Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beautiful Disaster (Closed)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Beautiful Disaster (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Mia&Chase
Jade&Dylan

The Mens!

Chase: The Abusive Man
One sentence personality: His dad was a drunk and basically taught him the only way he knew: If a girl, or anyone, upset him, brute force always did the trick.

Dylan: Mister Rockstar
One sentence personality: Dylan is rebellious and straightforward; he could care less about what another person thinks or how they feel.

The Womens!

Mia: The Victim
One sentence personality: An ex-cheerleader who is plainly in love with being in love and naiive as a high school girl.

Jade: The Biker Chick
One sentence personality: Fearless and rebellious, a dangerous mix, but Jade was always taking risks regardless.

So here's how it goes.
Mia & Jade are best friends, their boyfriends only know each other through their women. Mia & Jade are neighbors, which is how they met a few years back when they moved into their new homes.
Last edited by Skallagrim on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved role play from a closed forum and changed title to reflect RPG naming rules.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kevah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Beautiful Disaster (Private: Kevah & LaRizzo)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Vroooooom, vrooom! The sound of Jade's motorcycle was brought to a stop. She was wearing the stereotypical bike gear--a custom made helmet, one that was black all over except for one small spot. The word Breathe was written across the left portion of the helmet closest to her ear. It was in a white fancy writing that was nearly cursive. Jade also styled a short leather jacket, skinny jeans, and a simple white tanktop that showed just the slightest bit of skin under her belly button. She was tall, about 5'7", and though she hated her height, it did give her a slammin' body. Blue-gray eyes quickly traced the street to as far as she could look where at the very end, it seemed the street was a pathway to the Heavens (or whatever was amongst the clouds) because the skyline, or in this case, the stars, merged with the road.

A thin line of a smile curled the corners of her lips as she unstraddled her old bike and placed the helmet under her arm. Jade was quick to ruffle her short black hair under a soft, petite hand to rid herself of the 'helmet hair' nobody looked good in. She dragged the motorcycle to a small opening near her apartment, her eyes were large with caution, it wasn't the first time something would be stolen from her. Jade made no mistake, this time, to lock up her beautiful bike as she shook her head softly remembering the few months prior when she found her apartment door open and a man inside. She shook the memories away, stuck her hand in her back pocket, and pulled out a single golden key. Jade was quick to stick it in the key hole and open the door only to rush inside, shut off the alarm and turn on a light. The house was empty of other humans. She smiled and heard a soft meow of excitement. Burglary had always been something she grew to fear (though it was the ONLY fear of hers!)

The digital clock on the microwave flashed a solid 12:00. It was obvious the power went out earlier. Jade glanced at her watch, true time was nearly 11 pm. She nodded, quickly searching for her cell phone (that she accidentally left at home) and putting the helmet on the counter, she remembered her plans for tomorrow. Mia was on speed dial so Jade simply clicked and held down number 2. (Number 1 was voicemail.) The phone rang a few times and Jade reached Mia's voicemail. "Hey girl, I just got home, don't forget about our plans for tomorrow and this new boyfriend of yours! Send me a text when you get this!" click. Saying bye was for losers.

It was shower time, now. Jade was fast at those. Ever since she cut her hair, which it was shorter than just past her breasts like it used to be, shampooing and conditioning only took a few minutes instead of about half an hour! She was in and out in about ten minutes total, and quickly changed into her pajamas -- boyshorts and a sports bra. Her house was hot. She put her phone to charge and placed it near her head right next to her pilow. She then made her way to her bed, whistling a few times for her newly saved-off-the-streets Bengal kitten to lay with her. Maybe Jade was more a softy than her looks allowed one to think. "Come here Kingston!" Surely within seconds her beautiful kitten was cuddling at Jade's side, right where her stomach was. King was a loud purr-er, though which would make it hard to get to sleep quickly. Tomorrow would be a great day.
--

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kevah
Member for 16 years

Re: Beautiful Disaster (Private: Kevah & LaRizzo)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaRizzo on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Mia yawned as little droplets of tears filled the corners of her eyes. The 40-inch television before her was blaring as little cartoon characters attacked each other with random objects. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, ‘Oh, I must have fallen asleep
’ she thought to herself seeing the clock that read 11:25pm. The last thing she remembered having seen was Oprah in her big yellow talk-show chair. She reached for her phone only to realize it wasn’t there.

