Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Assassins in Neo-Tokyo (PRP between Alex and River)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Assassins in Neo-Tokyo (PRP between Alex and River)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Asakuno and Saeunn Revirn barely ever left each other's side. The twins were the most well-known assassins in the Underground of Neo-Tokyo, at only age seventeen! Both were trained in many martial arts ranging from Mexican Judo, to Russian Samba, to Tae-Chi. Both were trained in all martial weapons, though neither care to use firearms. Saeunn prefers to use smaller weapons, tontas, nun-chakau, shurikens, kunai, etc. Asakuno defers and uses larger weapons, naginata, spear, and katana. Both keep the smaller weapons hidden upon their person at all times.

The twins were on the subway back to their apartment, looking the part of students having been out too late. Indeed, Asakuno was wearing a heavy black trenchcoat that covered his spear and naginata, and Saeunn was wearing a sweatshirt that concealed her small martial weapons. It wasn't surprising when some local thugs made the fatal mistake of advancing upon them, intent on robbing them.

The seven men surrounded them on the swaying train, holding small knives and screwdrivers. Asakuno laughed as he went into a Samba stance, Saeunn merely sniffed, entering a Capoieric stance. The brother quickly dispatched two with jabs to the throat and chest, the sister, moving in her fluid Brazilian-style dance fighting, swayed into a kick that took down two more. She then switched into a Shin-Tai movement, fluidly moving into the elbow blows to another man's chest. Asakuno went into his favorite, Savate, punching the last one in the nose and spinning into a crescent kick, snapping the jaw.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: Assassins in Neo-Tokyo (PRP between Alex and River)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:08 pm

The group's leader approached from behind, a flashy Photon Dagger sliding from his coat. However, before he could make his suprise attack on the two, he heard air rushing about. This strange sound was extremely loud, like a balloon popping after being blown up FAR past its breaking point. As his head spun, he saw a white metal face, then his targets, then the metal face, then the twins, then the metal face again, where his head came to rest... at the back of his head. The man's head had been turned all the way around three times before stopping. Such a death caused his vertebrae to stretch and snap. A Grade-A Photon Sniper rifle was drawn by the female android, white light eminating from the photon cell, illuminating the Red color-coated casing surrounding and protecting the mechanisms.
"You'd think after all the time I've been around, I'd have some form of an interesting quote, wouldn'tcha?" -Me

Image help me save a life, will you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 am

Both twins raised their eyebrows, reaching for their respective weapons, Asakuno, his naginata, Saeunn, her Tonfa and Kama. They watched the newcomer warily, hands resting on their weapons. Asakuno spoke up first, "Who are you, stranger?" Saeunn added, "Indeed, what say you?" They stood, looking relaxed, but in reality, they were ready for any and all attacks. Asakuno stood slightly more forward, feeling it was his duty to protect his sister, even though she could beat him singel-handedly.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 am

The Female android let forth a laugh that would chill a normal human to the bone. "Blood is cheap, unless your name Revirn. Metal is cheaper, especially if you are featured in Hard Spec, and have the name White Assassin." She raised her weapon and scanned the roofs for snipers before lowering her rifle. "I do odd jobs for various people around town. I'm a little picky about what I do, but I do it well. Bit of a dry spell this month though, I haven't made that much." She glanced from one twin to the other. "You two have to be on the job, you're too heavilly armed for a normal walk."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:34 pm

They both blinked, surprised at the android's forwardness. How did she know who they were? Their name was known, sure, but not their faces. Their hands were still on their respective weapons. They exchanged a quick glance, not knowing how to react to this android. "You know our names, O Automated One. How is this so?" They both spoke in unison, eyeing the android still warily.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:54 pm

White Assassin smiled broadly and bowed "About a year ago, Neo-Osaka job, I was one of the bodyguards. You two beat me so expertly, it wasn't worth it to repair, I needed to be entirely replaced." She giggled with a childish voice now. "Of course, the old model was needing replacement, so I must thank you. May I follow you a short ways? My rather high moral values are slipping with the lack of work." Her dull red eyes glowed brightly to pass as a smirk.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:03 pm

The twins exchanged glances again. This android was extremely strange to them, though they weren't very good at socializing in the first place. Asakuno nodded, smiling slightly, "Sure, why not, we're merely on our way home." Saeunn shook her head slightly, but said nothing. She began walking off without a word at their stop, waiting on the platform impatiently for her foolish brother.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:14 pm

White Assassin walked off the train and flickered an optic in order to wink at the two. "Despite popular belief, I am quite adept at my own name. I'm an assassin first, a bodyguard second, gun for hire third."

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 pm

Asakuno walked beside his sister again, knowing she was irritated with him. Saeunn led them in silence the their home, an abandoned factory in the heart of Neo-Tokyo. She quickly disabled all of their own homemade security locks, better than most state-of-the-art systems. Both twins walked into the enclosed lower floor, walking to the frieght elevator.

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 pm

White A whistled and walked into the factory, looking about. "Nice place. I wish I had a place like this, I'd feel like a queen." She bowed to them respectfully and submissively. She was at their mercy entirely, and knew it. it didn't quite bother her, but she did not with to be an ungracious guest to these two. Usually, such a thing would get her turned out. With these two, they might use her memory cores as external hard drives.

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:32 pm

Asakuno slid the grate shut, pressing the button for the freight elevator to go up. Saeunn nodded and smiled her thanks at White A's comment. She then slipped through the grate and into her room, leaving the door slightly ajar. Asakuno smiled meekly at White A, stepping into the room himself. "Well, Sae's a bit tired, and so am I. Make yourself at home as best you can. Can I get you anything before I, too, head off to bed?"

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XaleManix on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:41 pm

White A smiled a bit and turned around to reveal the charge plug at the back of her neck "If you have anything that fits this, please tell me... my energy cell has failed and my reserve power is..." White A couldn't finish her sentence. White A shut down as her power was wiped out. It would appear to the two of them that her day had ended like the sopranos: by cutting to black mid-sen

XaleManix
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!