Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bakugan next generaton

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Bakugan next generaton

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

Sorry for not replying it was a busy week for me...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"They're a bunch of bullies." Leia said to Satu.
Aries shook her head.
"How about you use better tactics then trying to posion someone?" Aries asked. Her blue eyes challenging them.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:43 pm

(Thats alright. Glad your back.)

Two of the bullies smirked at Leia and Aries. This made Shun cringe even more.
"Oh really? Well then, how about a brawl?" one of them asked.
"Yeah, or are you to chicken to face us?" the other one asked him as they pulled there gauntlets into view and a familiar sound could be heard.
"Gauntlet activated." the voices rang as two of the bullies gauntlts started up.

Kohana snarled at the one who had spoken to her brother poorly. Shun moved closer to her so that way if she needed help he could give it to her.
"So, you want a piece of me pipsqueek?" the leader asked. Kohana laughed.
"Bring it on." she said. "Gauntlet activated could be heard again. Both Kohana and the lead bullie got ready.
"Gauntlet power strike!" they yelled out.
"Gatecard set!" Kohana yelled out as a green color surrounded the area and then dissapeared.
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:46 pm

"Bring it." Aries and Leia said.
"Gauntlet Activate." Aries and Leia said.
"Gauntlet power strike." Aries and Leia said.
"I'll go first." Aries said.
"Gatecard set." Aries said as she threw the card and the yellow color appeared and then disappeared.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 pm

(Alright. So it will be Aries, one of the bullies, Leia, and then the other Bullie as the order goes. Yes the bullies use the bakugan the vexos use.)
The two bullies smirked.
"Gauntlet power strike!" they yelled out also. They waited for Aries to send her Bakugan out.

"Start with Ingram." Shun directed Kohana.
Kohana pulled out Ingram who was the most use to the gauntlet system. She nodded.
"Bakugan Brawl!" she yelled out throwing Ingram to the field who was spinning.
"Bakugan stand!" she yelled as Ingram appeared in all her glory (400 g's). The bullie grinned. He grabbed a bakugan from his belt he had. It was a red orb which meant a pyrus bakugan.
"Bakugan Brawl!" he yelled as his Bakugan went flying.
"Bakugan stand. Pyrus Helios!" he yelled out (600 g's). Shun gasped at this. Pyrus Helios? Spectra phantoms Bakugan? What was going on here?
"Be careful sis." he told her. This was trouble.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:00 pm

Not to sure on the g's of Wilda and Nemus....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bakugan Brawl." Aries said as she tossed Nemus onto the field.
"Bakugan stand." Aries said with a smile as Nemus stood out in all his power.
"Try that on for size." Aries said with a smile.
"Go Siren." Leia said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:33 pm

(Here I will give you the g's. Nemus has 450 g's and Wilda has 450 g's also.)

The first bullie smirked. He took out a purple black bakugan.
"Bakugan brawl!" he yelled throwing it.
"Bakugan stand, Darkus Hades (600 g's)!" he yelled also as the mechanical bakugan showed up. He looked to Leia.
"Better step up to the plate." he told her with an evil grin. He then did something that no one expected. He had a doom card.
"Doom card set." he said and he laughed maniadicly.

Kohana was a little nervous. This was her first major brawl. Her brother was there though. He then did something unbelievable liek the other group.
"Doom card set." he said laughing also. Shun gasped again.
"Doom cards!" he yellled out. He couldn't believe it. They were the cards from long ago that Masquerade used to use. Skyrus was also alarmed at this news.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Leia and Aries looked at each other.
"Bakguan Brawl." Leia said as she threw Wilda.
"Bagugan Stand." Leia said as Wilda stood next to Nemus.
'Doom card is not going to be good.' Leia thought.
'I agree but we have to beat them.' Aries thought.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

(Welcome.)

The second bullie smirked. He pulled out a blue ball.
"Bakugan brawl!" he yelled throwing it and it spinned on the ground.
"Bakugan stand! Aqous Ellico (5oo g's)!" he yelled. Again it was another Vexo Bakugan. They waited for Aries to start it off.

Kohana just growled a little.
"Alright then. Time to start." Kohana said. She took a deep breath in. She placed a card in her guntlet and "ability card set" was heard.
"Ability activate. shadow Echo!" she said. Ingram dissapeared into the ground and appeared behind Helios. This droped Helios down to 500 g's.
"Ability activate. Maximum blazard." the bullie said which made Helios go to 800 g's. Shun bit his lip.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:20 pm

"Gate card Open Haos Reactor." Aries said.
"That raises Nemus's power level by a hundred g's." Aries said.
"Awesome Nemus is now 550 g's." Leia said with a smile.
"Nemus attack Ellico." Aries said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Doomburger-chan on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:50 am

