Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Thrown Away: Nevermore

Behind the Character

a part of “Thrown Away: Nevermore”, a fictional universe by PerfectlyImperfect.

"An area essential to the human being - his personality - is forever destroyed."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Thrown Away: Nevermore”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Behind the Character

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:59 pm

Yeah & my summers been oh so very...BORING! All my close friends went out of town & up to Chicago or Wisconsin Dells. So I've been stuck her in a little...well it's kinda big...anyways, I've been stuck here in this little town where nothing ever happens. Except for when the cop down my street got mistaken for the Honey Bee Killer guy. But...yeah...it's boring -_- that's when I found this site & now I go on it like everyday :) Hows your summer??
"Everybody wants happiness & nobody wants pain, but you can have a Rainbow without a little rain."
Live Your Own Story Check out my RP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Haha, my summer has been alright I guess. I went to Spain to visit my family and then I came back to go to my part-time job at the hospital. Honey Bee Killer guy? Who is he??

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Oh, it was some guy that was all over the news where I live bout some guy who was selling honey bees or something & was caught on tape shooting a guy that was giving him the bees & shoot at two cops. They thought he was the cop that lives down my street cuz:
1. They looked alike
2. They were both cops
& 3. They were both taking pills for depression.
It wasn't the guy down my street though -_- it would have been awesome if it was though

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Haha, I guess you would be able to say you knew a killer? Is that even a good thing? *shifty eyes*

Does anyone know why he did it?

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

On the news it said that he lost his job as a cop because of his depression so he needed a job and...yeah. I guess he thought stealing some honey bees & selling them was the easiest way to get some mue-la haha dumb person

& haha sayin a know a killer is kinda a good thing cus then if someone threatens you or something you could be like "Hey! I know i killer! Don't make me set 'em on ya! Cuz I will! & I ain't afraid to do it eitha!" haha :)

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Well, with this economy it is hard to find a decent job, or so I hear.

Haha, I think you would get arrested yourself. :D I can picture it now, "A young girl named PBJayRich has been recently arrested for threatening to have a killer kill *insert the name of the victim*."

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Hahaha! The picture of me they show would probably have me laughing! Haha. I wanna see that on the news someday. I'd be laughing so hard. I'd probably die from laughing. O.O haha XD

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:50 pm

So, should I look out for you in the news then? :D Though, I'm pretty sure they don't have tele in prison...do they? Also, remember! You got to look stylish in the photos! XD

I'd be able to say I know someone's who has been arrested too...hm....

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Haha no I don't think I'll be arrested anytime soon haha

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

That's good. Oddly enough, I would be a bit sad if you were arrested, you know? :D

If you were arrested, what crime would it have been? Mine would have been....hm....I don't know actually.

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm

Mine would probably be shop lifting something from Kmart haha :)

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Hm, I would have to say the only thing mine could be is stalking (and trust me, it won't be intentional ^^; ).

What is your biggest aspiration?

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PerfectlyImperfect on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm

What crime would I arrested for? Probably robbing a bank. IF I could get away with it, I would totally do it =w=

As for biggest aspiration? Actually finish one of my books i'm writing. *nods*

"Even The Sun Sets In Paradise."

PerfectlyImperfect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

How much money would you steal?

Oh! What type of books do you write?

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PBJayRich on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

My biggest aspiration is to get a new skateboard & be come big with skateboarding & to get a new string for my guitar & get big with that too :)

PBJayRich
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PerfectlyImperfect on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

As much as I could carry by myself in bags. Of course, I would have to shut down their security system and cameras and stuff first. So i'd have to have some of my friends with me, which would probably take some strong convincing on my part.

And I'm doing three at the moment.

One about a human girl who slept with a married vampire male (an ACTUAL vampire, not a Sparkley weirdo) and had a child and years later the males wife is after her to kill her after killing her child.

One about a demon and an angel whom have fallen in love but a war between Heaven and Hell begins and they both become the leads of the main branch of their sides army and neither know about the other being the lead.

And the third one is about a mother killing off her daughters boyfriend and her daughter finding out all these secrets while trying to figure out why she killed him.

PerfectlyImperfect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Well, there is always Craigslist! :D

Those all sound like good RP ideas actually, are you going to publish any of them one day? I want to read the third one a lot!

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PerfectlyImperfect on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

If I finish them I do hope to publish them. At least, I hope i'll be able to.
I've had a poem published in a book before though, that was fun to have been able to accomplish.

PerfectlyImperfect
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magnolia21 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:51 pm

My aunt owns a publishing company, I can always hook you up!
Really? What poem and what book?

Magnolia21
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PerfectlyImperfect on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

That would be amazing.
And a poem I did called "Louder Than Drums" in the poetry book, "Stars In Our Hearts". It came out this year.

PerfectlyImperfect
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!