Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: The Superhuman Gambit. Episode 1

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Bleach: The Superhuman Gambit. Episode 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Want to join in on the longest running Bleach RP in all of RPG?? (Don't be fooled by the episode 1, this is the start of book 2) Click here to check out the OOC and sign up today!

Bleach! The Superhuman Gambit: Episode 1

A new threat! Within, or without?

The sound of the spinning knife was all that was heard on the rooftop of the third division headquarters. The Captain of squad three was the only person to be seen on the roof, however Alexander Long was holding a large war hammer; he wasn't the one spinning the knife. He was tense, and though he only looked forward, he was more then ready to spin around to crush his unseen opponent. If would ever show himself. Alex grimaced. "I get it, you're fast enough to keep out of my vision this whole time, just get on with it!!"

His opponent grinned to himself. He was hidden, but not by speed. He didn't bother to conceal his spiritual pressure either, Alex couldn't sense that worth a shit. He flash stepped so he was standing behind Alex and spoke. "If you're so eager to die, then fine!!" Of course, now that he had moved he could be seen, but before Alex could turn his headhe stepped again, to in front of Alex, and charged at him while he was turning.

Alex grinned. "You don't think I'm stupid, do you?" He said, and continued to turn in the direction he was going, this time though adding momentum to his war hammer. With a grunt, he swung with full force, the head of the hammer colliding with his opponents skull as he was charging in. The blow sent his opponent flying, sliding across the ground and leaving a bloody stain. Alex walked over to the body and inspected his handiwork. The man's skull was crushed in, his left eye had popped out and the entire mess was bleeding profusely. Alex snorted, and gave the body a nudge with his foot. "Stand up, c'mon. The whole 'I'm dead' trick isn't gonna work on me ever again."

The body gave a sigh. Suddenly, the skull of the man reformed, and the left eye sucked back in to his head. "Damn, that hurt." Said the man, Captain of Squad 2, Zachary Long. "For a minute I thought you were actually trying to kill me, brother."

Alex gave a snort. "The first blow doesn't affect you. So I figure I might as well go all out." He offered his hand to Zach and helped him up. "Now, let's fight for real."

Zach grinned. "I hear you there!" But before he could move to strike, a pair of hell butterfly's entered his vision, one going to each Captain. As the insect landed on Zachary's finger, he gave a startled blink. "A Captain's meeting?" he said, surprised. "And now?"

"Must be important." Alex stated, dropping his hammer to the ground as the bugs flew away. "Let's go- oh wait. You have some blood on your face... and your clothes." Alex said, pointing. True to his word, Zach's clothing was stained bright red, and dried blood covered the left half of his face.

Zachary shrugged. "It's fine. If it's important enough that we need to be going now, then we oughta just go." Alex nodded in agreement, and the two vanished in a Shunpo.

-----------------------------

"Danielle Eberstark, Vice Captain of squad 5, reporting in!" She said, dropping to one knee before where the Captain usually sat. She waited a moment before straightening. "I was told to report to Captain Itsuse after my mission, where is she?" She was speaking to Squad five's 5th seat, who was standing in front of the Captain's desk.

"The Captain's out for now, so she left me a note to get you're report, and write it down for her review later." The man said. Danielle noticed some odd pauses in his speech, and when she looked closer at his face, she couldn't help but shake he head sadly. The man was staring right at them, for christs sake! And red in face too, hadn't he ever seen a woman before?

Danielle took a step toward him, and drew her sword halfway rapidly, hitting the man in the chest with the hilt of her blade. "Be more subtle, you jackass!!" She said sternly. She waited for a response, but between the blow and what she took as embarrassment, he could only splutter. Danielle sighed. "Look, I'm not doing anything right now, so, I tell you what, I'll write the report and tell Captain you did it."

The man gasped. "V-v-vice Captain! I- I dunno what to say!"

Danielle smiled. "Don't get cocky, I'm not flirting with you. You seem more tense then usual though, so go relax a bit why don't ya?"

The man grinned. "Thank you very much, Vice Captain!!" He said, then gave a bow and left. Danielle grinned. He was cute, but far to formal for her taste. She took a seat behind the Captains desk and began to write.

Just as she was finished her report, a tap came at the window. She looked, and saw a hell butterfly outside. She stood, walked to the window and let it in. She spoke the message aloud as the bug landed on her finger.

A Captain's meeting is to be held in the first squad barracks, all Captain's and Vice Captain's to attend. Fifteen minutes.