She groaned to herself, knowing she must have misplaced it /again/. She could never keep up with that thing. She turned off the television before digging in between the cushions in the sofa and searching behind the pillows for her missing phone. She smiled with relief when she found it wedged between the arm of the couch and the adjacent cushion.

/2 missed calls. 1 new text. 1 voicemail/

She checked everything and soon flashed her phone an ear to ear smile after reading, “Can’t wait for tomorrow. I miss you. Xoxo” from Chase, her new sexy, mysterious boyfriend of about two weeks. She also saw she had a missed call and a voicemail from her Best Friend and her almost /exact/ polar opposite, Jade. She had called about 30 minutes ago.

/"Hey girl, I just got home, don't forget about our plans for tomorrow and this new boyfriend of yours! Send me a text when you get this!"/

"How could I forget?! No helmet hair allowed, so I'm picking you up at 8. ;] BE READY! ((:" Was her response in text message form, minus the chat speak.

She giggled a little to herself, already getting excited for the two to meet. Jade had complained a few days prior about Mia talking about this new boyfriend of hers nonstop, so she decided she just /had/ to meet him. She would see why she couldn’t shut up about the guy—he was perfect! Mia was convinced she had found true love within the first week of knowing him, but she would /never/ tell Jade that. She didn’t want to seem like the love-struck girl she was in high school anymore. If she showed that side of her again, she was sure Jade wouldn’t stop herself from calling her out on her silly girlish habits.

Mia tried to stop thinking about how much fun she would have tomorrow so she could get to bed. Walking out of her small kitchen, lined with yellow flowery wallpaper and equipped with a broken stove, she tiredly floated through her cozy living room once again, down the narrow hall and into her bedroom—which she always kept clean and neat. She crawled under the covers having already showered and prepared herself for bed hours ago and fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

Dylan tapped his pencil, eraser end up, on his forehead with frustration as he mumbled lyrics to himself, scribbled them down, glanced at them and then proceeded to ball them up and throw them in a random area of his trashed living room.

“Dammit...!” he mumbled, rubbing his temples and throwing his pencil in aggravation as well.

He couldn’t think of /anything/ lately. It was like he had no inspiration anymore. He was drained and—Oh /Shit/! It was almost midnight! How did it get so late so damn fast?!

He still hadn’t paid his rent for the shithole apartment he lived in and he was already 3 weeks late. He was /supposed/ to pay it by 10 o’clock that night, but obviously that priority just flew out the window.

He stood up and stretched, deciding not to get worked up about it. It was already too late to pay, he’d just pay tomorrow. He remembered having a pretty nice gig tomorrow night at a local club. There was decent pay involved and he was sure to meet some cute girls during.

Chicks do love rockstars, after all.

Kicking an old beer can out of his way and into a pile of balled up loose leaf failed-attempts-at-music, he walked over to his couch, flicked on the wide screen TV that he had saved up for and decided to watch it until he fell asleep.

LaRizzo
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Beautiful Disaster (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:13 pm

[ J A D E ]

"Mreoooow," Kingston squealed just as the loud vibration of Jade's text message tone sounded. "How could I forget?! No helmet hair allowed, so I'm picking you up at 8. ;] BE READY! ((:" It was from Mia.
A thin smile lit up Jade's tired face as she nodded, too tired to reply. It was late anyway, and she was pretty sure that Mia had fallen asleep pretty soon after sending that text message. She shook her head softly, patted Kingston on the head, said good night and nodded off into dreamland.
She dreamt that she was meeting Mia's boyfriend, it was funny because he seemed like, a nerd or something. Someone 'too cool for school' and the two didn't look like they went together. Just as Jade was going to get a better look at him, RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGGG <I>RIIIIIINNNNGGG</I> "oh my, shut up!" An angry voice awoke King.
"How could I forget to turn off my work alarm!?" The alarm was on her phone, which was, of course, right next to her head beside the pillow. "Damn," Jade whispered.
"That was a weird dream, huh King?" She pet between his ears just like he loved. Jade started laughing now, picking up her phone and writing an essay of a text message for Mia, explaining the entire dream and just as she was about to press send, she chose to save it to the drafts folder. It was 8 A.M. what would Mia be doing awake <i>this</i> early?! Jade laughed a bit more before closing her eyes and falling back asleep.

