Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Back to Wonderland

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Back to Wonderland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JonahFrenchToast on Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

pretty much an old plot I pulled out of the stacks and blew dust off of. Enjoy!
Twenty years ago Alice Kingsleigh fell down the rabbit hole into wonderland. She defeated the Red queen, and the Jabberwocky freeing wonderland.

Now there is a different Alice, Alice has gone insane, she sees Rabbits, White Rabbits, and she hears ticking. To get away from the pain of her hallucinations Alice started going to 'Wonderland' In her first visit to 'Wonderland', Alice was invited to a strange Tea Party Shortly after said Tea Party, ALice was sent to Rehab.

In Rehab she met Jasper, Jasper suffered from the same hallucinations Alice suffered from. One night the two were sitting in her room just talking when A flash of white ran across the field into the trees. The White Hare. Exchanging glances the two ran out into the trees in search of the white rabbit. They were right on the rabbits tail when they both slipped into a rabbit hole.

This time, The Red queen is gone, but the Black King is back, it is up to Jasper and Alice to stop The Black king from taking over wonderland.

[Disclaimer, As I was typing I noticed I used two names from twilight, this has NOTHING to do with that series, and I will not accept any Vampires at all!!!]

Characters:
Alice: JonahFrenchToast
Jasper: LovelyRose
The White queen: Belladonna Dawn
The white rabbit
The Black King
Mad Hatter: CielWrites
Cheshire Cat: TheOneAndOnly
[Notice: Characters can be added AFTER spots are filled; Some spots may be done away with; You may double up]

Code: Select all
[center]Hello! My name is _____. [Name. Full name. First and last, middle if you have one]
But please call me _____. [Your Role.]
I was born in this dark place _____. [Your character's DOB/Birthday ALice and Jasper ONly.]
Meaning I'm _____ years old. [Your characters age Aice and Jasper ONLY.]
Though I may seem this way I truly am _____. [Personality.]
If you couldn't tell, I have a problem with _____. [Does your character have any bad habits?.]
Wanna hear a story? Seriously it may seem pathetic but you will get used to it. _____. [History. One paragraph is the very minimum. 5 lines at least.]
Am I Afraid? _____. [Do you have any Fears.]
Am I a Fan? _____. [Are you for the White Queen, Or the Black King?.]
In the Real World _____. [Detailed Description, or a picture with a description of what isn't seen in the picture.]
But Down The Rabbit Hole?_______.{Image/description of how your character looks down the rabbit hole]
What else you need to know about me is _____. [Other.]
[/center]

[Disclaimer: I promise I am not as Anal as this post my seem (So says my Roommate) I just wanted to add as much detail as I could while running on no caffeine]

I WILL answer all questions pertaining to this Role play
Slowly Recovering, Still can't walk
FML
love you's :)
0_O
-Jonah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JonahFrenchToast
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!