Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

a part of “Avatar: The Forgotten Legend”, a fictional universe by ROFLMAO FTW.

Before Aang and Roku the Avatar must face another just like the Avatar.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: The Forgotten Legend”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Avatar: The Forgotten Legend"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avatar: The Forgotten Legend

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Can I have the real avatar?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:18 pm

I'm not a big fan at reserving spots, but if you want to go for it, by all means, go for it.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wynddancer on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

Have you had any characters submitted yet?

Wynddancer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Doesn't look like it.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:13 pm

Sorry for double posting, but just letting you know this RP was made two days ago and so far not one character has been entered. But take as long as you want to make those characters. I want this RP to be good and not feel rushed at all.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:49 am

Hey, just want to let you know that I'm making a character. But I have a question: can I make two? Like, I want to make a brother and a sister.

Oh, and one more: Is this pre-aang? And is there a war going on?
I have this theory that, depending on your attitude,
your life doesn't have to be this ridiculous charade
that it seems so many people end up living.

- Christian Bale

Death is more universal than life; everyone dies but not everyone lives.

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby raindrops_autumn on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:03 am

Ugh, sorry but I'm not goíng to submit any characters. I don't have enough time sorry...

raindrops_autumn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks for being ineterested in the RP, time can be a tricky thing.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rylet on Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

I was really 100% sure that I wasn't going to participate in this RP, but after reading more into this and reading how patient you're being with this RP I knew that if people joined they would be the right type of people. I'm definitely making a character.

Rylet
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Welcome to the RP, and thanks for the kind words. Before going any where near starting, we should wait for people willing to play the good or evil Avatar.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!