Hi guys I was wondering if I could join in the fun. Hope i'm not too late. Here's my character. She's (I bet you didn't see that coming)a SOLO WORKING BAKUGAN (gets a partner some time later)
Doomburger
Origins:
Originally born in Vestroia as The White One (no-attribute Bakugan), then, as a result of the outbreak of negative energy during Naga's rebellion, absorbed copious amounts of the power from the Silent Core, thus gaining power of all six attributes. Yet the energy was too strong for her, and her body was on the brink of self-destruction. Even the Six Legendary Soldiers were unable to restore Doomburger's body and soul, as the negative energy began to take control of her mind, thus transforming Doomburger into a homicidal monster, and they had little choice but to banish her to the Doom Dimension. While in exile, Doomburger, having been reduced to the state of a shapeless malformed entity, underwent a brutal metamorphose, which resulted in the attributes she posessed fusing together, all of them, except Darkus. Thus, Doomburger turned into a Plasma (attribute fusion bakugan), further known as Presto Plasma, furthermore, she also became one of the most powerful Plasma Bakugan because of her ability to use both Plasma-attributed and Darkus-attributed abilities.
After the transformation Doomburger was finally able to leave the ghastly realm, but decided to stay and live her life as a hermit. She has already evolved into Throne Doomburger by the time she appeared.
Attribute: Plasma, but mostly Darkus
Appearance:Doomburger has black hair tied into two ponytails, with one of her bangs covering her left eye, purple skin, yellow cat-like eyes, fangs sticking out of her mouth and attribute circle tatoos on both palms of her hands ( Vestroia on the right, and Mirror Attributes on the left one). She wears purple flowing robes with silver outlines, has a diamond on her chest and rides her throne into battle (Which is made of many layers of crystal platforms, and bears a striking resemblance to a burger (hence her name).
Abilities:
Darkus Abilities:
Search And Destroy - counters Blue Stealth- like abilities, based on catching the opponent off guard
Darkus Flow Engulf - Doomburger's throne dissolves into copious amounts of sticky liquid, trapping the opponent and rendering them immobile, while Doomburger attacks from above with a short crystal sword. 300 Gs transfer to Doomburger
Darkus Kamikadze Clone Carnage - Each layer of Doomburger's throne turns into a copy of her, and then the clones assault the enemy head on, thus knocking them down and crushing them. 150 Gs transfer.
Plasma Abilities:
Crystal Copycat - Doomburger takes on the appearance of her opponent, thus gaining the ability to use their attacks against them
Mirror Shard Stinger - Doomburger's throne splits into layers which surround the opponent when they're about to attack, reflecting their attack, multiplying it then using it against the attacker (Note: Only works on ranged attacks, but is useless against melee attacks)
Shard Guardian - a defense ability. Summons from three to ten crystal golem warriors, each wielding a huge shield. The Guardians then surround Doomburger, their shields reflecting any attack.
Soaring Swipe Slash Combo - Doomburger jumps high into the air and pelts the opponent with crystal shards then slices them with her sword as she falls down, while her throne grows a pair of fists with blades for knuckles (yikes!) and Falcon Punches the living snickerdoodles out of the poor unfortunate critter.
Fusion Abilities:
Crystal Rampage - Doomburger grows a couple dosen feet tall, encases herself in crystals, and the only thing her opponent can do is - WILHELM SCREAM HIS GUTS OUT!!
Guts and Gore Grand : - Doomburger's most powerful ability, can only be used in mega tag team battles when all six attributes are present. Then Doomburger copies the abilities of every bakugan on the field, regardless of the side they're on, and either uses them one by one, either combines them into one cell- splitting, bone crushing ability - Presto Plasma Overkill
Note: Most of Doomburger's abilities are focused on dealing physical damage to the opponent without affecting the G power
Personality: Merciless and brutally violent in battle, yet respectful towards her opponents. Due to her past experiences, she can never refuse a plea for help and cannot bear the sight of children being abused due to physical disabilities. Always denies the fact that her name has something to do with burgers (although she has a trone that looks like a burger) and thinks that her name originally comes from the ancient Bakugan language which existed long before The First Wonder Revolution. (it does actually)

Doomburger is also a bit of a neat freak, going as far as polishing her burger throne each time she uses the Soaring Swipe Slash Combo ability "Because of all the icky stuff that sticks to the blades. Blood, guts, bones even! EEEEEEW!! makes throwup noises "

Trivia: While on Earth, Doomburger developed a liking for chocolate chip cookies, and that feature even saved her life once, when, surrounded by enemies and seemingly standing no chance against them, she fell victim to an insane sugar rush, making her ten times more brutal than ever. As a result, all the attackers ended up being reduced to the state of CHOP SALAD in a matter of seconds.

Doomburger-chan
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TinnaOsp on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 am

(Sry about that i couldn't post)
"Bakugan Battlebrawl!"She shouted when she threw Hynoid.
"Hynoid Stand!"she yelled and looked at Hynoid growling at the bullies
"Come and fight me if you dare!"she said and gave the leader a evil smile.

