Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: Insurrection

a part of “Bleach: Insurrection”, a fictional universe by Dex.

Bleach rp set in an alternate universe. The Gotei 13 is in chaos, with few members left and a powerful enemy none have been able to stand against.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bleach: Insurrection”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bleach: Insurrection"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: Insurrection

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

Heyo Dex. Do you mind if I hop in on this?
I'm really digging the concept and story. Hopefully I'll get to see this rp blossom.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:46 am

Hiya I'd love to join if I can. I really enjoy the anime Bleach and your storyline is pretty amazing. If I could be so bold as to ask permission to be one of the allies.

Sort of Off topic but ZombieGil and Dex I love your Signatures.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dex on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:38 pm

@Nightmaric_Angel
Sure, you can be an ally

and thx for the compliment.

Dex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZombieGil on Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

I posted my Character. I'm gonna go ahead and apologize now since I strayed from the character sheet... kinda alot... I've covered everything you wanted though... so idk.

ZombieGil
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm

No need to thank me for telling the truth. ^^ but your welcome.
I sorta now wanna make two charrs. >< i do better with two. I'll send them both in right away and if you don't like two you may deny one.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:41 am

I would like to reserve a member of Sureiyazu

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calyx_Mason on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Hey, Dex, check out my character

Calyx_Mason
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!