Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avatar: The Truth Untold OOC & Question Thread

a part of “Avatar: The Untold Truth”, a fictional universe by Sammael.

One hundred years ago, the Fire Nation almost met their demise.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avatar: The Untold Truth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Avatar: The Truth Untold OOC & Question Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome to "Avatar: The Untold Truth"

Here you may place any questions or concerns you may have as well as any OOC talk :]
Last edited by Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And she spoke, 'What is life's purpose?' to which he replied, 'It has no purpose. We live, we die. It's as simple as that.'"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sammael
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Avatar: The Truth Untold OOC & Question Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:34 am

And a question I had, was do all water benders look like they do in the series? Dark skin, dark hair? Or, I was wondering if I could change the look a bit. XD It's okay if you don't want me too, but I would love it if I could.

EDIT: Read the rules again! XD Nevrmind.

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:28 am

I have to ask, being able to use the Lightning bending and as you stated, "Only master firebenders can control lightning", so wouldn't that be considered as being powerful? But if I had to guess, the character playing that role (Which I plan to reserve) would have to have an excuse for not being powerful? But even if not, I plan to make my character fight only with fire and a blade. If that's acceptable, that is.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:26 pm

So just a quick question as I am doing the sheet, should I write my character from the perspective of someone who has survived the genocide or as an Air Nomad before it happens?

Many Thanks

Stryk33
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Since this is taking place during the Genocide, you can make your characters background up until this point...if that makes sense. I am working on an hours worth of sleep at the moment so yeah...if you need more info, I'll explain it in a PM

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:42 pm

Just saying, but I am super excited for this!!!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 am

Looking at the bio of my character, I'd say my character might be the last one you guys are probably gonna meet since he's not with any nation, a vigilante or some sort. He'd probably an antagonist at first and next thing he helps the group because the princess is there, and that he needs to protect them as the final duty his master gave him.

By the way, is anyone taking an antagonist role? If no one is, I'm gonna take it, and I have a question about it.
Is he limited to any of the selection slot on the introduction page, or I have the privilege to choose any bending at all. Any?

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Alright-y then, seems like almost everyone has sent in their character!! If Nightshade2012 does not submit a character by tomorrow, I will go ahead and throw up the first post!! Technically, we can start without the other waterbender, but I am still waiting to make sure that the spot is not going to be filled before starting :D

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jukuma on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Awesome! Really looking forward to this :D

Also, sorry for taking so long everyone, I'll try to write faster in the actual RP.

jukuma
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maitros on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 am

I read through a lot of the posts and through the main page, but I couldn't find if you were full or not. Are you capping the number to what you currently have?

Maitros
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:45 pm

Okay, so we have all the characters filled up!! Now...on to pressing matters. We can start the role-play :D

I shall have the first post up within the hour or laters...hopefully within the hour though XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:04 am

So...I'm guessing it was laters lol

Stryk33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 am

Yep...it'll have to be after work today :[

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stryk33 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:26 pm

lol thats fair enough, I had work all last night so I was worried that it would start whilst I was out and I have to type something up at three in the morning :) So all good with me!

Stryk33
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:36 pm

That seems like my case at the moment XD

I go in at 2:30, and won't be home until around 12:00 a.m...probably 12:30 ish. Our store on Fridays and Saturdays stays open until 11:00 pm...which is retarded, but eh. I am actually trying to type something up right now...but I keep getting distracted xD

I think I have ADD...which is totally not the case...I am watching "The Thing" and it's distracting me from doing what I need to do XD

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:23 pm

AND the first post is up peeps :D

Get to posting Fisha!!! *cracks whip*!!

I is kidding xD

But no seriously, the first post is up :]

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Okay! XD Posted!!
@Stryk33: I'm not sure whether I should have tagged Aroon in the post or not since I only mentioned his quarrel breifly.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm

Oh yeah. Sam, is your post a flashback or something? Cause I intend to approach her and have her recognize Xevus as an enemy.

code6435
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sammael on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:33 pm

Nope and yes.:)

Since its technically the night of the attack, she's reminiscing about the morning of the attack :)

Sammael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:07 pm

Wow, this died very quickly...

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!