This time, she didn't remember her dream when she woke up around noon. Saturday(?) was a good day to sleep in on.
She was excited to see Mia later that day, so Jade quickly jumped out of bed and into the shower.
Of course, it didn't take long and soon Jade was already picking out an outfit for the day. "Hmm, what do you think King?" She asked the yawning kitten, "I like this outfit too," she smiled softly, holding up a pair of grey, insanely ripped at the knee skinny jeans with a basic black tank top. It was hot these days, and looking cute wasn't hard for Jade. Her grey-blue eyes seemed smaller this morning so she put on mascara for the first time in ages. Jade was usually just all about eyeliner, of all colors.
"Time to tame this mane," she floofed the tips of her hair with her hand before heading to the bathroom and pulling out several hair products. Her hair was possibly the thing that took the longest to fix, but even at that, fifteen minutes wasn't that long!
Jade was content with her look and quickly walked over to her cell phone. Mia should be awake by now.
"Hey hey hey, I'm going to send you a long pointless text message about a hilarious dream I had... good morning!" As soon as she sent that text message, she sent the other text message, three or four pages long, then at the end added, "You should come over now! We can have breakfast together! <3" Messages sent.
For now, Jade would wait. But not for long. She was getting hungry, and this biker girl couldn't wait too long to eat. "Mia likes crepes, right?" She asked herself aloud, quickly walking over to the kitche and mixing some mad ingredients. Mia was a pretty good cook, something not many people knew or would expect from her.

-------------------------------------------

[ C H A S E ]

[You think Chase should have a cat/dog? No, right? cause he'd be hitting it, prolly. Or maybe he should so Mia could be like "what happened?" and Chase could lie and be like, I saved him from getting ran over and then the time he hits Mia she can be like omg you're a liar, bitch. ;D ? Shall I? Haha. c: Lemme know, I'll edit this. <3 ]

“Can’t wait for tomorrow. I miss you. Xoxo” His girlfriend was his new first priority in life. He sent her the text before going to bed. Tomorrow would be a big day for Chase... he'd be meeting his girlfriend's best friend, and he knew if she didn't aprove, Mia probably would have to think twice about dating him.
He smiled softly, knowing everything would be okay and hopped into the shower. Twenty minutes later he was out with that same thin line of a smile plastered on his face. Life has been treating him well recently. Ever since he moved out of his asshole dad's shit condo, things were looking up. There were times when Chase worried for his mother though. His dad was a drunk and hit her sometimes... it's sort of how Chase was brought up. The women in the world should cater to their mens needs. Chase was nice about it, but, he did have a short temper. His hand was already on his cell phone again. He dialed *67 to block his number before typing his house phone. His mom answered on the first ring.
"H-hello?"
"Ma, it's me, how are you?"
"Where have you been?!"
"Just answer me, Ma, are you doing okay?"
She nodded softly, making her voice a little lower. "Everything is fine Chase."
"Okay... I'm going to get you out of there, okay? I'll send you some money or meet you somewhere when I can."
"Don't worry about me, son. I'll be okay," Just as his mother was saying this, his father walked through the door, "Isssabell! What're, haha, what're ya doinnn?" The man was obviously drunk.
"Ma?" Chase yelled over the phone.
"Isss is that ma son?" The father said, snatching the phone from Isabel.
"Ay boy, when are ya--when ya comin' home?" He was almost yelling, and before Chase could answer, he forced himself to hang up the phone.

Chase shook his head, his mind clouding with images of his father hurting his mom. She couldn't do anything about it, and if she could, she was too afraid to. Chase needed another job. Bagging and ringing up groceries wouldn't get him anywhere near the amount of money he needed to get his mom into her own house.
"I wish I had more money," he whispered sadly, already in bed with just his boxers on. His house was hot so he only pulled the covers up to just below his stomach, a clear six-pack in view as he dozed into a nightmare.

