocodile or alligator. Thatcher quickly spun around and nailed the beast in the snout. Knocking it backwards and tripping over the log. The other serpents caught on to their presence, but not the rogue who was in stealth.
"Weapons at the ready!" he bellowed as the approaching Naga ran at them. "You!" he yelled, "You started this get down here!" he pointed his finger at her and made a quick swipe. The branches that held her in the air snapped and she fell to the ground with a thud.
Thatcher turned to face the oncoming horde and was in a ready stance and looked around to see if everyone else was ready.

Hallik
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Sapphire quickly picked up her metal staff as she stood up and rubbed her tummy, as she edged closer to the man who 'helped' her get down, "be gentle with me will you?" Sapphire grumbled as she poked the naga in the stomach as it moved backwards clutching it's stomach in pain as a number appeared above it's head.... 5... Sapphire laughed at her pathetic damage before speaking up again, "i can't deal damage" she said clutching her weapon tighter then she relized she have a pair of white gloves with golden buckles. "No time to look how I look like right..." she whispered to herself

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tigeress on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:43 am

Azurelilly continued to look around this wondorous paradise. Seeing people and animals of strange orgins. But as she was walking, she saw a woman crying. Her tears were so... strange.. comparing the happiness of the town. She went over to her.

"Im sorry to trouble you, mame, but you seem so terrible sad.... What is causing you this pain?" she said, her heart nearly broken by this display of despair. "Its not real," she said to herself, "it just cant be real... why would they make her said like that...."

The woman looked up, her eyes looking at the woman questionly, tears flooding her face, and looked at Azurelilly with a longing look. "Please, please help me." she said through sobs, her hands tearing at her head.

Azurelilly felt her heart shatter at this, this woman was so distressed, like her mom had been when her father left them. It was just too real, but despite this fact, she gently reached down and put her had on the womans shoulder. "What can I do..." feeling tears well up in her own eyes, and feeling them run down her face.

"My..my lover... is... hes captured by bandits!" she said, her wail loud and so lifelike, that it tore into Azurelilly's mind, "he was... *sniff*, just going to the next town, our daughter is.. is sick." the woman hiccuped and cried more. "the gaurds cant find him, please help me!" her hands grabbed her wrists, making her feel so crushed, her heart began to break. Computer, human, no matter what this thing was, she was going to help them.

"Ill find them and free your lover," Azure said, her voice choking back tears of her own, "What town was he heading too?"

The woman, still crying, mentioned, "Ravna, its.. on the road toward Mythril Lake, but..." she woman quickly got up, and went inside the house. Very shortly she handed Azure a long curved sword, much similar to a katana, its blade being considerable longer in its sheath. "You.. need a way to defend yourself, be sure to return it after its finished its purpose...its.. my loves..."

Taking the heavy, slightly off balanced weapon, she slumped it over her shoulders, she could see the age and mal maintence on it, and was sure it was probaly very dull, however, having only a wooden weapon iwasnt wise either. "Thank you madam... expect me back soon, good or bad."

Azurelilly, in the almost fully set sun, began to march to her first herioc duty.

Tigeress
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!