TinnaOsp
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amc26 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 am

Verias rolled down the road.
" Verias! " Leo screamed. Obviously their was a difference beetween bouncy balls and Bakugan ball. Leo jumped...... and froze in mid air. He knew a brawl was going on. It would just be a couple minutes before he's free to move. The minutes felt like hours. Finnaly Leo fell to the ground, and ran to the battle.
Last edited by amc26 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THIS IS MY MARVEL UNIVERSE RPG WEBSITE!!!!

http://marvelcomicsearth-26.goodforum.net/forum.htm

ENJOY!

amc26
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:28 pm

(Sorry. I am not excepting any more people. I really appologize for this. Also, I am playing the bullies just to let everyone know.)

Kohana was alarmed at what was going on. Helios was now way more powerful than Ingram. She didn't know what to do. She tried to calm herself.
"Ability activate. Wind power!" she yelled out. This raised Ingram to 600 g's and dropped Helios to 600 g's.
"Hah, now were even." she ceclared. The bullie smirked.
"Don't be overconfidant." he said.
"Ability activate. Grand valcerade." he called out. Helios was surrounded in red light. His g's went up to 800 again. Whgat happened next was unexpected. Shun watched in horror as the bully had Helios attack Ingram. Ingram fell to the ground defeated and the doom dimension portal opened.
"I'm sorry Kohana. I have failed you." she whsipered as she was starting to be sucked into the portal.
"Ingram!" Kohana yelled. She raced fast and grabbed ahold of Ingrams wing being sucked into the portal. Shun watched in horror as his younger sister got sucked into the portal with Ingram. Flash backs from a long time ago when this happened with Dan and the dream he had flashed through his mind.
"Kohana no!" he screamed falling to his knees with tears falling down his face.
"It is done." the main bully said. All the bullies Bakugan's were then thrown out of the battles. They started to laugh and then disappear leaving the brawlers alone. Shun just layed on the ground crying. Not again. Not this. He knew Aries would see him and that she saw what happened with Kohana.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:51 am

"Oh dear." Leia muttered her smile had faded. Aries picked up Nemus and walked over to Shun.
"We'll get her back I promise....I just don't know how yet." Aries said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 am

(Ok, I think this is when we should bring in the whole group. I will take Alice and Merucho. Can you and others take Julie, Runo, and Dan?)
Shun looked up at Aries the tear streaks still falling down. He couldn't believe that this had happened again. First it had been his best friend. Now his sister. Saving her wasn't going to be like it ghad with Dan. There was no masquerade to send him a challenge and for him to lose purpously to get to the doom dimension. He wrapped his arms around Aries crying to her.
"My sister." he sobbed wondering what to do.

Meanwhile Kohana, Ingram, and Skyrus (who had fell with her) landed in the doom dimension with a thud. They layed there a little bit. Kohana opened her eyes looking around as Ingram and Skyrus looked also. They were in there full forms and not in there normal ball forms.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:27 pm

(Kay)
"Well get her back don't worry." Leia and Aries said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 pm

(Awesome.)

Shun was still crying as he stod up from the ground. He let go of Aries urning to the house.
"I need to make a call." he said quietly. He walked off to his room and shut his door locking it. He took out his cell and looked through the people. He found the number he was looking for and called it. This was time when he needed his best friend most of all. He waited for the pyrus brawler to answer.

Kohana was shking a little as she looked around.
"Were are we?" she asked her voice quivering. Ingram picked up the young girl carefully in her arms.
"This is the doom dimmension. The place were when Bakugan go they can never get back." Skyrus explained to her. Kohana looked like she was going to cry.
"Does that mean we will never get out of here? I will never see big brother again?" she asked as she clung to Ingram tightly.
"No sweetie it does not. Shun and the others will save us."Ingram told her.
"Thats right. Shun and the others, especially Shun, risked there lives to save Dan when he came hear before. They will do the same for you." Skyrus told her. Itbwas true. Shun had been the one who had been the most upset with Dan gone and he was going to go into the doom dimension alone. Of course the others chipped in and convinced him to let them help. Kohana just nodded.
"Brother." she whispered.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:51 am

"Hello?" Dan asked as he answered the phone.

"What are we going to do Siren?" Leia asked.
"Pray and hope." Aries said.
"We'll find a way to get them back." Nemus said.
"We did it before when Dan went." Gorem said.
"Gorem is right we did." Tigerra said.
"I know I heard the stories." Aries said.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 am

Merucho was sitting around with Dan at Runo's shop. When Dan's cell phone rang he looked up wondering who he was. He pushed up his glasses looking at Dan.
"Dan who is it?" he asked him.

Shun heard his friend answer the phone. He couldn't help what happened next. He burst out into sobbing tears crying to Dan.
"Dan, its Shun. My sister. She's in the doom dimmension. She lost a battle and went throughn the portal after Ingram. I don't know what to do. It won't be like when you were there." he cried to him as he hugged his knees tight to his chest as he sat on his bed.

Skyrus and Ingram decided they needed to move. Kohana had been so shaken up that she fell asleep in Ingrmas arms. It was easier with Ingram holding her then her being on Skyrus's back. They flew away trying to find a safe place to hide for a little while.

brokenlove
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:30 pm

"Shun we'll get her back I know we will." Dan said. Dan shook his head he was going to do something rash anyone could tell that. Dan figured he'd take on those bullies himself..if he had Drago.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!