Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reign of the Hogosha

Attention NarrowEye! (And.... others :D)

a part of “Reign of the Hogosha”, a fictional universe by ThatsSoKawai.

Without us, they are nothing..... but without them we are doomed..... (Full description inside)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Reign of the Hogosha”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Attention NarrowEye! (And.... others :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsSoKawai on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:07 pm

NarrowEye:

Haha, sorry it took me song long to do this.... but yes you may be a GM :3

Everyone else:

We need some teachers/mentors/tutors, so feel free to create as many as you like! (Just don't get too overwhelmed!)

And, NarrowEye gave me an awesome idea with Olav, that teachers/mentors/tutors be Ex-Hogosha (hope I didn't ruin anything for you NarrowEye, let me know if it was just something meant for Olav!)

AND one more thing....

Sorry I haven't been posting much or posting long posts, expect that to change :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ThatsSoKawai
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Attention NarrowEye! (And.... others :D)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 am

Hey Kawai!
I'm glad to hear, that you've seen the problem in the need of teachers, and I've submitted yet another one, its a female doctor, and ex-hogosha.

The ex-hogosha idea, came to me, as normal humans, might not have any experience with Hogosha powers, and therefore its the most rational to make them ex-hogoshas. I'm glad that you've seen the light of my powers XD

It doesn't seem to be treating me as a GM, Have you promoted me yet? If yes, then why can't I create? I'll try to get a moderator / anyone with a little knowledge about it, as I don't got any myself.

+ I've posted a "looking for players" topic in the RPG Forum.

This was all I had to say.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:44 pm

I am still waiting to be accepted so I can post =]
"Lips that Shakespeare taught to speak have whispered their secret in my ear." -Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ThatsSoKawai on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Okay, sorry I haven't been posting, and sorry it took me so long to accept those requests, but two days ago me, my two sisters, and my sister's fiance were in a car wreck, my sister's fiance nick died, my sister Marla is super upset,and my other sister broke her collar bone. I, fortunately, escape unscathed.

It might be a couple days before I post again, please fill me in when I come back, I just have more important things to attend to.

thanks

ThatsSoKawai
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheScarletPlague on Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:50 pm

I am so sorry, I know it doesn't mean much, it never does, but it's all society gives us to say. Take your time, be with your family, because that's what matters most right now.

TheScarletPlague
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 am

I too am sorry.
Attend to your family, we will continue the roleplay, and await your return.
Hope that you will all be allright.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smiley on Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 am

I'm also sorry, especially since I didn't notice this at first.
When a family matter is involved, it's always ok to drop what you're doing and attend to it.
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."

Smiley
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ginko on Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

@ThatsSoKawai

It's repetitive to say, but I'm so sorry. Take as much time as you want, we will be waiting for whenever you return. After all, when it comes down to it, nothing is as important as family. I wish you and your family the best, I really do.

Ginko
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!