Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Arthur's Knights of the Round

Arthur's Knights of the Round.

a part of “Arthur's Knights of the Round”, a fictional universe by Waste..

The real reason behind The Knights of the Round table: a legacy that has existed since his brief reign over a thousand years ago and a secret of magical proportions.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Arthur's Knights of the Round”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Arthur's Knights of the Round.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Arthur's Knights of the Round."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image"A story is the most precious thing you can give someone ~ Why not write one with me?" - Waste.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Waste.
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Arthur's Knights of the Round.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:39 am

So when is this shin-dig going to kick off?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 am

Hey, I'v put up a character sheet... But I noticed that another person is applying to be a Ventas, DreamlandDenizen I think. I'm not to worried about being the holder of the stone (though it would be good) and I was wondering if it would be possible for mine to be siblings? They would be older, but maybe we could work on a story to work :) Anyway, tell me what you think :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 am

Hi guys I'm about to send in a character application! Would one of you who can see what characters are waiting to be accepted tell me if anyone's applied for the Ice and Cold stone yet? I don't want to submit a profile only to be told the spot's been taken > <. Thanks!

Sannasan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

I do believe that Thepyromaker has applied to be Ice and cold stone. at least that's what it says. Sorry I can't be of more help. :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sannasan on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:24 pm

I'm sad now. Oh well, thank you!

Sannasan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 pm

Hehe, mine was taken too, don't feel to bad! I'm sure you can be something else! I'm angling for siblings, who knows! Anyway I hope you still join :) Peace

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thepyromaker on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:24 pm

You may be able to apply for Obscurum (sp?), that is if you don't mind play as the antagonist.

Thepyromaker
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Ok, so I'v edited my profile, I am now two bastard twins of the family from another mother! Yay, hello younger brother!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

Hey Alise120, sorry to point this out, but we don't have sophomore here. Secondary school (or high-school depending on where you go)finishes with 11th (15-16 years old) and then most go onto college for two years (usually 16-18 unless they fail or change part way through.) and finally uni which is a further three years (unless you go on to do an ma and a phd which is longer :) (18-21)) I hope that helps, I know most people on form here (this site) don't come from England and I often get told I do things wrong for this kind of thing in america :D I'm excited to be Rping in my own country!
Thanks!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

Thanks for pointing that out :)

Since Alice is going for her second year in college and she is turning 19 in the fall when she goes back, what level is she on now ?
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:38 am

Um, I suppose she could be doing a foundation year of degree or she could have taken a gap year at some point after school. Most of the time people doing Alevels finish at 18 unless they didn't pass. You can do some degrees in college, but not many people to choose to do so as they are usually of low quality.
Ps: I love your dancing dude!

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Well she is furthering her schooling as her background has high standards coming from two successful parents who were raised to be the best.

And thank you for the compliment! He makes my day everyday when he dances lol

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valor on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Please stop speed posting... not everyone has had a chance to post again and you're changing things too quickly for people to keep up and its frankly quite hard to make a post when everyone's said something and already moved on and changed things. :/

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.

Valor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:57 pm

So sorry :(

I'm so excited about this rp that I can't just wait to post!

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:05 pm

I apologise, I'l try to slow it down a bit... I'm the same, I get excited.. That and I'm on holiday so I have more time. We will try to be good.... I wont post till later O.o And wait for people to catch up! Anything I can do to help out with the... mix up in your posts? Thankies

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Waste, you didn't include me in your post :( Tamysn was outside her door knocking :(

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Waste. on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 am

Hey sorry, i didnt realise people were posting in the OOC!
Yeh Mercy really sorry about that, I missed your post completely and fucked that up but all sorted now right?

x

Waste.
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercyKilling on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:17 am

Yeh, its all good now! Thanks, I'm really enjoying the RP! :)

MercyKilling
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

I'll post my reply tomorrow guys, I've been busy today and this evening.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!