Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F.E.A.R. - Beta Force

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: F.E.A.R. - Beta Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Revy glared at Tessa and then drew the pistol in her face. " It's Revy, not Becca or Rebecca!" Then she painfully limped to a ladder and climbed up. " I'll look on the roof."

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

*Tessa doesn't so much as flinch as Revy pulls a gun on her* " "Right then, sorry 'bout that."

*As Revy begins to climb the ladder* "Oy! Hold on there! As medic, you'd best let me look at that, can't have ye' limpin' 'bout!...ah, nevermin' yeh."

(@ Guy and Grayson) *gestures over her shoulder* "Jaysus, what's 'er bloody problem?! I'm jus' tryin' ta do my job..."

*Takes a long drag from her cigarette...*
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:52 pm

Guy Laughs Loudly "I'll Sure As Hell Take On Of Those, I've Been Dyin' For One"

"Good Looking Out On The Tobbacco Tessa" Guy Nods Assuringly. "Light It Up For Me If Ya Would" Guy Says As The Cig Moves About On his Lip.
As You're Falling Down ]]]
My Heart Beats The Same

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:13 pm

*Tessa pulls out her lighter and lights the cigarette* "Ah, well, ya know me. I do what I can."

*Takes another long drag, holding in the smoke for a while before speaking...* "So, what' do we do now, 'eh?"

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Guy Breathes In The Contents Of His Cancer Stick Deeply "I Suppose We Scan This Town Down". "With Me Tessa" Guy Asks As He Fixes His Dusty Yankee Cap

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:41 pm

*Tessa looks up.* "Oh, yea, alroight then, lets do this"

*Tessa draws her SMG, checks the clip, and files in with Guy..."

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Peaking Around The Corner Of An Alley "HOLY Shit!" Guy Yells At The Sight Of A Disfigured Silhoutte Run Across The Opposite Path.

"Did You Catch That Tess" He Asks "Did Ya?"

Guy Quickly Reaches For His Magnum

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:08 pm

*Tessa looks, crouches, and quickly scans the area.*

"What? Mor' o' those Clone bastards? I didn' see any."

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:27 pm

"Dunno" Guy Replies Quickly "Dunno, But Stay Alert Tess"

"Whoever You Are, We Mean No Harm" He Says "None At All" Guy Adds As He Removes The Cigarette As If He Was Threatened.

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:32 pm

"Tessa flicks the safety off of her SMG and tosses away her cigarette..."

"Aye, Cap'n."

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Guy Begins To Slowly Move Down The Alley Hugging The Wall Tight Yet Still Keeping Grip Of That Cig "Fire At Will Tess"

Guy Crouches Behind A Rusted And Rather Grotesque Garbage Can To Smoke The Rest Of The Cig Before Tossing It Away

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:07 pm

*Tessa takes the opposite wall and crouches low, doing her best to blend into the shadows. Just as she gets into position, Tessa sees a tall, lanky, almost skeletal figure move down the corner of the alleyway.*

"What in the..."

*Tessa fires off a short burst at the figure, and it bursts into a cloud of ash.*

*Tessa stumbles back and hits the ground hard* "No, no bleedin' way! Tha's not bloody possible! I...I..."

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby System of A Down on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:27 pm

Name:Willaim "Novice" Plymonde
Weapons:assault rifle and a pistol
Armor:He does'nt wear bullet proof vest or any heavy armor,Instead he has light padding armor and a helmet making him very flexible and mobile but making him vulenerable to enemy fire.For some reason they outfitted him with an M40 gasmask.
Personality:He tends to be shy and very nervous.He is also very fearful but he wont run away,he has a good sense of humor but does'nt show it when in combat.
Short Bio:When he was 12 his parents were brutally killed as he watched.He has been a nervous wreck ever since.When they said they want to put HIM in F.E.A.R nobody thought he'd make it in.To there surprise he passed all of the mental and physical tests and is officailly in F.E.A.R.
(19:49:16) [NPC] Bartender: SILENCE MORTAL! I shalln't be controlled! BOTS 4EVA! 11110111(00:46:12) [NPC] Bartender: Hands off mah woman!(00:53:00) [NPC] Bartender: Do not t-touch!(00:56:15) [NPC] Bartender: Note says: DIE!!!(00:56:43)(01:00:38) [NPC] Bartender: Yet you took a life
Who is the bartender and does he have a mind of his own?The world may never know.

