Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F.E.A.R. - Beta Force

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: F.E.A.R. - Beta Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 pm

*Tessa gasps for air as she tries to get her wind back, and upon hearing the commotion in the factory, and scrambles to her feet.*

"Com' on Cap'n! We've got ta go! BLOODY MOVE!"

*Tessa doesn't wait for a response, and rushes back into the factory, quickly kneeling to the ground once she gets into the same room as Grayson and Revy...*

"Sir! Revy! Soun' off! Is everythin' alroight!?"
Take my love, take my land, take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:49 pm

"We're alright, Tessa, but I want you to take a look at Revy's leg. I don't care what she says; sedate her if she gives you too much trouble."

Grayson sat down on a crate, wondering what was going on with that strange little girl. She seemed to pop up at the worst times, and bring the worst of circumstances with her. It was as if she were the physical embodiment of Friday the 13th, the most unlucky day on the planet. Sighing, Grayson decided they'd find a defensible room and sleep for the night. They were all weary from the crash, and the frightening experiences weren't doing anything to lessen that weariness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm

*Tessa breathes a sigh of relief and stands up*

(@ Grayson) "Glad ta see you're still alive Sir. I'll take care o' Revy."

*Tessa salutes Grayson, and hurries over to Revy.*

"Revy, come over 'ear, the commanda' told me to look at your leg. Come on an' take a seat 'ear..." *Tessa motions to a nearby metal crate, and pulls out a medical kit from her satchel, setting it on the floor, and pulling out a medical injector full of morphine...*

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Revy sturbbonly said " No way, I'm fine." she moved away and mulled over what had happened. Red dress, pale girl, pchycotic probaly, what could it add up to?
*cue dramatic music lolz*

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 am

"Revy, you WILL allow Tessa to fix your leg, or I'll call for a med-evac helicopter to come and get you. This place may not be a very good place for it, but a skilled pilot could land on this roof. Please, I'd rather you didn't leave." He let it slip, right then, that he liked her company. That had been a secret that he had been keeping since their first mission together, and now it was out. Smooth, Grayson, real smooth.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:05 am

" Yea yea, fine crazy." she mutterted and propped herself down. " well start on it whats=your-face. You have exactly 10 minutes to see what's wrong and fix it before I lob a gernade." she emphasized her point by bring out a gernade and mimiced pulling the pin.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:49 am

"You heard the woman." Grayson told Tessa, smiling at the thought of Revy blowing them all up. She wouldn't do it; she wouldn't be able to collect the money that she would receive for this assignment if she were dead. That thought calmed him, for he knew that she would be more than willing to kill everyone in the room if she wasn't getting paid. It was that fact that made Grayson so sure that they would escape Revy's explosive wrath.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 am

*Tessa smiles at Revy and flicks the Medical Injector.*

"Thank yeh. My name is Lieutenant Teletha Attucus, you cn' call me Tessa."

*Tessa says this as she injects morphine into Revy's leg, through her BDU, thanks to modern medical technology..."

"There we go, you should feel better in jus' a few moments, now pleas' hold still, I need ta see your leg."

*Tessa pulls out her combat knife and cuts off the leg of Revy's BDU, discarding the blood-soaked cloth and revealing a compound fracture beneath, part of Revy's femur is jutting out of her leg...*

"Sweet Jaysus girl! How hav' yeh been walkin' 'round the whole time like this? I guess so. Jaysus. Oh well, I'd best fix it, 'tis my job after all. Alroight, this is goin' ta hurt...alot."

*Tessa grabs Revy's two leg halves and jerks them up, and down into position. She holds the leg with one hand, and sprays a white foam onto the wound. She then pulls out a roll of medical cloth and wraps the wound, taping it together once fully wrapped. Tessa then takes out a long piece of black fabric and slips it over Revy's leg, sort of like a giant sock. The fabric adheres to the top of Revy's BDU effectively creating a new BDU-pant leg.*

"There yeh' go. Should be all better now', but stay of' it for a while if yeh can."

*Tessa gathers up her gear, stands up, and pats Revy's shoulder...*

"Oh, and you're welcome."

*Tessa turns and walks off to make sure that Grayson has no injuries...*
Last edited by TheWalrus on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:02 am

"I'm fine, Tessa." He said when he noticed that she had turned her attention on him. It wasn't his everyday thing, requiring medical attention. Grayson tended to stay out of the line of fire, and take out enemies when he knew they were most vulnerable.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, ladies." Montague told them, turning around and walking off. "Watch Revy while I'm gone, Tess."

Grayson began to walk, wandering about the hundreds of different rooms in the factory. The plan was to find somewhere that they could easy defend in the event of an attack, but that plan wasn't going so well. So far, he had found dozens of little rooms with only one way out. That wouldn't be easy to defend.

A moment later, he stepped onto the catwalk and found an office. It had a window overlooking the main complex, and two doors that led out onto the metal catwalks. Smiling, he attempted the door, but found that it was locked. He kicked at it for a few moments, attempting to break it down, but the metal lock held it firmly in place. Sighing, Montague pointed his newly drawn pistol at the lock and fired. The lock shattered, raining sparks on his boots. A soldier's life was good.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheWalrus on Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:56 pm

"Aye Sir, I'll take care of 'er."

*Tessa walks back over to Revy and sits down across from her. Tessa pulls out another cigarette and lights it, savoring the smoke..."

"So, Revy. What's your story, 'eh?"

TheWalrus
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enigma121 on Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:37 pm

{Short post! I'm sorry!}

Grayson stepped into the office, surveying the little room. He smiled, noticing a table with a short-wave radio on it. At least he knew they'd be able to radio for help. He took another glance around and found two chairs and a desk with a computer. Sitting down, he busied himself with searching through the almost infinite number of documents for something useful.

Enigma121
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Sleepay on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:00 pm

So Damn Sorry Guys
Had A Sponsor Me Video To Shoot**
As You're Falling Down ]]]
My Heart Beats The Same

Captain Sleepay
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phate on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:12 pm

OOC: Hi guys, if it isn't too late, I'd like to jump in as a surviving civilian or something like that.

Phate
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!