Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

~#Bad Luck#~{IC}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

~#Bad Luck#~{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Once bright, Jade green eyes stared blankly at the vast white that was the ceiling. A black bat occasionally obstructing her view as she tossed it up and down. As she hung upside down over the front of the Someone tell me exactly why I agreed to practices again? She thought before her fingers slipped pass soft furry material her missing the catch as Diego, the black Skelanimul bat, fell on her face with a soft thump. By this point the little thing smelled strongly of her, the usual light scent of her orchid blossom shampoo and body wash with the slight under tone of her lavender conditioner. Becky always use to joke, saying she was going to be chased by bee’s, it was the stupidest joke in the world and everyday, Alice wish she could hear her say it again, to nudge her telling her that joke should have been left back in the third grade, where she got it. But, she couldn’t. A soft sigh escaped her pink lips as she picked it up from her face, looking at the odd stuff animal she was never able to get rid of. It’s been five months since she lost her best friend, all because of her stupid choice, her stupid mistake.

“Well I guess it’s better then seeing, Dr. Long.” She said aloud to herself, her voice being the only sound in the vast quietness of her pent house. She slowly pulled herself up so she was sitting up, her long soft curls slightly messed from how she had hung. “Anyways I miss those two...What's it been two weeks since I last saw either one of them?” She asked herself, smiling softly. She was secretly glad that Brance had called her that morning, somehow having talked Leo and herself into a practices, even if it was kind of hopeless without a lead singer, sure she sung back up on occasion, as did Brance, but neither one of them was really cut out for lead. But here she was resting after have getting some of the equipment set up. Use to she would have just waited to the rest got their and told them, since they were the big strong men, they could to the heavy lifting themselves but, Alice, for once, did most of it herself, having pushed most of her furniture back, and seting up the amps, being careful to not get her furniture too close to the large, wall like window that looked out over the city. Alice still wasn’t exactly the same since five months ago, she had seemed to have lost a little of her spark, her spunk, the day Becky died. Since she killed her...That was how Alice saw it, it was her stupidity that had killed Becky.

That's enough Alice..You going to turn yourself into an Emo again. she scolded herself. She didn’t need to look depress when ever Leo and Brance showed up, it would just put everyone in an even worse way. She slowly turned herself around before she got up from her large, plush white couch, picking up her plasma TV's remote, turning it on to USA, her favorite show just coming on, House MD. “My favorite narcissistic, jackass.” She said smirking, turning up the volume just a bit as she stood up, walking over to the swinging deep reddish brown, wood door pushing her hand against it as she walked into the kitchen, going straight for the fridge, pulling it open to grab some milk and chocolate syrup, before opening the freezer to grab a tub of chocolate ice-cream. She walked up to the blender she kept out on the marble island, she placed the ingredients on the top of the island, before turning around and pulling open a drawer on the counter by the stove, her pleated skirt swishing slightly with her movements, she swiftly pulled it open grabbing a straw and Ice-cream scupper before she pulled open one of the reddish brown wood cabinets, the goldish colored handle slightly cool to the touch as she pulled on it to reveal the glass’s she kept up there. Alice actually kept her home pretty neat and organized, quite the opposite of how she use to keep her bedroom, when she lived with her folks. Then again it was just simpler to keep thing some what organized especially in the kitchen. As she stood on the tips of her toes, sliding slightly on the slick tile flooring. Dang you...Shortness! She mentally growled before finally looping her finger tips inside the glass, making a triumphant look cross the eccentric young woman's face. Hah!, take that...Tall stuff!...Oh dear lord..I think I'm finally going off the deep end. she thought taking the glass over to the table along with the other things she had picked up. She thin started to throw all the ingredients into the blender. A couple of scopes of Ice-cream, a little bit of chocolate syrup, and some milk. It was then, her finger hovering just over the switch that she remembered to put the lid on top, she didn’t need a repeat of last Wednesday. With that she turned on the blender, after a while she finally turned it off, poured the sweet chocolaty goodness into her class and put the dirty blender in the sink quickly washing it, before putting it back in place. How could I forget? She thought skipping over to the fridge, grabbing some whip cream out of the fridge before returning to her glass, squirting the cream on top before sticking in the straw. With that she quickly picked up her glass and rushed back to her living room, sitting backdown on her couch, crossing one black legging clad leg over the other, and sipping her chocolate milkshake, not noticing as her little Doberman puppy, Jade, climbed on to the couch, lying down beside his master, before laying his head on his masters thigh., looking up at her with those big brown eyes. The look being rewarded by a gentle scratching behind his ears.
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ~#Bad Luck#~{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adriac on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Brance reached into the closet and snatched a black and silver Linkin Park tee shirt, slid his hands and arms inside and pulled it over his body. Then he grabbed a pair of light blue jeans and pulled them up, slid a belt through the loops, and then slid his feet into a pair of white and blue Saucony tennis shoes. He took one look into the mirror and fixed his hair slightly, then walked out of the small bedroom into the living room. His keys were laying on the table, and Brance picked them up before walking out of the small apartment and getting into his car. It was a 2002 Ford Mustang, not as cool as the older or newer ones but it worked for him and it was a miracle he had found one cheap enough for him to afford.

It was a peaceful drive from his apartment to Alice's, and Brance was left to his thoughts of Cathleen, the band, and their future. The only time he really thought about Becky was when he thought of how Alice and Leo would be taking it all in, even after all this time, and how he could convince them that the band did not have to die with Becky..that it could be carried on by them in her memory with a new singer. They could make it big in her memory, they could be rich, and they could make a name for themselves and tell their story to the entire world.

All of those thoughts distracted Brance to the point that he barely noticed he had arrived at Alice's place until he had already stepped out of the car and locked the doors behind him. Leo wasn't here yet, and that would give Brance some time to get his drum set inside. Brance popped the trunk and removed the bass drum first, and then carried it inside the building. After arriving outside Alice's door, he set the drum down and knocked three times.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adriac
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: ~#Bad Luck#~{IC}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:42 pm

A sharp high pitch bark snapped Alice back to reality, pulling her from her intense watching of House . She jumped slightly as the almost painful pitch of Jades barking floated to her ears. Though it seemed Jades barking hadn’t only disturbed her, it had brought out a yawning black cat, Salem. It appears that the Dobermans pup high pitch barking had awoken the poor cat. As Jade leapt off the couch, his big paws sliding a bit under him as he ran for the door but the poor thing ran on a rug, sliding it and himself into the door, leavening Salem to look at the dog like he was stupid...Well as close of a look as that, that an animal could managed. “My, poor baby.” She said, unable to suppress a laugh as she quickly picked up a coaster off her pile of coasters, and sat it on her table before placing her half full glass on it. It really was odd of how neat she kept her home.

With that she quickly got up, brushing down her skirt before she rushed over to her poor puppy, helping untangle him as the black cat fallowed behind her, watching her as she picked up the poor disoriented pup, cradling him in her arms as she pulled open the door. A smile flew to her lips as she saw who was at her door. It seemed Brance had made it first. “Hey, Brance. Looks like you beat Leo.” She said smiling as she stepped aside so he could come in. “You need any help?” She asked, for once offering to help the boy carry in his drum set.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!