Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural

Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural

a part of “Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural”, a fictional universe by Fallen.

Avolair Academy houses students from age fourteen to twenty one, but they aren't your normal school. They house the supernatural, but little known to them, they are housing them from dangers that lurk too close to home. Chaos becomes catastrophe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avolair Academy: School for the Supernatural”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Avolair Academy [School for the Supernatural] [Ope

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm

I'd create another character...but most of the time I try to RP two main characters one ends up dying so I can focus on the other 0_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

:Nagato:
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:45 pm

I have roleplayed two before, and I never seemed to have any problems doing so. Neither died and I wrote pretty decent posts for each quite regularily. If it comes down to it I would be willing to create another character, male or female, young or old, hunter or supernatural.

I can honestly say that I would rather only have one character but if you absolutely need another I would be willing to take up the task.

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:18 pm

I guess you're better at dividing your attention between two characters...I'm more of a one-track mind guy x_x

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Eh, maybe. Maybe not. Who knows?

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:18 pm

Hmmm,

I can easily make another char if neccesarry, my thing is when I make two chars I often have to make them know eachother and always in eachother's presence or I start to favor one over the other lol. I am counting on Annaky to make her character but I haven't seen her online. I did post in the roleplayers wanted section and the post ended up getting some interesting week pin type thing :D.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:11 pm

Ok well i will wait. Just pm me if u want me to make another one.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Well, you think you can double with a hunter?
We need at least one of those XD.
I'll probably make another char and finish my bio today :x.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Yeah I probably could. Give me sone time and I will try to have one up.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 am

Alright awesome, I'll try to start the RP after you do.
Hopefully Annaky has a char up too by then :).

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 am

*Bumps and flees*

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 am

Dont worry I'm making the chari. I'm just trying to make a good one sorry it is taking so long.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:21 pm

OMG, I am soo sorry, i had so much homework last night that I couldn't find the picture that I wanted. Speaking of which: I have the rest of the profile done but have yet to find a decent picture, could I post the profile and try to find a pic later?

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Yeah that would be fine :X

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby :Nagato: on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:15 pm

Perhaps we could start at a slow pace for now until we get a hunter or two?

Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

I may be willing to play a Hunter - along side another character - however after reading the initial information it isn't quite clear cut how they fit into the scheme of things. Ergo, how they as a character can exist when in retrospect the setting is difficult for them to exist in. As an academy you can/will expect it to be relatively sheltered and 'free' of such 'distractions'.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:49 pm

I would love if you played a hunter e_e.

Okay as far as the settings and what not. I didn't describe it much and left it very open so you can have fun with it or basically..come up with whatever you would like - I do that a lot, sorry.

Of course the academy would be sheltered with protection and what not, but if you are creative you can find ways to get passed it as well as if your hunter is good at what they do they'd have experience with such situations I'd assume?

I don't really like limiting people completely when it comes to information, to me it's funner to see what people come up with.
If magic and supernatural exist - random other things to aid you that don't normally exist could be used in the story right :D?

Oh: I'll try and get the IC soon, and just accept people as the RP goes. I'm a short post hater so I don't think it will start off speedy or anything :).

o_o: I don't know if I had put this but some hunters sometimes hang around in groups - with other hunters in buildings more outside of town. Or you have what people might refer to as a bounty hunter who are normal people who hunt solely for the money so those type of people answer to a higher up and go by whatever paper is up. Or people where it runs in the family, who probably would not be hanging around other hunters that are not related as they would be more competitive. Then there's solely people who just hate magic and magical creatures and have no want for money or anything like that but are just out to kill them. Or you can make something up I'm sorry ><.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Alright, working on the profiles. With that said I may triple up on characters, the Hunter, a Teacher - I see those are lacking, if non existent - and a student. See what you make of em when I throw them up.

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:02 pm

So I was thinking, and perhaps we could make some times where the students leave the school. Make things easier?
And alright :).

Fallen
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nyxeth on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:42 pm

Teacher up, student coming shortly - hunter will be delayed.

Any chance of adding in a martial arts or wrestling club? :F

Nyxeth
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fallen on Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

I can add them if you would like :D.
What I put was just..what I could think of XD.

Fallen
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!