Chase was a light sleeper, and the apartment he lived at was more ghetto than anything. Firecrackers went off at 4AM and woke him up numerous times before they stopped for a while and Chase was actually able to sleep until around 10. It wasn't so bad, 10 AM. He smiled, quickly sending Mia a "Good morning, beautiful," text message. He was falling for her fairly quickly. She was the one. Or so he thought.
Laying in bed still, Chase took a moment to stretch every single part of his body from his head and neck down to each and every toe, making a satisfying "Ahh," sound as he did so.
Chase showered quickly and pulled the first shirt and pair of pants he found in his closet. Simple blue jeans and a black graphic tee. "This'll do."
It wasn't long before he waltzed into his kitchen, ready to prepare breakfast. His mind was focused on what would happen later that night. It was best friend day, for him. He thought of ways to impress Jade but due to not knowing her, he knew nothing he could say or do to truly make himself memorable. He shrugged, pouring a bowl of frosted flakes and sticking four waffles in the toaster. He ate a lot and was always hungry, but working out helped Chase stay fit, so he was okay with all of the extra calories. His phone was tucked away nicely in his back pocket, in the other pocket was a wallet hanging by a chain that was clipped onto his belt loop in the front of his jeans and his beat up car keys were latched onto a side belt loop as well. He sported many carry-ons.

Kevah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaRizzo on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

((OMG, I’m gonna copy youuu! >:] lol :p))

{ ( M I A ) }

Waking up minutes before noon hit, Mia rose from her bed chipper and light hearted as ever. She stretched out all the sleep in her body and made her bed after opening the blinds in her bedroom to let the sun peer in. Her phone was blinking, notifying her of new text messages. She checked the first one, sent a little after 10 that morning,

“Good morning, beautiful"

It was from Chase. She smiled brightly and examined the words momentarily before texting him back,

“Good morning to you too, beautiful (: ” was her reply—mainly in jest—but in all honesty, she did find the man to be beautiful. Far beyond that, actually.

Her next message was from her lovely, her bestie, her couldn’t-possibly-live-without woman, Jade. Well
it was more like a series of messages. Mia always looked forward to reading whatever essay Jade sent to her via text message—it never failed to make her laugh.

And she did.

“Wow” she said with a giggle, “What a dream” she said to herself after reading the messages. The last one was simple and sweet:

“You should come over now! We can have breakfast together! <3”

That was perfect! Mia definitely wasn’t the best chef, but Jade surely was. Even after trying to understand numerous cookbooks and recipes, Mia still failed in the kitchen. She thought about spending a few extra bucks on a cooking class to help in winning Chase over, but she had a best friend who could do that!

“He’s nothing like the geek in your dream, trust me! :D & totally, I’m starved. I’ll be there in 10 minutes? & um
can you remind me how to scramble eggs again? THIS IS THE LAST TIME, I SWEAR! x]”

She laughed to herself before sending the message, taking a quick shower and heading out the door. She didn’t bother putting on any make-up—she always thought she looked okay without it. Today though, she felt especially radiant considering her good mood.
--
Arriving at Jade’s apartment about ten minutes behind schedule, she rang the doorbell non-stop until her friend came to invite her in. ((Lol, I’m sure she would normally just walk in, but maybe she wants to be especially annoying today? :3 ))

{ ( D Y L A N ) }

Dylan was fine with sleeping in wayyy past noon and well into two or three o’clock. He snored quietly, an arm resting lazily on his face, seeming to be shielding his eyes from the sun that was creeping through the old curtains on his windows.

His mind was blank as he slept. No dreams, no nothing. He was completely void of thoughts or worries as he rested and he was perfectly at ease until—

BANG BANG BANG

Someone was banging relentlessly at his door.

Dylan shot up out of his sleep as if he had heard gun shots and in the process he managed to fling some of his music sheets around, mumbling something to himself about terrorists. (XD)

When he realized what was going on however, he sighed and scratched the back of his head tiredly as he stood up to answer the door, squinting at the light that reached his eyes from outside.
He opened the door calmly, though he wanted to snatch the door off its hinges and beat whoever it was that woke him up with that very door,

“What?” he grumbled, his voice still gruff and sleep ridden.

“You still haven’t paid!” yelled the small indian woman from upstairs, the owner’s daughter of the apartment complex he lived in.

“Eh
” he voiced, scratching his chest, realizing he wasn’t wearing a shirt, but only boxers.

The woman, despite her dark skin, was clearly blushing and blinking in an embarrassed manner as her dark eyes shifted from him and to her side in rapid succession. She couldn’t seem to decide which one to focus more on; the plastic plant to her left or the beyond half naked man before her.