Danielle blinked. An emergency meeting? She wondered. But the message hadn't sounded urgent, it just sounded... normal. Though this was anything but normal. With a shake of her head, Danielle stood and began walking. Nothing to do but see what's going on when I get there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

R&D = Reporting for Duty?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Nobu Okamoto Squad Twelve basement

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here sat Nobu Okamoto. Leaned over a table in a dark room, with only a tiny bit of light, as he experimented on a new substance discovered while some of his subordinates were on a mission outside of the Seireitei. He had a small scalpel in his hand, as he slowly cut it into three different pieces, before picking up one, and holding it under a large magnification glass sitting on the table. His eyes widened a little as he noticed something very odd about it, but was interru- BOOM a loud, but small explosion went off in front of Nobu, just as the light from a now opened door reached him. And in the doorway, stood a short girl, standing only at about four foot nine inches, standing there with wide eyes, and hands cupped, showing off a Hell Butterfly. The girl rushed over to him, screaming "Captain! Captain!" over and over again as he coughed and sputtered. The "Explosion" had actually been void of any fire, and had mainly just been loud, and released a lot of soot and smoke. Finally, his face black with soot, and his voice very scratchy, he responded "Y-y-yes?" She showed him the hell butterfly, and without a word, he stood up and left the building, flash stepping to the meeting that was currently taking place.

He coughed, soot still in his lungs as he entered the doorway, scratching out between throat blasts "Captain of Squad Twelve, Nobu Okamoto, reporting for duty." He walked in, still coughing a little, before sitting down in his assigned area, and looking to the empty seat to his left, sighing... he needed to pick a lieutenant.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Bleach: The Superhuman Gambit. Episode 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Liquidus on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:05 pm

Itsuse stood ready as GozeIkkitōsen approached her. "Don't let me touch you Itsuse.." Goze spoken as her beautifully stout form faded away with a breath of movement. At once she was sending a flurry of attacks at Itsuse, all of which hit just near her lithe form, seemingly cratering the air itself with their power. Itsuse spun, flipped, and weaved herself out of the way of each blow, soon grow weary as 15 minutes pasted, them 30, them 35. Suddenly a soft ringing was heard, and it distracted her as her eyes was the Hell Butterfly coming toward her....as well as Goze's fist.

The impact was a thunderous one; it sent Itsuse's small form hurtling into a rock face first, and then their was silence.

"A Captain's meeting is to be held in the first squad barracks, all Captain's and Vice Captain's to attend. Fifteen minutes."

The little black butterfly landed on her ear as she pushed herself away from the boulder with a groan, spitting out bits of dust and rock. "That was unfair.." Itsuse chirped as she rubbed dirt from her face. "You were distracted, and I sense a hint of weariness in your voice; distraction and growing tired means death to an unaware warrior.." Goze shot back.

"We'll settle this later...anyways, I guess we should get going.." She took her blade up into her hand and slid it into her belt. "Your not going anywhere without a shower..." Goze barked, leaving Itsuse to sniff at herself, then shrug. "For a warrior, you sure do care about my hygiene..."

At once she had grabbed her Hiori and vanished in a breath of shunpo

Liquidus
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haimerej6 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:31 pm

He faced his opponent in the ring with a dead-faced calm. Satoshi Kenpachi stared eye to eye with him, one hand on the hilt of his sword, the other in his pocket. He waited for his opponent to make a move, mapping out the probable course in his mind and thinking of how to cancel it out. Just as he figured out what to do, he was attacked, exactly was he thought he would, his opponents sword reaching outwards in a quick jab straight at his gut. He instantly parried it, and the momentum of the jab threw his opponent towards him. Sato moved out of the way, using the pommel of his sword to neatly knock his opponent down to the ground. The opponent fell down, groaning. The crowd cheered at that. Someone yelled, "As expected of the man who holds the title 'Kenpachi', eh? Even though they were only bokutou's, the opponent was dealt with so easily."

He had just gotten outside of the mob when the hell butterfly landed on his shoulder. He listened closely, smiling a bit. "A Captain's meetin', eh? Somet'ing interestin' must 'ave 'appened. Might as well find out what." He donned his haori and flash stepped over to the first squad barracks.

Haimerej6
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hughes on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 pm

As each Captain entered the 1st squads barracks, their attention would most likely be drawn to an unusual feature. A cage, sitting in the center of the room. It was positioned so that each Captain and their Vice Captain would be seated around the cage in the circle. Within the cage, a man sat cross legged, and calmly watched each Captain as they entered the room.

