Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blazing Guns - The War Between Two Nations

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Blazing Guns - The War Between Two Nations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:44 pm

The sprites used in this are from Advance War 2. The sprite rips are here. http://spriters-resource.com/gameboy_ad ... index.html

Ah. Such a peaceful little land. Sadly this land will not be peaceful for long. It is one of many places where two nations shall fight. It appears one of our nations is already almost here. Which nation is it though?

The Red Star nation has come and set up a camp. There are currently only three units by it. They are all Land Units.

Combat Tutorial
Movement
A unit's movement depends on the type. Ground unit's can move up to 6 spaces in any direction. Small vehicles can move 4 spaces in any direction. Large vehicles can move 4 spaces up, right, left, and down but can only move two diagonally. Boats move like large vehicles. They only move on water. Planes move like ground units and can go on any space.

Attacking
Ground units can attack up to 3 spaces away in any direction. Small vehicles can shoot up to 3 spaces in any direction with their sub weapons and 5 with their main ones. For example the machine gunner on the small tank can shoot 3 spaces away. The tank's missiles however can hit something 5 spaces away. Large vehicles can hit things 5 spaces away. Boats can hit things 3 spaces away and cannot shoot at hill squares. Planes can attack units under them and units 4 spaces away.

Special Ability
You can use your special ability every 4 turns. You can gain new abilities by buying them from home base in between battles. Your current ability is mass repair. It repairs all of your units to full.

Badges
Badges are special items you earn from doing different things. They are like extra special abilities that you can use once each battle. You have none at the start.

Defend
This acts as a skip turn for your units. When defending they will take less damage.
A Guy:Have you ever tried the Roleplay tab?
Me:Yes i have done it multiple times. But every time i failed. So guess what i think of it now.
A Guy:What do you think of it now?
Me:Why the Hell do i need it?
"Roleplay your way!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Blazing Guns - The War Between Two Nations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:30 am

((Yay i found it how do i start))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:35 am

(Well to start you need to go to the place i listed for the sprites and find the map sprites. Then you need to copy paste the image where the Red Star Nation my group set up camp into paint or whatever you use. You can then copy and paste some map sprites of your camp and your starting units onto there. It should be simple enough. You should use tinypic to upload it. If you need further help just ask.)

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 pm

((CAn't get equipment to change color but i think i did it right))

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:40 pm

(Heres a little tip for you. Use PNG. JPEG's look bad. I'll do my turn in a few minutes.)

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:59 pm

(I fixed your camp a bit.)
My Infantry begin moving across the stones in the large lake.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:20 pm

((Thank you))

The Blue Moons infantry moves to protect their camp

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:34 pm

(Do you think we should decide what our special abilities our. I'm kind of thinking we should think them up but not reveal what they are until we use them for the first time. It'd be more interesting that way.)
My Infantry continue to move across the rocks.
I call for a small tank to be sent to me. It will come next turn.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shyan Kalyssa on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:44 pm

((Whatever you want to do your the game master ;D, Still dont know how to change the items colors ))

My infantry moves foreward to meet the attacking group
I call for reinforcements to bring artillery. They'll arrive next turn.

Shyan Kalyssa
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masterblade600 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:06 pm

(To change item colors just choose some of the colors from the palette in the middle of the map sprites sheet and fill the old colors with the ones you picked. Let's go with my idea for the abilities.)
My Infantry move further ahead.

2 of my Infantry attack one of the enemies Infantry.

masterblade600
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!