Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mi Amor

Augustus and Everything You want to Know.

a part of “Mi Amor”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

A lonely daemon and his eight 'little larks' live together in a fanciful mansion. Sabine loves his pets...most of the time... (No longer accepting characters)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mi Amor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Augustus and Everything You want to Know.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:42 pm

(( There will be Threads generated for each character. This one is for Augustus Romiare. Feel free to ask questions pertaining this character. I will be updating this every so often.

Please do not make your own thread for your own character. I will do it for you.

.. You're welcome. ))
Spoiler: show
tsukishima kei and I are one in the same.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Augustus and Everything You want to Know.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:52 pm

1789- October

This will be an account, I assume, of my time at this mansion. I.. I can not fathom the events of this past week. I am living in a mansion- that is the only way I can truly describe this grand place, so exquisite!- with a, a...
What is this man? He is not of Earth, I am sure, but he holds a human body. But something about him is so non-human that it is fascinating. He is tall and thin and- and very handsome. His features deserve to be one of a prince or a king of sorts- someone of outstanding nobility.

Adonis like features.. Those blue eyes, so beautiful.. Lord above me, his hair. It is like thin strands of subdued gold sowed together. He is perfection. But isn't it just that he is not a human? It is like I've been submitted to the kiss of Judas for I can not stand to even.. think bad of this man. His name is Sabine. Sabine. I love saying his name though I am afraid to utter even a word around him. How can I possibly do so?

If you were to experience what I have experienced- to suddenly wake up in a whole new world, to a handsome man that treated you so kindly, you would not be threatened by him at all? His stature, his features, everything?

Sometimes I think to myself that I might be dreaming. Have my days of walking along those cold, beaten roads with the cold nipping at my nose, my heart-- had they gotten to me? Might I be unconscious and have this all be a dream? Have I ran the course of life and fallen down a hole into a state of madness?

What if I am dead, a man frozen on the side of the road not to be discovered until the thaw of winter?

.. I think of this and I hope if this is so, I do not wake up.

This new experience is frightening, I must admit, but I am enjoying it. Like getting into the feel of milking Bertha, my old cow, I will need to practice and work my way into this new life of mine. And I am more than happy that Sabine is here to help me through my troubles. The demon may be an angel of hell but if so, let me be the unfortunate victim for him to prey on.

I am more than happy to do so.

Augustus

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 pm

-January-

I am reeling. Sickened. What have I become- some monster? A blood sucking parasite? Nothing makes sense. My body feels numb and cold as I string these words together. A hunger had gnawed at me for so long- months. But I-I never knew what it meant.

So much eating but then he-- Lord above, please forgive me. I drank blood. His blood. Sabine's. Something in me snapped and all I can remember that it tasted.. disgusting at first. But then so good. My body-- I can not truly remember what had truly happened. No, I can. I do not want to though.

Is there anything worse than drinking blood? Drinking the blood of some demon?

.. I must.. rest. I am sick of myself. I've withdrawn myself from my Master for so long and it hurts. I can not face him, at least not yet. He must think me a coward. An imbecile.

Sometimes, days like this, I wish I could have died on that road.

Augustus

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm

January

I miss my home. Sabine has gotten mad at me and.. he hurt me. I- I don't know what to feel. But it's as if anything I do will set him off now. What should I do?

January

The hunger is coming back. I try to fight it but nothing works.

January

Hate him. Hate him, love him- hate, hate, hate.

January

I'm so hungry but I can't do it. I don't want to anymore. I have already sinned by falling in love with him. Why should I commit more sinful acts? I will resist. I can survive without the demon's blood in my system.

Can I?

It hurts. I hate this, I'm so hungry.

--

I will not do it. I hate him. I hate him, I hatehimIhatehimhatehatehate.

I wish I was human. I don't like this. Why couldn't he have let me die? The hunger- God, the hunger.

(( By this point, the entries are mere chicken scratch- mindless words and phrases, scribbles, blood, and a good portion of a page ripped and worn down. This went on for some times, most likely a week or so, before the pages return to their clean nature and a little list of silks and food were jotted down.))

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:36 pm

It is not a known fact that Augustus is a village boy. He has covered up his past so well by long clothing and a polite way about him, that you would never know he is used to getting down and dirty. This usually shows itself when he handles with the chores outside and maintaining the flowers. He was a farm hand back as a child. Picking fruit and vegetables from Spring to Fall, milking the cows and handling their births along with dabbling in a little bit of iron work.

Though that and wood chopping were not very appealing to him- though his skills in such were fairly good.

The one thing that you can tell is by his eyes. At the very few times he has gotten angry at a person, a fire in his eyes sparked.

You can see that he was 'trash' and 'poor'- and you can see the adventure and the anger that he had. That 'village folk' had. His face- at times- screws up into an expression likely to the need or want to spit. In someone's face.

But it's been hundreds of years and he has gotten a reign on his anger. Some what.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SunshinexDeath on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 pm

Fun Fact Time!

Augustus has Princess Feet. His second toe after his big toe is longer than the big one; his sister pointed out that they were called Princess Feet. On many occasions, he has worn socks and feet wrappings to bed because of the insecurity that he had when it came to his feet. But he's gotten used to it now- and almost flaunts his abnormal feet.

SunshinexDeath
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!