Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GK's Art Shack

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

GK's Art Shack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:35 am

So yeah, just as the title says, I'll be posting some of my artworks in here. I'm quite versed in photo manipulation but for drawing things myself... I suck. XD

I've been making signatures for the RPs I've joined with in the previous Roleplaying community I was on. Comments, Opinions, and Suggestions are more than welcome. ^^

Oh and if you want to submit an art request, just post in this thread or PM me.

Anyways, here ya go:

-=ADV-423=-

a. Signatures

(Oh lookie! It's my character! XD)

b. Banner

http://tinypic.com/m/5cn1h2/4
(Linked because of size)

-=Eden=-

a. Signatures

(Boob censorage)

(ooh! My character. And yes, I was going through my shota phase.)

[size=10pt]-=Falsely Accused=-[/size]

-=Dark Delusion: A Kingdom Torn, A Legend Born=-

Another blatant ripping off of Final Fantasy logos. XD

-=Living the Apocalypse=-

-=THEW ORLD ISSQ UARE=-

My tribute to Final Fantasy Dissidia + sigs for my new roleplay! =3

-=Requested sigs=-

Some sigs I made for people~! These are my jabs in creating sigs w/c "pop out" of their borders.

-=Gate Banners=-

These are the various banners I made for my own forum: I love how the style of the banners slowly evolved over the months. ^^

Credits to bigbadteddy and SimoKimo for some of the drawings I used to make the banners. Oh, and the character with the eyepatch is Yumon, YG's official mascot~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GK061490
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: GK's Art Shack

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hue Mann on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:14 am

You appear to have a magnificent technical prowess when it comes to crafting signatures. Each signature had a clear definable style which was similar to each within its group, yet at the same time staying truly unique. Might I inquire as to the amount of time you spent to craft each of these beautiful creations?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hue Mann
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Thank you for the compliments, Hue~!

And as for the time it takes to make each signature, it usually takes me 2-4 hours to make them. The planning part is usually the one that takes the longest.

Also, I'm currently accepting requests so if ever you want to have something made like a signature or a banner for your RP, I can definitely help.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:07 pm

I feel rude but could you do me a sig please. It's just i love what you have done and i would like to have something nice to put under my posts. I have pics and stuff. Please PM me for them!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Oh don't feel rude at all. XD

I think you should PM me though with the pics that you want to use.

Other optional things you could add are:

a. Theme

b. Color Scheme

c. Text that you want in the sig

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 am

Adding a few RP banners I made + some images for my RP here in RPG:

Image Image

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 am

Thanks for my awsome Sig. It is better than i thought and it really shows om my characters awsome eyes and hair.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Heehee, no problem lewdug! Anytime

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GK061490 on Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:15 pm

UPDATE!

Here's a map I created for my latest RP, Deliverance. This was made completely from scratch.

The color scheme I used is the one used in maps for Silent Hill Homecoming hence the drab gloomy colors.

GK061490
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!