Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{Blank}

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: {Blank}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 am

Krystal gasped and held out her arms to catch the falling cat. The cat missed her arms and hit her head before landing on the ground beside her. She rubbed her forehead before quickly picking up Mystery. The side that had hit the ground was covered in dirt. She walked back to her dorm, frowning as she opened the door. She decided to try the silent treatment on her roommate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 am

Eva laughed when the cat hit Krystal's head. She was able to calm down a bit after a while. Though, when her roommate entered the dorm again, she began to laugh once more. She wiped the tears that had formed from her laughing so hard. She grinned at Krystal.

"Krystal, you are quite pathetic, you aren't even able to catch. Maybe I'll teach you someday how to catch, but you'll probably be scared to get dirty or sweaty," she told her. Eva stood up before she put black sheets and two big black soft pillows on her the bed. After, she put a see through curtain on the window. She pulled the curtain open when she finished. Then she neatly folded her blanket before placing it under one of her pillows. Eva walked up to her roommate. "Do you want the closet or drawers? Or would you just like to split the closet and drawers in half?" she questioned. Eva looked her roommate over, up and down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Wed May 02, 2012 3:07 pm

(Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy with revision)

Krystal wiped the dirt off Mystery's ears and eyes as she pretended to ignore Eva. She got out a facial cleansing wipe from her bag and wiped the cat's body. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to clean off all the dirt. She pouted, sulking further and put the cat with the other stuffed toys. "Half would be best," she mumbled quietly.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu May 03, 2012 10:02 am

Eva watched as Krystal wiped dirt off Mystery. ‘I could ask Helen how to get that dirt out,' she thought to herself. She smiled when Krystal pouted, it was cute, but of course she wouldn't admit that. "Okay, oh, and you shouldn't mumble," she replied. Eva then walked back to her bag and began to unpack her clothes. She mostly had dark color clothing. Here and there she would have very bright neon colors or light colors. Eva let thoughts run through her head as she unpacked.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Sun May 06, 2012 11:05 am

Krystal glared at Eva and poked her tongue out when she wasn't looking. "I can mumble if I want to," she said stubbornly. She stood and unpacked her bag. She quickly hid a pink, flowery diary underneath her pillow. She thought it would be safe there. Krystal always wrote in her diary every night, she was planning on waiting until her room mate was asleep before writing her entry of the day. The book was full of her most private thoughts and feelings. Next she pulled out a short, summery dress and stared at it for a moment before hanging it in her side of the wardrobe.
After unpacking all her things she sat down on her bed and watched Eva. She decided to at least try and become friends with her. "What's your favourite colour?" she asked. "I like pink and purple." She tossed a lock of her silky hair over her shoulder.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sun May 06, 2012 1:56 pm

"Whatever," Eva replied before she just went to unpacking. Once she finished, she just laid down in bed with her eyes closed. 'I wish I did not have a roommate,' she mused to herself. Eva stretched. A few minutes later, she felt herself relaxing. Eva opened an eyes when Krystal spoke again. She stared at Krystal for a few minutes. "I don't have a favorite color, dark colors are nice and some light or bright ones too, maybe if I had to chose colors, it'd be red and black," she responded. Eva closed her eyes again. She was a bit surprised Krystal even talked to her. Eva decided to play along for a little while. "Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever?" she questioned. Eva ran her fingers through her bangs.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Mon May 07, 2012 5:55 am

Krystal smiled, she felt glad they were getting on like this. It was much better to be friends than enemies. "I don't have a boyfriend," she said. "I used to but I broke up with him a few weeks ago. He was too much of a pervert, although he was cute..." She looked at Eva, "What about you?"

