Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Armageddon: Lucifer's Wrath

Armageddon: Lucifer's Wrath

a part of “Armageddon: Lucifer's Wrath”, a fictional universe by Hendrixx.

The world has fallen to its knee's as the Devil Lucifer sends an army of demons to take control and damn the righteous, his children leading the way of destruction. However, hope is never to far out of reach. (NEED PLAYERS!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Armageddon: Lucifer's Wrath”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Armageddon: Lucifer's Wrath

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abiotrophy on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 am

Good evening!

May I have the chance to play Demon # 1, if he's still available? :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

abiotrophy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 am

You may certainly have him, abiotrophy. I'll reserve him for you :)
Don't talk to me when I'm talking to myself

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 am

Hendrixx,

I have started a brief layout for both a soul snatcher and the demon. Feel free to let me know at any point if I need to change something in the profile. I cannot wait to finish them and *crosses fingers* hopefully start role playing :)

Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Yay! You liked Candy! She's actually named after an ol' friend of mine from Argentina. And I do hope you get much more people! The plot is very original and interesting!
( she / they )
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:51 pm

Okay, so we have demon #1 down, Mephisto, and now we only need three more down to start posting :)

Rae, your characters are coming along really well :) I like them! And lightning, its a really pretty name! You did great on her profile, and stuck to the "God is Great" theme I wanted perfectly :) Can't wait to see her in action.

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby abiotrophy on Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:18 am

I'm a little rusty at this roleplaying thing, and since I can't seem to reply to private messages (oo" or I don't know how), please tell me if anything's wrong with the profile I put up! ^^ I'll gladly change it.

abiotrophy
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:13 am

No no, its fine abio :) I like him a lot! And if you need any help with anything, just ask. You'll do fine from what I read on your character bio :)

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:18 am

Lillith is done, please let me know if I need to add more, take away or change anything. Now onto Ardat!

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:56 am

Shes fine Rae. I like where you went with her history, and that she was familiar with humans before armageddon. Can't wait to see her in action!

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:36 am

Finished with Ardat as well, please let me know what you think :)

Rae

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:43 am

Okay, after reading Ardat's history I am royally impressed. So she become one with the woman who basically created her in her nightmares? Very clever Rae! :) It makes me want to think something as equally clever up for Amaron lol

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

Lol glad you approve :) I was on the fence about whether it would work or not :) can't wait to start the role play!

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:39 pm

I might want to be an angel but my questions are
1. regular angel vs regular demon are they equal in power or are angels worth x amount of demons?
2. what powers do regular angels have (what other powers do archangels have)?
3. do i need a human to focus powers or could i give strength to humans to make them saints?
4. would you want a traveling angel or a angel on the 3 humans shoulder?
theses are my main questions about the angels because you haven't talked about them.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 pm

I have a question! Are we allowed to post yet? Or do we have to wait for the other main roles to be taken, meaning that you will anounce when we can start posting?

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:06 am

LIGHTNINGPOINT - We can start posting as soon as Arik and Lerke post their characters (it wouldn't be fair to you or Rae if we started posting and theres no demon/human in your plot development, which is kind of critical.) And I don't want anyone getting confused and thinking they're to late to post a character they reserved. So in hindsight, yes, I'll give the go ahead to start posting in a day or so :) Hope this answers your questions!

TIGERKING1292 - I brought up the topic of archangels in my players wanted add because, in thinking about this, angels could be critical here - with the whole God is our saviour motto. Anyway...

1: Regular angel vs Regular demon - They're equal to an extent. If a demon blasted your character with fire, it all depends on what power they have to combat that. Of course, most under-demons of Lucifer are weak against anything holy. High up demons like Ardat, Lillith and Mephisto maybe be a little - or alot - stronger to an average archangel.

2: Regular angels have next to no powers, besides their holy aura and wings. Archangels, however, have any sort of power. Elements, holy weapons, but obviously no powers that are dark in nature. Their powers, however, would have little effect on the children of Lucifer, solely because they're temporarily under the Angels Curse.

3: You don't need a human. And yes, an angels aura can give humans strength. The only real weakness an archangel would have is against soul eaters and Lucifers children.

4: I'd rather an Archangel sent to Earth to aid the humans (not the three main humans specifically) but all humans in general.

And just for added effect, you can use the character sheet for the demons, and just add what you think needs adding. You would obviously be under the guidance of the Archangels Michael and Gabriel. (Which are probably NPC's I could pick up)

And to anyone else interested in doubling up for an angel character; go for it. I didn't mention it here earlier because not many people were interested at the time.

Hope that answers everything, Tiger.

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerking1292 on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:03 am

Hendrixx wrote:TIGERKING1292 -
3: You don't need a human. And yes, an angels aura can give humans strength. The only real weakness an archangel would have is against soul eaters and Lucifers children.

mostly i was wondering which type of mythology we were going with because i was recently watching supernatural on netflix.

tigerking1292
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 am

I'd say this runs close to Jewish mythology. I never particularly got into Supernatural... mainly because I don't watch TV aha

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 am

Right guys, one more day to post up remaining characters then we can start posting in the IC :)

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hendrixx on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:17 am

Right guys, feel free to post! Last character should be in fairly soon anyway.

Hendrixx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:37 am

Whoop whoop! Just curious before I post, is there a starting place you want either of my characters at specifically?

Rae
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!