Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To Avengard

Avengard tech and equipment

a part of “To Avengard”, a fictional universe by HandsomeBenders.

Man has forever reached for new places. A small crew of specialized forces are sent to a newly discovered, habitable planet to colonize it, and this expedition may just be Man's last leap. Avengard is waiting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To Avengard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Avengard tech and equipment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Well, this takes place a whole millennium in the future, so we're bound to have some future tech by now, right?
Right. This here is a master post of all of the diagrams and stuff that I make (albeit sloppily and badly). Ask for anything and it will be done.

So far we have the ECHO suit and enviro-drones.
Images and descriptions to be posted soon.

BEND THE HANDSOME. BE THE HANDSOME.
my tumblr shares the same name.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Avengard tech and equipment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redred33mer on Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:10 pm

Well, you put tech and equipment up, so I'll put some suggestions as to what some important things could be. I'll edit the info/pics out if they're disapproved of. I'll also be using pictures from the interwebz, I'm not 1337 enough to make my own drawings. I'd also like to help our gamemaster out who I'm sure has plenty of other things to do than this RP, like we all do/should.

XZ-Lifeseeker Vessel

This is what I think the ship we could be traveling on would look like. Four large containers, perhaps for cooling, water, and food. It doesn't necessarily have to be as big as the picture shows, but is an idea. It could have some turrets on it, but I don't think it's exactly the best skirmisher. Shields are a given. Up in the forward areas could be the living space, and in the back would be the engines, and in the middle connecting part would be the sleeping quarters. Whatever these may encompass, we'll cross that bridge when it comes to it.

I'll also put down two futuristic weapons, and we can add onto this as we need.

PSR-135

A battery operated rifle, its scope has many modes. Ranging from thermal camera, normal view, and infrared scanning, the scope makes this weapon versatile. The laser is deadly and powerful, and the rifle semi-automatic to reduce the chance of operator error when firing down range.

The above, the Veinhammer PH-E.50. It's a high-powered laser handgun, capable of penetrating thick armor at close ranges.

So this is what I have, and if disapproved of, I can remove this to avoid confusion among others.

-Redred33mer
"The Redeemer has risen!"
Image"It is not living that matters, but Living rightly."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Redred33mer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Avengard tech and equipment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HandsomeBenders on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:25 pm

@Redred33mer

OH GOSH THANK YOU!
And yeah, I haven't been the least busiest person around as of late.
Q v Q

And I actually like all of the tech/weapons you put up,
so,
all approved.
O v O

HandsomeBenders
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!