System of A Down
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby general kane on Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:29 am

Name: John Paxton .
Weapons: M4 Carbine .
Armor: Standard F.E.A.R. Armor along with a Gas Mask And A Helmet .
Personality: Kind And smart .
Short Bio: recently Assigned , age is 23 , he served in Iraq Along With Delta Force Than he was Assigned To F.E.A.R. by A recommendation From His C.O .
join the development team:

development-team-recruting-now-t9256.html
________________________________________________________________________________

i went to war to serve my lord .

general kane the man who saved earth.

general kane
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jackarhius on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 pm

Name: Jack Reid
Weapons: Sniper Rifle and an SMG.
Armor: Kevlar legs and pants, also wears a boonie hat.
Personality: Jokey and has a sick humour, just like Guy.
Short Bio: He's been in the army for eight years, joined on when he was 26, he's 34 now. He signed with Beta a few months ago. Guy is his faviourite team member. He's also Australian!

((Ok, Comrade, be realistic, honhestly, if I joined the army and put my pistol in somebody's face I would be gunned down in a couple of seconds. Its also breaking the codes in the military.
Hey doods, whas hapening I wus like, ow my fraken head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I put soap in em :P - Gir - Invader Zim

Jackarhius
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm

(( this isn't the military you idiot, no exactly. 2. Your not the god here. 3. Was a ahem, mercnary. I dont give a crap about milltray rules.)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 pm

{F.E.A.R. squads are generally only 4-5 people, so I don't think we'll be needing anyone else. Sorry.}

Grayson watched Tessa and Guy depart, then watched as Revy climbed up onto the roof. He shook his head and sighed; he was alone again, like always. Re-strapping the assault rifle to his back, he drew his shotgun, which was the favorite of his arsenal of weapons. It was light, had little kick, and had helped him out of a number of tight spots and heavy conflicts. Smiling, he started for one of the doors.

Turning the corner, his gun raised, Montague noticed that they were in some kind of factory, one that hadn't been used for a number of years it seemed. Taking a few steps into the wide-open room, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. There was a flash of red, but it disappeared quickly, leaving the man wondering what it was.

A noise on one of the catwalks in front of him brought the soldier back to reality. Standing on it was someone that he had hoped not to see again.

The little girl in the red dress stood, staring at him with cold eyes. Her skin was too pale, making Grayson think of someone dead. Her black hair hung in her face, making him think of an old, classic movie called "The Ring". She resembled the little girl - Samara, he thought her name was - but this girl was no fictional character.

Smiling, he repeated the words that he had to her before. "Hey, honey!" He said, hoping not to scare her. "Where are your parents? Why are you alone in here?"

Her voice was barely a whisper, raspy and full of sorrow and sadness.

"They took them..." She said, her voice reverberating off the walls. "My babies... I-I never even got to hold them..."

Grayson stared, wondering how this girl, who looked no more than twelve years old, could possibly have had children. Suddenly, the machinery in the room kicked on. Conveyor belts began to move, and generators began to exert power. But Montague knew something was wrong.

The generator began to spin too fast, sending sparks everywhere. Grayson didn't think it could move any faster, but it did, and little bolts of electricity began to shoot around the room. One struck the ground at Grayson's feet, causing the stone floor to explode. Falling back onto the hard ground, Grayson wondered who this devil spawn was.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Revy clambered up onto the roof with tears of pain coming down her face. And saw some clones and she zoomed in. " Hasta lavista baby." and kill them when she heard a explosion and ran down landing on her good leg. Running into a building, she saw Greyson and some girl in a red dress. " greyson, you ok. And girl who are you?"

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Grayson stood slowly, staring at the little girl. She seemed to be completely calm, despite the enormous amount of technical malfunctions that were going on around them. Could she be the one causing all of these things to happen? Grayson dismissed the thought, thinking it was crazy that this child was capable of such a thing. He stared at the glassed ground before him, wondering how much power was behind that electrical bolt.

That very moment, the lights shut off, plunging them into pitch blackness. Grayson whispered for Revy to hold still, but the lights came on again. Looking around, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light, Montague noticed something that caused his stomach to drop. The little girl in the red dress that had been standing on the catwalk above them was now gone, leaving no evidence that she had ever been there to begin with.

Fear gripped Grayson, but he knew that he was overreacting; she probably ran away when the lights went off. But that left the question of why they hadn't heard footfalls on the metal platform. Grayson closed his eyes before speaking.

"You saw her, Revy. You saw the girl, too, didn't you? Please tell me I'm not crazy."

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:22 pm

" Uhh, yea, I think so or I'm taking crack. " Revy joked. Being with the mercneries and the CIA had never prepared her for something like this. She slowly moved around dragging her left leg that was fractured peering aroind fro clones.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!