Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The last Air bender OOC (Plz Join.)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Avatar: The last Air bender OOC (Plz Join.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 pm

In the world of Avatar, four nations exist: the Water Tribe, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Air Nomads. Unique creatures and remarkable forms of architecture are found throughout the lands and seas. Even supernatural beings have been rumored to be seen. Another distinctive characteristic is the existence of people referred to as benders. Bending refers to the ability to manipulate elements of nature, which include water, earth, fire, and air. However, one can only master a single art of bending.

However, there is one being, the Avatar, that is described to be capable of mastering all types of bending. The Avatar is known as the “spirit of the planet” in the form of a human. His or her purpose is to maintain the balance between the four nations. An additional responsibility is to be the bridge between the living world and the spirit world.

When an Avatar dies, he or she is reincarnated as another person living in the next nation of the Avatar cycle (Water, Earth, Fire, Air: based on seasons; Water=Winter, Earth=Spring, Fire=Summer and Air=Autumn). This sequence is also used as a reference to how the Avatar should learn the four elements (First, the Avatar learns his or her native bending. Then, the other forms of bending should be learned as listed in the cycle, ex: “Air” Avatar, learns airbending first, waterbending second, earthbending third, and firebending last)

In addition to the ability to bend all four elements, the Avatar has an exceptional power called the Avatar State. It grants the Avatar with the knowledge and skills of every past Avatar. It initially acts as a defense mechanism. However, by learning to unlock chakras in the body, the state can be activated willingly. If an Avatar is killed in the Avatar State, the cycle will cease. As a result, the Avatar will not be reincarnated.

---------------------------------------

Characters needed:

Aang: KayKay120
Sokka: Played by:KayKay120
Katara: played by: xxLilly
Zuko: Chris45
Toph: (Needed later)
Suki: played by: Litria Death
Ty Lee: Played by: Litria Death
Azula: Playd by: Litria Death.

---------------------------------------

Character Sheet
Name: (first name only required)
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Bending (if applicable; only one of the four):
Residing Nation:
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: What your character's state is at the beginning (Only one of these options is required; answering more is permitted)
Weapon (if applicable; picture or description):
Appearance (picture or description):
Other:
----------------------------------------

Name: Ikea (E-Kay-Uh)
Height: 4 ft. 4 in.
Weight: 65 lbs.
Personality: Gentle, Caring, and friendly she usually hates violence but will fight to defend the innocent and her friends, she tries to follow her role model, the Avatar.
Bending (if applicable; only one of the four): she s the last Air bending Girl In existence.
Residing Nation: currently staying wherever she can find shelter
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: currently mastering Fire bending
Weapon (if applicable; picture or description): none she uses her bending skills.
Appearance (picture or description): Image
Other: People believe she is The second avatar because she can bend more than one element.
Last edited by Kaida on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Low

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Avatar: The last Air bender OOC (Plz Join.)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:11 pm

Definitly going to join, but im going to wait for your profile to come up to make sure mine's okay :)
♥ "The scars of your love, remind me of us. They keep me thinking, we almost had it all.
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless. I can't help feeling..."♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Sokka for sure!

Name: Kay
Height: 5 ft. 6 in.
Weight: 118 lbs
Personality: Stoic if not unnaturally emotionless. She doesn't really say much. But then again, you wouldn't say much if you were an Earth Bender trapped in the Fire Nation
Bending: Earth
Residing Nation: Fire
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: Learn Metal Bending(if possible)/Hiding out in the Fire Nation/Practicing her Bending in secret
Weapon: None
Appearance: Image
Other: She has different color eyes
Last edited by Kaykay120 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:39 pm

KayKay120 I put you down as Sokka and your character is Accepted.

Kaida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxLilly on Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm

Can I have Katara? :)

Name: Arista
Height: 5 ft. 3 in.
Weight: 93 lbs
Personality: She is a strong willed girl who stands up for what she believes in.
Bending: Water
Residing Nation: Water Tribe
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: The Last Southen tribe Water Bender known
Weapon: She has a sword she brings with her, but usually does not have to use it. She relies on her bending powers.
Appearance (picture or description):
Other: She is willing to do anything to protect someone she loves.

xxLilly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:06 pm

Can I be Zuko? ^^
What is a "free" gift ? Aren't all gifts free?
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
He who laughs last thinks slowest!
[b]NEW RP BY ME!! JOIN b]
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/of-gods-and-men/l

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 pm

(( Going to have to pass on playing one of the original characters from the show. I just don't think I have it in me to pull off one of those awesome characters. ))

Name: Rethyn ((Ha first time ever actually using this name!)
Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 156 lbs
Personality: Rethyn is a laid back individual when it comes to dealing with other people. He is usually relaxed and respectful of others around him. Though on the other hand like ice, he can lock in on something and become stubborn and resisting. In the end his personality varies, but it is balanced. You can always count on him to retain a cool head.
Bending: Water, but prefers to use ice
Residing Nation: Northern Water Tribe
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: To explore and learn more of the world around him/ On the open road./ He is camped out by a flowing stream
Weapon: The element of water/ice
Other: Never has had a first love.

(( For the picture the face and hair looks like him, but instead of what he wears in the picture in the rp he wears traditional Northern Water Tribe clothing.))