Nikolai Yasilev could have easily broken out of the cage and escaped, but that would defeat his purpose for coming here. In retrospect, he should've known the outcome of his coming, no matter how peaceful he had been. But despite his past crimes, the Captain Commander had honored his request to speak in front of the Captains... Well, the replacement Captains. They were all so new to their seats that Nikolai wondered about the right for many of them to be wearing the Haori.

Suddenly, he heard a voice. "There are now more then half of the Captain ranked Shinigami present." Nikolai blinked as the strong voice of the Captain Commander filled the room. "That's as much as you get, Nikolai. Whatever you have to say can be said now, then afterwards, we will call an official Captain's meeting with all of us to decide what to do with you. Now, speak."

Nikolai quickly glanced at everyone in the room. Is he serious? He wondered in disbelief. He counted quickly, the Captains of squads one, two, three, five, eleven, and twelve were the only ones there, and the only Vice Captain present was squad fives. If this is half of what they have, then this might just be easier then I thought.

Nikolai cleared his throat. "Before I speak, I want let out of this cage." He said regally. "It's very impolite to cage up someone who's trying to help you." The Captain Commander opened his mouth to speak, and by the look on his face his answer was going to be an immediate no, but Nikolai boldly interrupted him. "Or do you not think that six Captain level Shinigami can handle me? I guess I should be flattered."

The Commander gave a grunt. "Fine." He said after a pause, and immediately the cage disappeared. "Now hurry up and say what you have to say. I'm not going to play games with someone like you, Nikolai."

Nikolai raised his hands, but didn't respond to the Commanders harsh words. Instead, he addressed the other Captains. "Look around. If this is half of you, you must realize that at this point in time, the Soul Society is at it's weakest point in it's entire history, and-"

He was cut off by Squad three's Captain, who stood. "I don't see why we need to listen to your insults, Vizard." Nikolai raised his eyebrows, He hadn't revealed his being a Vizard to that newbie yet. The man went on: "Look, I don't know what you hope to gain by coming here, but get on with it. I don't really have a tolerance for Vizards, and I'm sure the other Captains would share my opinion."

Nikolai sighed. "I'm not insulting you, and maybe if you had spent more time as a Captain, you'd realize that. Now sit down." Surprisingly enough, the man sat, but he didn't look too happy about it. "All I'm saying is that if an attack were to come now, you all would find yourself in a world of hurt." In the pause that followed, Another Captain spoke. Squad two's.

"So what, you hope to scare us into allying with you? Let me guess, you are your Vizard pals think they can use this time to work their way into the Seireitei, is that it?" The man spoke calmly, and didn't move to stand. "The largest threat we've seen in a hundred years was the Yokai, and they've been subdued, and I believe we may have a tentative alliance with them. Besides that, Hueco Mundo is as quiet as ever, I really don't think we'll be seeing an attack from them anytime soon, seeing as they lost as many Arrancar as we did Captains..." The Captain gave a sigh. "So, what's this threat you're talking about?"

Nikolai grinned. "No vizard group, just me." He said. "I don't care about the others, they can find their own path. And you should realize that when Hueco Mundo is quiet is the time to be afraid. But that's not even what I'm talking about." He paused, and gave the current Captain of squad twelve a significant look. "Even after I was tossed out of the Seireitei, I never stopped my research of Hollows. I keep them under constant surveillance, as I'm sure you do as well. So you should notice, that odd things are happening in the world of the living." He looked at the Head of Research and Development as if looking for confirmation, but he didn't wait for it.

"I believe an entirely new breed of Hollow is on the verge of becoming a reality." Nikolai stated. "Something we've never seen before, and something with tremendous power. And if you're willing to let me help you, I think we can quell it." He stopped then, and waited for the other Captains to respond.

Hughes
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:47 pm

Nobu Okamoto coughed a bit more, pulling out a white kerchief, which turned black shortly after his coughing spree. He cleared his throat, and smacked his mouth, indicating a bad taste in his mouth, literally, not figuratively. He did, however, listen intently to the man, not once to take any persons words for granted, even that which most could consider a blatant enemy. Hell, the very fact that he was an arrancar certainly stood for something in regards to what he would actually know and not know about them! That said, the Squad Twelve Captain could only blink, and look around him, as several sets of eyes turned on to him after Nikolai spoke to him, a rather inconvenient thing. Regardless, he raised his right hand straight up, and then extended a finger up as well, his own way of marking that he was about to speak, as he often took longer to do so than most.

