Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arceius Research Centre

Arceius Research Centre

a part of “Arceius Research Centre”, a fictional universe by Duskhorse.

Holding this many deadly killers is destined to go wrong. <<GETPOSTINGPLEASE>>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arceius Research Centre”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Arceius Research Centre

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:55 am

-ROAR-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:29 am

;____; Aghhh. In favor of that after christmas. The only time I have to post is nights after midnight EST. So basically if Im not up during the night I wont be posting for a whole day.

I apologize in advance if I take a while to reply, too. I'm really trying to stay with this, but I work full time and go to school full time. And I am only one person. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iggi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:38 am

It's fine :) RULE: We won't move on until the person who's turn it is has posted. With a two day maximum break before they are PMed by me. This allows for work, college, christmas celebrations etc. I will make exceptions if there is a valid reason :)

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:06 pm

/can't wait to post again.

ACEDUDE GO! :D

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskey Go Dark on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:10 am

*pokes with a sharp stick* Wake up... :(
The salvation of man lies not in his ability to forgive,
but in his ability to forget what is forgiven.

Whiskey Go Dark
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 am

Yeah, POST!

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:54 pm

This is why I hate turn-based roleplay. XD

Iggi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:45 pm

This is why I advocate for the 48 hour thing. I think we should re-consider implementing it, with the exception that if somebody actually posts here to let us know that they're going to take longer than two days then that's fine.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iggi on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:33 pm

so I propose that we skip this character. >_>

Iggi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

Agreed, wholeheartedly, before I forget about this RP.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:29 pm

Okay, Abra is waiting for a commission before he can finish his character, so, would next in line like to post? :)

Bestest - Dusk

ALSO! Sorry i've been absent, I got engaged yesterday so i've been preoccupied! ^___^

EDIT: I only just noticed it was my turn to post so...i'll post XD

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Why have people stopped posting? This won't die will it? =o

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:24 pm

I think there are too many people for a RP that lacks any posting regulations... the posting order will only work if people actually post their parts in a timely manner.

If you want this thing to get moving I would make a 2 day deadline for making your post UNLESS you post on the OOC forum that you will need longer.

An alternative is you could start weeding people out that aren't posting, get it down to like 4-5 active contributors, and then this thing will be good to go.

Or you could leave things as they are and It's as good as Goooooone :D.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:22 am

D: I don't want that, and i think the next person should post, but...that could leave gaps and make it all disjointed~ :/

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:52 pm

NOTICE!

Christmas is here, (In England it's the day before Christmas eve), so it's hard for anyone who is spending time with their families to post. Therefore, as of now until the 27th of December, i'll allow people to post simply when they can. It is impossible to lose track of the RP since your character here has a direct link, so that is no issue.

When the 27th comes, I will hammer down on anyone who doesn't post by the 28th. You will be awarded a 3 strike system. Each time you take more than one day to post, you will get a strike. 1 strike = gentle prod, 2 strikes = warning, 3 strikes and you are outta here!

Merry Christmas Everyone! Please enjoy! <3

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 pm

YEAH! CRACKDOWN! <3.
I'd just like to mention that if people have a good reason for taking longer than one day to post (eg. medical reasons, vacation, bleh) and they notify you BEFORE that one day maybe that could be an exception?

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duskhorse on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:50 pm

XD
Yeah, a valid reason before the one day time limit is up would be fine :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! <3

Duskhorse
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm

You too!

And Merry Christmas Day in advance =D

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Happy holidays to all! I just got internet back and just got back into the country! :D

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sangranor on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:36 am

Just to let you all know, I'm going to California from Dec. 30th to Jan. 7th and will not be posting during that time (most likely). I was hoping to get a few posts in to set my character up in a position that her absence won't be noticed, but I haven't really had that opportunity unfortunately. Dusk, I give you permission to powerplay my character if necessary.

Sangranor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!