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

Eva rolled over onto her belly and snuggled one of her pillows. She smirked and laughed slightly at the girl’s answer. “Hmm okay. Well, he probably acted like a pervert before he was dating you. You probably just notice it because you spent more time together,” she paused to lick her lips. “I am single at the moment,” she told her. Eva then grabbed a bag she had placed under her bed. She pulled out a tin box from it. She opened the box. Inside were large, but still warm sugar cookies. She took a cookie then placed the tin box next to her. Eva nibbled on the cookie as she stared at Krystal. “Everyone calls me Nightmare,” she murmured.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Mon May 07, 2012 11:30 am

Krystal thought for a moment, "That's probably true." She looked at her curiously, "Why do they call you Nightmare?" She stood and walked over to her, staring at the other girl closely. Their faces were inches apart as Krystal examined her. She walked back to her bed and sat down. "You don't look nightmarishly scary at all," she said, twirling a lock of her hair around a finger. "You are a teeny tiny bit intimidating though," she admitted after a few seconds.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Mon May 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Eva blinked in surprise when Krystal face was so close to her face. She held her breath and just stared back. She wasn't use to people being so close to her. When Krystal walked away, she let a soft breath out. She finished the cookie then closed the tin box. Eva sat up and licked her lips. Then she recalled she asked a question. Eva smirked. She stood up then walked up to Krystal. She looked down at her.

"You'll find out sooner or later, and next time, don't get so close to me again. Also, for future reference someone might not like if you get so close to them, someone might push you away, you are lucky I didn't. Oh, and I know I am intimidating, I bet you find everyone intimidating Princess," she told her. Eva sat next to Krystal. She then went to grabbed Krystal's hand to stop her from twirling her hair. Eva did not understand why people twirled their hair; people mostly seem to do it when they were flirting. Krystal just seem to be doing it for no reason at all.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Tue May 08, 2012 5:09 am

Krystal frowned at what Eva said about getting too close. "I don't think people would push me away..." she paused, thinking. "Well, girls would but I don't think the guys would mind. They tell me I'm cute." She smiled, she liked hearing things like that. When called 'Princess', she pouted. "Don't call me that," she said to her. "My name is Krystal. My friends call me Kryssie. I absolutely hate being called Princess." She didn't pull her hand away and instead used her other hand to twirl her hair.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Tue May 08, 2012 5:27 am

Eva laughed and rolled her eyes. "Some girls would, people usually get freaked out. Of course guys won't mind if they think you are cute, they'll probably think you want a kiss if you get that close, they'll probably kiss you, most likely reason they tell you you're cute is to get into your pants," she said. She smiled when Krystal pouted again. "Well, I'm going to call you Princess, because you are one, Princess," she replied. Eva could not believe when she continued to twirl her hair. 'Did she think I just wanted to hold her hand or something?' she thought to herself. "You know, I didn't just grab your hand to hold it, I grabbed it so you could stop twirling your hair, there is no one in this room to flirt with, so stop," she told her. Eva then would try to grab Krystal's other hand.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Tue May 08, 2012 6:36 am

Krystal sighed, "So I'm not cute?" She then added quieter, "Kissing's fun..." She couldn't help but pout more. "You're mean," she said, sulking again. "And I'm not a Princess," she said, trying to sound annoyed but the beginnings of a smile began to appear. Krystal looked down at her hands then back at Eva. "People don't just twirl their hair when they're flirting," she said. "It sort of becomes a habit and sometimes I do it without realising. Besides, what's wrong with holding hands?"

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Eva smiled and laughed very softly. She stared at Krystal, she found her somewhat amusing. "You shouldn't care if people find you cute or not, do you think you are cute?" she questioned. Eva bit her bottom lip gently when Krystal pouted. Her smiled grew though when she told her she was mean. Eva had been called things much worse than mean.

"You are right about kissing, it is nice, guess you don't care who or how many people kiss you when you get so close. Oh and I know I'm mean, been called way worst than mean. Are you going to cry because I'm being mean Princess? You sure seem to like me calling you Princess since you're starting to smile," she replied. Eva decided to keep calling Krystal Princess as it seem to annoy her a bit.