He laughed a little bit, seeming to be amused, “You checkin’ me out, Ms. Tariq?” he asked, his sleepy voice disappearing momentarily to use a rather mocking, high pitched tone. He laughed again, “Hold on a sec
”

He walked away from the door for a moment and walked back to hand her a check with his payment written on it, “Here” he said, handing it to her, as she quickly nodded and began to scurry away without making further eye contact,

“And don’t bang on my door anymore!” he called out to the young woman who was already halfway down the hall, “It’s annoying and damn rude... at this hour
” he mumbled the last part, knowing that it wouldn't make any sense to anyone but him since it was far past noon already.

With that, he closed his door lazily and flopped back on the couch to catch a few more minutes—or hours—of sleep.

LaRizzo
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kevah on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:00 pm

[LOL <3]

[ J A D E ]

Not long after Jade sent her text message to Mia, did she have to wait to get a reply back. “He’s nothing like the geek in your dream, trust me! :D & totally, I’m starved. I’ll be there in 10 minutes? & um
can you remind me how to scramble eggs again? THIS IS THE LAST TIME, I SWEAR! x]”[/] Mia was the cutest thing ever. Jade absolutely [i]adored this best friend of her's and if Mia said to trust her, Jade surely would, no questions asked. A rough chuckle was resurected from the midsts of Jade's stomach as she shook her head to Mia's asking her to teach her one last time to scramble eggs.
"It's not even that hard, I don't know how you can't remember! xD. Ten minutes? I'll wait half an hour :P"
Jade knew Mia wasn't always necessarily /on time/ to things, it was always 'fashionably late' or something of the like. Nobody ever got mad at Mia, though, not for being late, at least. Her cheery, bubbly mood was always a crowd pleaser. Jade smiled again, whipping out a pot and some vegetable oil from a cabinet, ham, cheese, bacon, and eggs from the fridge, and two medium sized glasses of already poured orange juice.
"Ah," Jade said now, hearing a series of door bells chiming through out her house.
Kingston, who was nearby darted over the only thing near him, the kitchen table. I guess you could say he feared the noise. He probably thought it was the ... cat catcher coming to get him. [lolol].
Jade floated to the nearby door and pulled it open after unlocking two locks she had installed after the man who robbed her house was just able to waltz right past her security system. Her smile was thin, Jade never smiled so big though her smile, when showing her teeth was quite the site.
"Hellllllloooo my darling best friend of life!" Jade exclaimed.
She was obviously in one of her better moods and greeted Mia with open arms. "You didn't have to ring that damn bell a million times, you practically live here," Jade laughed, not meaning anything in a rude, but moreso a funny, way. "I should really get you my house key.. when's your birthday again?" Jade laughed, kidding. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," She'd close the door behind Mia after they hugged and would lead her into the kitchen.
"Watch out for King, you scared him with your welcoming call," Jade laughed again, referring to the doorbells. "Take a seat, your food will be ready momentarily mad'am," Jade arched one eye brow and made a funny face as if she was Mia's personal butler.
"Come, lemme show you how to scramble these babies up!" With that, she walked just a few steps to the pan on the stove and passed an egg to Mia.
"Gently, now, just... tap the egg on it's side and violla! [sp?] you've cracked your first egg in my tiny apartment!" She laughed again, continuing to baby the steps to Mia, purposely speaking as if Mia was a first grader.
"Now that looks good doesn't it kids?!" Jade said now, shaking her head with laughter.
"Go sit, I'll have this on the table for us in no time! Oh but take the two glasses of O.J. with you!" She added.
"What would you like on your eggs?" Jade asked now, moving aside a bit to allow Mia to see the array of ingredients taken out to allow their stomachs to growl in happiness.

--

[ C H A S E ]

Chase was still in the process of waking up as his phone PINGed a quite loud text message tone. He almost threw the phone in anger but before he did, he happened to see the text message was from none other than Mia. He smiled just to the site of her name, flipped open his cell and read the message in his head: “Good morning to you too, beautiful (:" It was the perfect text message.
He smiled softly, putting his phone in one of his many pockets and headed out the door for work. Just then, he realized he took the day off today. It'd be a special night and no bad day of work would be able to ruin it. It wasn't long before he was again, waiting inside of his room with nothing to do. Boredom was death in disguised. It made time go by way slower than usual. He decided it was time to text his lady back but before he got around to doing it he stomach took the best of him.
The next thing he knew, Chase was in the kitchen taken frozen chocolate chip waffles out of the freezer, popping them in the toaster and pouring a glass of chocolate milk along with a bowl of cereal. Men ate too much. Chase gobbled down his breakfast, probably putting too much syrup on his waffles and too much milk in his cereal bowl. He was careless, though, and finally would text Mia back now.
Breakfast is the best meal of the day... I miss you :) Short and sweet always did the trick, he figured. Time wouldn't pass fast enough. Chase now had to think of things to do until tonight came.

