Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arn: Politics and Intrigue Abound (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Arn: Politics and Intrigue Abound (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 7achary on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 pm

The King has fallen, the Usurper controls the Southern portion of the continent. Three lords control the northern half- they are what's left of the High Lords. The heir is missing. The northern barbarian tribes have started attacking the northern-most settlements. It is winter, the season of diplomacy.

Each of you play someone of significance in this world. I need PM's for the three lords and the heir. Remember, if you don't get one of those parts you can come in as another noble, captain of the guard, or even a fisherman. PM me if you have questions.

Name:(Self-explanitory)

House:(The three lords and the heir get to pick house names, you can join one of these or make up a minor house[you can't join the heir's line and the Usurper's house name is Gramor])

Profession:(This could be anything from Wizard to cobbler)

Appearance:(no pics- tell me what you look like)

Bio:(Your character's history[as in as depth possible])

Magick in this game is very generalized- no summoning. Wizards, Warlocks, Mages, Witches(these are only examples, all magic works the same way regardless of title)- all are feared and distrusted by people as a rule. You will have neat powers, but no one is a god and your spells do exhaust you. If you make fires erupt from the ground to destroy an entire army you will probably die or be paralyzed for life. Spellcasters can work together to accomplish more daunting tasks, but they are few and far between and usually distrust one another.

Race Human unless you're able to work it into the story extremely well- with my permission, of course.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

7achary
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!