Rethyn
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jlo12 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 am

Name: Rei
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110 lbs
Personality: Rei is a very energetic person who is always moving. She is really kind and giving, but she can be very cunning. Rei is also very tough and strong.
Bending (if applicable; only one of the four): water
Residing Nation: Northern water tribe
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: To travel to a lot of places/ Helping anyone who needs it
Weapon (if applicable; picture or description): just her bending and small needles that can slice and cut skin.
Appearance (picture or description): Image
Other: She travels alone
Last edited by jlo12 on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please visit my site,
Vampire Knight RPG

jlo12
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 am

you three are accepted now all we need is Aang and we can start.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kawaiiwolven on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:08 pm

Name: Riku
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110
Personality: Riku is very sweet for the most part and most people like her. Most of the time she's incredliby calm even in situations where most people wouldn't be. It's hard to upset her but when someone does she can hold a grudge for quite some time. Riku is the kind of person who never forgets a face, especially if the face belongs to someone she doesn't care for too much. When she has her mind set on something, she won't stop until she gets it and will try to take down anyone who gets in her way...yeah sometimes that doesn't work out very well.
Residing Nation: Northern Water Tribe
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: Working on becoming a great healer
Weapon: Just her bending
Other:

Name: Reishu
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112
Personality: Reishu almost seems bipolar sometimes. Most of the time she's like her mother, sweet, funny and social. The friends she has are very important to her and she would literally do anything to keep them safe. The other side of her is like her father short tempered and relatively violant. She can change moods with the drop of a hat making her a little dangerous at times. When she's angry she won't hessitate to attack the person who upset her, how bad she tries to hurt them depends on what they did. If she's irriatted she will snap at anyone who talks to her even if they are someone she really cares about. Of course later she'll most likely feel bad and appologise....
Residing Nation: Earth Kingdom
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: To find her father/She's on her way to the fire nation
Weapon: Bending
Appearance:
Other: Her mother is from the Earth Kingdom and her father is from the Fire nation
For a pessimist I'm pretty optimistic

Kawaiiwolven
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:21 pm

Accepted but we still need Aang.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

You know, you could (just saying) kind of drop the main cast of the show...I mean I think these characters we have created could pull a story quite well.

Of course to those who are only playing one of the show's characters I'm not trying to get rid of you! Sorry if I offended...

Also didn’t those main characters from the show all end with happy endings? They have no further conflicts and it could be kind of hard to drag then back out.

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:22 pm

es I suppose but they could be useful to the story as well our characters could be descendants you know. But we still need them Alright.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaykay120 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:23 pm

If no one else wants Aang, I can be him as well. X3 Anything to help.

Kaykay120
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rethyn on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm cool with anything, it was just a suggestion.

Cooool Kay :P

Rethyn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:27 pm

*Waves hands frantically* Suki! Suki! Please reserve her for meh! :)) And might I go for Ty Lee? The girl who accompanies Azula! :)

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chris45 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Name: Sho
Height:5'9
Weight:145
Personality:kind, likes to sleep often, likes to train firebending, likes to eat after training
Bending (if applicable; only one of the four): blue firebending, can also use lightning
Residing Nation: Fire nation
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: To be a fire bending master, and a teacher.
Weapon (if applicable; picture or description): Twin Hooks

appearance:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/262/e/9/Fire_by_RebornArtist.jpg

chris45
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Alrigth then KayKay120 i'll put you down as Aang as well then we can start this roleplay.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:11 pm

You know what, I'll just go for Azula herself, that byotch! :))

Name: Suki
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 112
Personality: Befitting her status as leader of the Kyoshi Warriors, Suki is tough, assertive and not afraid to speak her mind; at the same time, she has a very compassionate and loyal spirit. Her softer side is frequently demonstrated in the presence of Sokka. She held out hope for a long time during her imprisonment of seeing Sokka again and showed no sign of breaking in the face of Azula's torments pertaining to Sokka. She also has a mild tendency to hold grudges as seen by her rather cool treatment of Zuko when they meet in prison and readily looks forward to a rematch with Azula and Ty Lee. A woman of action, she quickly and skillfully captured the prison Warden, an action which prompted approval from Hakoda.

Residing Nation: Kyoshi Island; Earth Kingdom
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity: Kyoshi Warrior
Weapon: Katana, Earth bending skills, fans, bows...
Other: 'Suki' is Japanese for 'like/love' and is pronounced similar to the Japanese word for moon, tsuki referring to Yue, Sokka's lost love. :)

ImageName: Azula
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 108
Personality: Like her father, Azula hungers for personal power and is a dedicated nationalist. Harboring a high intolerance of imperfection, Azula relentlessly drills herself towards perfection and settles for nothing less from herself or those that serve her. She believes that power and domination are what makes a person strong. She has absolute confidence in her "divine right to rule" which she believes she was born with. She has neither pity nor mercy towards those she marks as treasonous or inferior.
Bending: Fire
Residing Nation: Fire Nation
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity:
~Capturing the Avatar
~Becoming the Leader of the Fire Nation....
Weapon: Fire bending skills, acrobatics skills along with her hidden weaponry, surprising strength..
Other: Another inspiration for her name may be Azrael, the Angel of Death.

Name: Yuki
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 105
Personality: Yuki is a very sweet, kind-natured girl, with a heart that pursues that of justice, what is right, and what will help others more. She is a selfless girl, one willing to go that extra mile for someone, and won't let someone get harmed if she can find a way to help it. Being this way has caused many problems for her in the past; once, a man from the Fire Nation assaulted her after trying to help him with moving a few things from a storage shop. She won't allow others to ruin her caring spirit, though, as she doesn't think another deserves foul treatment when someone else was the cause of it.
Residing Nation: Born in the Water Tribe, Yuki moved from the freezing island to the Earth Kingdom in search of a teacher.
Goal/Occupation/Current Activity:
~Looking for a waterbending teacher
~Looking for work
~Hoping to find some new friends/allies
~Wants to extend her services to others
~Plans on visiting the other two nations
Weapon: Waterbending skills, katana, keeps a Water Tribe knife on her, bows, fans...
Other: Childhood friend to Katara; her name comes from the Japanese name "Snow", as the Water element stands for Winter...

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaida on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Litria Death You're accepted.

Kaida
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!