[Sorry it was kinda short, Chase didn't have much to do, though. xD]

Kevah
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaRizzo on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:58 pm

{ ( M I A ) }

"Hellllllloooo my darling best friend of life!" Jade exclaimed gleefully as she opened the door for Mia.

“Hiya, beautiful!” Mia replied just as cheerfully.

“You didn't have to ring that damn bell a million times, you practically live here,” Jade teased.

Mia giggled, finding her little antic to be funnier than most would. “But I wanted to let you know I was here,” she said innocently and smiled as she exchanged hugs with her friend, and was lead inside the apartment as the two shared a few lines of playful chit-chat.

She laughed when Jade made the silly raised-eyebrow-butler-face and she felt extremely accomplished when doing something as simple as successfully cracking open an egg.

Mia giggled again at Jade’s playfulness as she grabbed the orange juice and took her seat at the table, “I’ll be a pro chef in no time if we keep this up!” Mia said before eyeballing all of the ingredients Jade presented.

“Um
ham, cheese
pepper
and
” she narrowed her eyes and rubbed her chin before pointing to the small bottle of Oregano to the side, “that stuff!”

She smiled, pleased with her own spontaneity. She had no idea what oregano was or what it tasted like, but she loved trying new things, and even more so, she loved being spontaneous.

She sat down now as her phone sang out it’s text message jingle.

>> From: Chase
“Breakfast is the best meal of the day... I miss you :)” <<

She grinned as she texted him back, “Is it still considered breakfast at lunch time? :o lol jk, I miss you too <3<3”

She sure was one to talk. She hadn’t even eaten ‘breakfast’ yet
 but he didn’t have to know that. (lol)

After Jade and Mia finished up their breakfast-lunch (XD) and finished chatting about whatever came to mind, Mia looked over at the clock to see that it was already 6:40. Time flew by far too fast when she spent time with Jade. Well, maybe the time went into the random pillow fight Mia initiated right after breakfast, the two hours of Grey’s Anatomy they watched, the time they spent teasing Kingston with one of his favorite toys or maybe it went into the unnecessarily loud, strangely heated argument over who was hotter between Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman. Jade insisted Gerard Butler was the greatest while Mia went for Hugh Jackman all the way. [lmao, sound familiar? :o xD]

“Oh my gosh!” Mia gasped after she saw the clock. She quickly grabbed her keys and went flying towards the door, “It’s almost 7 o’clock, I gotta get ready! You do too! I’ll be back in an hour!” she said in a rush and in less than a second, she was gone.

{ ( D Y L A N ) }

Dylan finally decided to wake up at around 2pm. He ate a huge bowl of cereal for sustenance and began writing lyrics again for another few hours.

He was satisfied with only two of the songs he produced that day, but two was better than none in his book.

He stood from his make-shift work desk and went to take a shower before digging through his closet to decide what to wear for his performance later that night. He yanked some dark, rough looking and worn navy jeans from a hanger and a plain gray shirt that was slightly form-fitting to show off his muscled physique.

He threw in some black and white chucks to finish off the outfit and set it all on his bed before going into his living room to call up the rest of his band for a quick practice before the real performance.

The drummer: Greg, the other guitarist: Alex (a female), the keyboard guy: Marcus and the bass player: Sean, all showed up shortly after he made the calls. They respected him as a leader and hardly ever questioned anything he did or asked for.

They joked around a little bit at first, most of the group trash talking Dylan’s messy apartment out of jest, though it was true. After the joking was over, however, the group practiced three songs and nailed them perfectly. When 6:30 rolled around, Alex decided she needed to leave to get ready while the rest of the guys practiced for another 30 or 40 minutes before dispersing as well.

Dylan was feeling confident now. He got dressed fairly quickly before hopping in his car with all of his equipment and back-up music sheets and began driving down to the (hangout? Club?) they would be performing at.

((ugh, sorry this post was so bad XD))

LaRizzo
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!