Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Baroque of Mercy

Baroque of Mercy

a part of “Baroque of Mercy”, a fictional universe by BloodyMummy.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Baroque of Mercy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Baroque of Mercy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Baroque of Mercy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Baroque of Mercy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoomingKittyX on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Can i reserve the Female Mercy 2?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BoomingKittyX
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Sure Blooming. :3

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:01 pm

I shall reserve Mercy Male 3...? The stoic one. :) Expect a skelly in the morning!

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:33 pm

Can I reserve Mercy Male 2? cant do the character now, but i should have one later today, or tomorrow, the latest

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:10 am

Looks interesting, Mummy. Let me know if any of the availabilities open up.
Hello, friends...

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Sure Tsukihana, There is two open.

►Male Mercy 4◄, or ►Female Mercy 1◄

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Alrighty then; I'll send in an application for the role shortly.

EDIT:
Just as a forewarning; you said "No Wild Sex" in your Rules section. I assume it was probably intended as a joke, but I just want to make sure you're aware that RPG has a No Smut Policy; as such only singular posts with such content that will actually progress the story are permitted... Just so we're all aware of this.

Zephyr
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:48 am

I am aware of the rules. I have never had a problem with them, so I would not like to start now.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:18 am

I wont be able to make my character today, and i apologize for not making it before.....
i am really with a heck of a lot of work for tomorrow that is killing me... once i am free, i promise to be the heavy poster that i tend to be

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:54 pm

That is alright, just submit them at least by Sunday.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipkin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:00 pm

Sooooo, would the female mercy 1 happen to still be open? I know it says she is in the intro but I just wanted to make sure because I'm definitely interested. I think the whole concept of the mercy is great. :)

pipkin
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Yes it is still open :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipkin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 pm

Awesome! I'll try to have a character sheet in by later tonight or tomorrow. I have some exams I need to spend time studying for today as well.

pipkin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Thats fine, just do it when you can :)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pipkin on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 pm

Submitted the character. XD Had more time then i thought.

pipkin
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zephyr on Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm

BloodyMummy wrote:I am aware of the rules. I have never had a problem with them, so I would not like to start now.

Okay. Just making sure, as some users aren't actually aware that we have rules here. :p

Zephyr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 02, 2011 6:20 am

Well its always good to know, ;)

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scromf9001 on Mon May 02, 2011 7:04 am

hey Mummy, I doubt i will be able to keep up with the roleplay, for I have a lot of work to do a lot.... so I had like to tell you i wont be in, sorry

Scromf9001
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BloodyMummy on Mon May 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Alright.

BloodyMummy
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!