She watched Krystal and rolled her eyes. “I bet you've flirted tons, that’s probably why twirling your hair is a habit for you…” she paused as she sighed, “Nothing is wrong with holding hands, but you usually hold hands with friends or someone you go out with. I have no reason to want to hold your hands. I’d only grab your hands to stop you from doing something. Now don't twirling your hair again. I can already tell, you are going to drive me crazy,” she told her.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Thu May 10, 2012 4:04 am

Krystal stared at her, "I like it when people find me cute. It's better than them thinking I'm not cute." She thought for a second then answered the question, "Yes. It's not like I think I'm ugly." She smiled and asked, "Do you think you're cute?" She didn't understand what Eva meant about not caring if people found her cute. Wasn't being cute a good thing?

"I only kiss people I like," Krystal said. She didn't want to admit she'd only kissed once. Apparently other girls her age had kissed plenty of people. Krystal on the other hand wasn't like that. Sure, she flirted a lot but she never took it any further unless she was sure she liked the other person. She poked her tongue out at Eva, "I'm not going to cry and I don't like being called Princess. It's irritating."

She giggled at what Eva said about her flirting a lot, "Yeah, I have." She poked Eva's cheek lightly, "I hold hands with nearly everyone." Then just to annoy her, Krystal twirled her hair while looking at her pointedly. She giggled again, "Are you crazy yet?"

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu May 10, 2012 11:15 am

“You seem to really care what people think. Hmm, do I think I am cute? No, I don’t. I think I am revolting,” she said, laughing softly; a smile on her lips. Eva got off Krystal’s bed then went back to lying in her bed. She glanced at her every now and then when she spoke. “Good, at least you aren’t a cry baby. Perfect, I’ll keep calling you Princess then,” she responded. She rolled her eyes when Krystal agreed to flirting a lot.

Eva did not understand flirting, flirting just seem like something to do to beat around the bush. Eva liked to get right to the point of things. “Okay, I guess you are just over friendly, I wouldn’t hold everyone’s hand. I don’t know where their hands have been or if they washed them,” she murmured. Krystal stayed quiet when Krystal began to twirl her hair again. She just smirked. “No, not crazy, but, don’t be surprised if you wake up one day with all of your hair chopped off,” she told her. Eva then got her blanket and wrapped herself up in it. She continued to smirk at Krystal. She looked around the room after a while.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Krystal tilted her head slightly as she thought of something when Eva commented on the fact that people might not have washed their hands. "Ew," she said after a moment. When she heard what Eva said about cutting her hair off she paled a little and immediately stopped twirling her hair. "You wouldn't actually cut off my hair? Would you?" she asked nervously as she watched the other girl. She instinctively reached a hand out to touch her hair before sighing. "Meany," she said under her breath.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu May 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Eva nuzzled her pillows. She let out a very small and soft laugh when Krystal said Ew. 'That got her to stop twirling her hair,' she mused to herself . Her smirk grew while she looked at her. "We'll have to find out, depends on you, or if I'm just bored," she said softly. Eva knew Krystal said something under her breath, but couldn't understand it. Truth was, she didn't really care what she said. She turned her back to her roommate before looking out the window. She watched as clouds passed by. She tried to determine if any clouds looked like shapes.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Princess Rose on Fri May 11, 2012 5:34 am

Krystal lay back on her bed and examined her nails, making sure they were in tip top condition. A moment later there was a soft buzzing and she quickly answered her handphone. "Hello?" she said in a hushed tone into the light pink phone. She paused as the other person replied. She turned her back to Eva and whispered into the phone, "You can't make it? Why not? But you promised..." She sighed then hung up before putting her handphone back into her pocket.

Princess Rose
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri May 11, 2012 11:30 am

Eva was just about to close her eyes, but that was when she heard a soft buzzing. She ignored it. Eva heard Krystal saying something. She did not understand what she was saying as she was talking too low. When it seemed she stopped talking, Eva turned to her side. She looked at her roommate. "What did you say? I did not understand one bit of what you said, talk louder when talking to me or don't talk at all," she told her. Eva hugged her pillow. She looked at the light switch. Eva felt a bit too sluggish to go turn the lights off. 'Oh well, lights can stay on, maybe I’ll turn them off later,' she thought to herself.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!