"I be-" he said, his voice trailing off for a moment, as he thought of a better way to phrase it, "This man m-m-may well be correct." He looked around at his fellow captains for a moment, and took a longer look at Nikolai in the center, before looking back to the Captain Commander, and then down at the floor. "I've b-been monitoring activity..." He looked back up and continued speaking "In both the h-h-h-human world, and our own, and I n-noticed something interesting." Nobu sighed a little, before continuing his speaking "T-there have been d-d-draaw... drops. Drops. Drops in hollow activity. While this would normally be a g-good thing... My tests have shown an increase in s-s-spirit energy, and pressure." He let this hang in the air for a moment, as he took a deep breath, regaining oxygen after his little 'speech.'

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm

A hell butterfly landed on Hikari's head, and conveyed the message. The woman, sitting in the courtyard of the 13th squads territory slowly stood up and looked around the area. "Wonder what the meetings about." She sighed looking to the sky as she began to walk towards the barracks. "Even if I used shunpo I bet they already started the meeting..." She sighed again. "And then I'd be really tired." She said, muttering the last sentence as she walked. She had her zanpakuto in her hand and unsheathed it, looking at its blade. "Sorry our time together was cut short today Hareyakana." She sheathed the blade and continued to walk, passing the captains chambers along the way. She peered in. "I guess he's already gone." She said, not seeing him in the room. "I guess I'd better hurry up." With that, she flash stepped a few times. Covering a little over half the distance to the barracks. She continued walking slowly catching her breath. Trying not to look unsightly she straightened her hair a bit, just before she entered the barracks. She arrived at the doors, and took a deep breath as she opened them.

"Thirteenth squad vice captain Hikari Suzume reporting." She said with a bow. "Sorry I'm late." She walked in to her seat and took a seat, her Zanpaktou across her lap. "May I ask what the meeting is about? And who this is in the middle of the room? And once again I'm sorry for my delay in reporting." She said humbly as she looked to the captain-commander, then to the man in the center of the room, then around the room. 'Atleast it looks like I'm not too late.' She thought to herself, breathing a sigh of relief.

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:36 am

Kenyairo sat squatting at the door, listening to the Vizard speak with wonder. He was sucked into the entire speech.

"A new hollow?! How exciting! I wonder what kind of power they hold. Or what kind of Kido they can do... So very interesting!"

As he listened in, he stroked his hair with his left hand, and bit his right thumb nail, chewing quietly.

Logan stood with his blade pointed to the head of a young recruit. "Come on! Attack me! If I were hollow you'd be dead by now."

The young shinigami nodded, his hands holding the hilt of his zanpakutou with poor technique. He raised his blade and rushed towards Logan who in response sighed.

Logan saw every movement as clear as day. The young man had no idea how badly he was doing. He moved the tip of Mädchen to slide along the blade that was now in close proximity. With ease, he moved his sword, and in turn, the Shinigami's, manipulating the swing and overthrowing the balance in it. The young man fell and spun, back landing into Logan.

"You see." Logan swung down, his blade sitting at the young man's throat. A few feathers gently fell onto his robes as Logan continued to speak, "you're doing terribly. Your form is... ugly to say the least, and frankly I'm ashamed to have even let my sword touch yours. Still. Better luck next time, eh?"

In his staring trance, Kenyario leaned forward, peeping through the keyhole. His face met with the wood, and the door creaked. It startled even Kenyario who fell forward, burst the door open and rolling into the room. He stood with a weak smile.

"Sorry, I'm late... I, uh... Had, uh... Research and stuff to do. Important stuff. Like. Captain stuff."

He now saw the full view of the Vizard, he wondered what such a being was capable of.

"I wonder how quickly he would die in a fight against me." Kenyairo thought, eyes locked with the Vizard.

"If you believe that there really is uhm... A new hollow thing, then I need to know about it, uhm, so I can, uhm, figure out some tactics an' stuff. Maybe find a good spell or somethin' that'll hurt 'em, uhm... And you should tell them too. Wait. Uhm." He paused, biting his thumbnail again. "Why the heck is there a cage here? If he attacked wouldn't we jus' kill him like, uhm. Quickly."

