Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Are you bored? Then click here! ;)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Are you bored? Then click here! ;)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey there. (: I'm Katy. I'm bored as well, so I'm looking for a roleplay partner or two. Or three. Or however many are interested in roleplaying with me. :D So, I have a few requirements.

~Two paragraphs per post, with at least seven sentences each in them. OR 200 words per post.
~On this website. I won't do it over e-mail, IM, Facebook, or anything outside of this website.
~I have every right to deny your request to do a one on one with me. If I've seen your quality of posts and I don't think you'll do well and be able to keep the roleplay going, then I'll kindly tell you that I'm not interested.
~I'm a chatty person. I like to know who I'm roleplaying with. So if I talk to you in OOC, please don't ignore me. XD I'm just friendly.
~I prefer to play the girl.

So here are some genres!

~Warriors Roleplay (I REALLY want to do one of these.)
~Wolves Roleplay
~High school
~Realistic
~Romance
~Band Roleplays (I REALLY like Visual Kei and J-Rock, things like that.)

I have a couple of plots, so here they are.

1) Taken/Closed!! No matter how much I dream of this being a reality, I know it never will be. . .

Dumb, dangerous crazy. Those are just a few words to describe an online relationship with someone you've never met in person. But Reilly Jay Spencer doesn't care one little bit. It all started a year ago, when the then-sixteen year old girl met __________ on a roleplaying site. They began talking out of character and soon, on IM, then she eventually took a leap and added him on Facebook. Then, she took an even bigger leap, and talked with him on the phone. A few weeks later, she took a huge, dangerous leap, and chatted with him on Skype. They soon realized their feelings for each other, and he confessed his feelings for her. Reilly was overwhelmed with joy as they changed their relationship statuses on Facebook and she booked plane tickets to meet him in his hometown; New York City. So what will happen when they finally meet in person? Will they still feel the same?

2) Thinking of You by Katy Perry

Bailey Marie Spencer is involved in an affair with _________ while her husband, ________ is in the Army, fighting for the country's freedom. A few months into the affair, Bailey gets the knock on the door that every army wife dreads. A messenger bought news to her that her husband had been killed while he was fighting. Guilt stricken and grieving, she believes that this is karma for cheating on him. One night, while ________ is out with a few of his friends, Bailey hears noises and catches a familiar whiff of the cologne that ___________ would wear when they went on dates while he was on leave for the army. His ghost has come back.

3) Taken/Closed!! Mr. Right by A Rocket to the Moon

My girlfriend's got a boyfriend, funny
He doesn't make a dime all day
And all her girlfriends' boyfriends with money
What more can I say?
It's true
He never made it through a day of school
The only thing he studied was you
He knows your body better than you do

Maybe I'm your Mr. right
Baby, maybe I'm the one you like
Maybe I'm a shot in the dark
And you're the morning light
Whoa
Maybe this is sad but true
Baby, maybe you've got nothing to lose
You could be the best of me
When I'm the worst for you

My girlfriend's got a boyfriend, running
To catch the bus to meet
To meet up with the boyfriend's girlfriend
Who's stunning
she's such a sight to see
It's true
The moment he layed eyes on you he knew
The only wish he wanted came true
He knows he's lucky that he met someone like you

Maybe I'm your Mr. right
Whoa
You could be the best for me

You can always change your mind
And you can't change mine
I know you can't change mine

Maybe I'm your Mr. right
Whoa
You could be the best for me

He's a bad boy. A partier, the kid who never turns in his homework, isn't going to college, and will probably end up living in his mom's basement his whole life or bumming off his girlfriend. But to her, he's irresistible. She loves to go out on school nights or the weekends and party it up with him in the city with fake IDs, drinking, drugs, the works. So what happens when her parents figure out that their straight A girl is out on weekends with a bad boy? Or when they find her passed out in bed, reeking of alcohol, and him passed out next to her?

So, please PM me or post here if you're interested! (:
Last edited by Kaytayy Emm on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Are you bored? Then click here! ;)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:48 pm

Kaytayy... I like #1 and #3! Can we do them? In a thread?
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 pm

Why yes we can!! (: I'll set up the threads and PM them to you!!! Do we need to fill out a character sheet, or do you just want to post a picture?

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Let's just pic and go. Charrie sheets would take too long, and I have the itch to RP going...

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

You want me to play the girl, right?

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah, please, Kaytayy.

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaytayy Emm on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

right-closed-t48521.html

I'll edit the other link in once I make it. (:

Kaytayy Emm
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi Kaytayy. I'd like to rp with you. I have no ideas for rp's at the moment but maybe one day I'll come up with one. I'm up for anything really. Hope you reply soon...

xoxo Kit
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGLoVeR213 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 am

i would like to do a warrior!!!
"you've got a warm heart, you've got a beautiful brain, but it's disintegrating."

RPGLoVeR213
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:53 pm

I'm up for anything.... :P

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:30 pm

I'd really like to do Number 2! :D
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!