Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassin's Creed [OOC]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Assassin's Creed [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Assassin's Creed

For thousands of years, Assassins have moved through the shadows of history to ensure the safety of mankind and to protect it from whatever shall threaten it. They once had to stop evil minds from taking control of artifacts known as the 'Pieces of Eden.' These items were vastly powerful and could make a mere man a demi-god if he so wished. They corrupted many minds and tainted many souls, turning them black and filling them with darkness.

It was believed that there were only two Pieces of Eden, and when the Assassins had found them, they were sure they could keep the world safe. But unfortunately, they were wrong. A third piece is to come to surface from the sands of time, and is to rear it's face to the world. If found this Piece could destroy the world or lead it into a new age of oppression.

There is another problem; many Assassins have died out and their existences faded to nothing. Amidst this deep trouble, there is a glimmer of hope for the world, for it is believed that the memories and abilities of an Assassin are not unique to them, but to their blood. Everything they know, and learn is remembered forever in their blood to be passed down to their children, and so on through the ages. It will not be easy to tap into this vast source of knowledge, and those who hold that blood may never realise their potential. Though, it is believed that certain situations can cause the mind to subconsciously reach into the blood and withdraw certain elements for it's own protection. Near death experiences, and survival in dire situations are often the most common times for this to happen. Perhaps this can hold the key to saving the world.

The year is 2015, and a large and evil power known as the Templars are as alive today as they were thousands of years ago. They used to have to contend with the Assassins, and wanted to use the Pieces of Eden to control the world. Their current leader has decided to create a counter-measure should any Assassins arise and try to stop his plans. He has taken three young descendants of Assassins and forced their blood to deliver the powerful gifts of their bloodlines to them. He plans to fight fire with fire, and could be unstoppable.

Will anyone be able to collide with the powers of evil and protect the world? Or will the Templars succeed and take a firm grip over the world forever?

This RP is based loosely off of the game, Assassin's Creed. You cannot play as any Cannon characters, obviously, but it is more than plausible to play a descendant. But if you do wish to play as a descendant of Ezio or Altair, your character sheet must be very good. For story's sake, I really want original characters. You can play teenagers over 18, and even adults. Your blood wont have 'awoken' yet, so to speak, so you wont have access to your Assassin memories. It is possible to get uncontrollable memories through dreams, and experience them briefly that way, but it is rare to remember such dreams. But they could unlock low-level abilities.

The character sheet is below, but first, the rules:
- NO PICTURES
- If you want to make a descendant of a cannon character [Ezio/Altair/etc] then your sheet must be well thought-out and approved by me before you can proceed to the IC.
- Violence and Swearing is allowed.
- Do not be abusive within the OOC.
- No OOC chat inside the IC thread.
- Put 'Ezio Loves Me!' at the top of your sheet if you have read and understand these rules. If you post the words anyway, and have clearly not read the rules, you won't be accepted into the RP :)

Character Sheet:

Code: Select all
Name:

Description:

Hobbies:

Dislikes:

Other: [Anything else you wish to add.]
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Assassin's Creed [OOC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ian32 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:13 pm

'Ezio Loves Me!'
Name: Stephan Yow-Gin

Description: Stephan stands at five feet and eleven inches tall, he has brown and reddish straight hair that hangs down around his eyebrows and the tops of his ears. His face is like that of a thin diamond, with a sharp only slightly rounded chin, wide forehead and large dark brown eyes. His favorite thing to wear is his orange cotton vest, which has a multitude of pockets in the front, sides, and inside. Underneath the vest (depending on the climate) he either wears a long sleeve blue polo shirt, or a blue t-shirt. To keep his legs warm he typically wears a pair of black denim jeans or dark blue jeans. His vest also has a hood but on the colder days he wears a black snow hat along with the hood to protect his ears. His father is Japanese and his mother is American and while he retains some of the physical traits of his mother he acts more like his father and his grandfather, at least, thats what his mother says.

Hobbies: Stephan is a desk attendant at a hotel in New York City. He works the afternoon shift so he can sleep late and when the time comes around he can go out to some of the underground parties that spring up all around the city. Don't confuse him for the party type though, really, all he cares for is the cheap drinks, but Stephan sometimes feels that there is something more. Its not so much the alchohol or the fun times, its the feeling of being immersed, of being so deep within a crowd's hustle and bustle that you just sort of melt away. The feeling of being the ever changing shadow on the floor that slithers like a snake to the movements of the crowd, it makes him feel powerful. Other hobbies include building Bionicle toys, which he loves for their size and ingenuity, and looking down on New York from tall skyscrapers.

Likes: Stephan is a lover of crowds of people, and excitement, the feeling of being there is enough for him, he can feel the ebb of the emotions in the crowd and that is enough to make him happy. He finds power in being concious of the crowd, yet, independent of it.

Dislikes: Stephan dislikes a lot of things but the main things he absolutely can't stand is blatent ignorance, and generilizations. He also doesn't like people who think that there is a quick solution to everything in life.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ian32
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bman22 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 am

'Ezio Loves Me!'

Name: Alik Shepherd

Description: Shepherd is the typical adrenaline junkie, he stands at about 5'11" and weighs in at about 175 lbs. Shepherd has few friends because of his love of frequent exercise. Though he work out a lot Shepherd is not heavily built, he focuses on speed and endurance with free-running and ufc style fighting. Shepherd has low cut hair with the middle spiked up into a small mohawk, he left eye is brown and his right is grey; a rare trait he inherited from his mother. Shepherd often wears faded blue or black jeans with a white hoodie or shirt (depending on weather).

Hobbies: Free-running, practicing with his pistol on the range, ufc style fighting, surfing, skydiving, triathlons, and community service.

Likes: Adrenaline, extreme sports, a hard days workout, people who work hard for what they have, and people who strive to do good.

Dislikes: People who call him by his first name, braggarts, assholes, stuck up people, "bullies", people that complain all the time, and ignorance.

(Other)

Job: UFC Fighter (small scale not televised)

Race: African/Russian American
Want in on a awesome Monster Hunter RP?
monster-hunter-adventures-ooc-sign-t36479.html

bman22
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 am

I'll put out a roleplayers wanted thread later on today, if we can get a few more people we just might be able to do this. :

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Misstia12 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

' Ezio Loves Me!'

Name: Yuka Scarlet

Description: Yuka normally keeps to herself always seen reading books and is rather shy to begin with. Yuka stands 5'4 normally wears red/black china style silk dresses with a white overcoat over her shoulders. She has long pure white hair in truth it seems to be a birth mark of sorts.

Hobbies: Reading, Running, Contract killing.

Likes: Enjoys staining her daggers in the blood of the fallen, Jewels and swords of all types.

Dislikes: Mean people, people who try and hit on her, dumb people.

Other: (I hope this is alright.)

Misstia12
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bman22 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:10 pm

yay another person we may be able to finally do this

bman22
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ian32 on Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Yes I have been waiting a long time for this RolePlay to start off.

Ian32
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:12 pm

I aplogise for the wait.

Is everyone other than Ian here keeping tabs on the thread? If so I will be more than happy to begin it tomorrow. [It's 4:11am right now]. This wasn't in my bookmarks, and you know how the "view my posts" thing has been acting up recently, so I didn't know there was a new person 'til I got PM'd.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bman22 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

yeah i have been keeping tabs as well ready to start when you are

bman22
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!