He had almost overstepped his bounds there. It was no secret that Kenyairo, while a recluse, was well read on Seireitei's bloody history, specifically when it came to Vizards which had defected from high-class ranks.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Donut on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Ikana pulled the dirty cloak closer to her as she felt drafts of air passing through it. She'd snuck away with the intention of passing through to the real world. In her last sparring match with that exasperatingly idiotic Hex. He'd basically forced her to rip her pristine clothes to shreds. The only thing she'd been able to recover was this, dusty, bloodstained cloak which had been used for protecting her valuable undergarments but was thrown away during the fight. This was one of the reasons she'd snuck away without telling him or anyone else for that matter. She'd be in and out in no time.

When she'd come so far that Las Noches was but a speck on the horizon she waved her hand and opened a garganta to the real world. The familiar sound swallowed up by the emptiness of Hueco Mundo. She glanced around a couple of times to make sure she wasn't being followed as she entered the gateway to the real world and began pondering the other reason she felt the need to sneak around Hex. She didn't need him, never did, but he'd undoubtedly rant about her not calling him to be part of her real world excursion. As the garganta's opened to the real world she couldn't help but wonder what kind of garbage he would chose to wear this time and even took a moment to smile as she breathed in the stiflingly thin air of the real world. She never enjoyed the feeling of coming through for the first time, it always felt like she was going to pass out for a moment. She walked tentatively looking around to see if she recognized anything but it seemed as alien to her as Hex's brain.

This could take a while

Donut
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Coleade on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:00 am

"swoosh swish went the swings of Coles zanpactoe while training in his barracks sweat beading down his face when a hell butterfly flew through the window and landed on his hand. Seconds later he flash stepped out the door and sped to the meeting. Upon arrival noticing the small outcome and the odd caged man then he learned the news...
"a new hollow... I wonder if this kind of new monster will be like an arrancar or will it be a whole new level" Cole thought to himSelf while taking his place next to his captain. Excuse me captain-commander and all the captains but we have no logical reason to believe or trust this man and pardon me for interjecting but he's a vizard he abandoned the seireitai long ago. He calmly stated

Coleade
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:12 pm

The Menos forest was quiet. It was drowned in silence. In many parts hollows grouped together, keeping away from the Menos and Adjuchas that stalked the depths of the shadows and abyss-like sea of dead trees.

A cloaked figure stepped out before a group of around 30 hollows, each one of differing strengths, sizes, and shapes. They turned their gaze to the figure, and saw the cloak was adorned with cracked hollow masks -- a blatant disrespect and warning. Immediately the hollows were angered, but wary. They circled around the person, sizing him up, and sensing Reiatsu.

"So. You're trying to feel how strong I am. I understand that." Said a thick Scottish accent, the tone a little smug. "Then, if you want an accurate reading. You might as well get every ounce of it..."

"You are a Shinigami, aren't you!" Shouted a hollow, and the figured laughed.

"No, no. I'm much worse. I'm like you."

"You're not a hollow!!" Shouted the beasts, feeling insulted.

"Are you so sure?" The figured raised a hand, and flicked off the hood, revealing a hollow-mask. It was sharp and jagged, stuck with a skeleton smile of razor sharp teeth. The eyes were filled with shadows, but the staring eyes that hid behind them could be felt burning holes in the hollows.

The beasts around him stepped back, realising the true nature of their foe.

"Vizard. You don't belong here." The group reeled back, then lept into an attack, roaring and snarling, ready to rip the Vizard limb from limb. But suddenly, then fell to the floor, as if their weight had quadrupled.

An intense burst of spiritual pressure rained down on them, trees around the group snapped in half life twigs, the dirt bursting into cracks and tears. All but one of the hollows were stuck to the floor, in agony. Their masks cracked loudly, then broke off in a hail of shards. Each hollow dying. All but one, of course.

The spiritual pressure lightened, and the Vizard looked ahead to the remaining hollow. It was an Adjuchas. A strong one.

"So, so, so," The Vizard said, "you're the strongest one here. You got a name?"

"Rainer the Adjuchas. And you?"

"Me? Ex-Vice Captain of the 11th Squad, William Robb, Vizard."

"show me what you can do, abomination."

William nodded, and threw his arm forward. From the depths of his cloak he withdrew a long, silver Claymore, the blade shining even in the Forest. He slowly moved the sword to his shoulder. The blade began to glow light blue. William swung forward, and a huge blast exploded from his sword. The blast, a shining, blue burst of sheer spirit particles and reiatsy, moved in a thick, horizontal wave. It tore trees in half, ripped soil from the ground, and smashed into the Adjuchas.

The attack dissipated quickly, leaving on the torn remains of the Adjuchas. William kneeled down and grabbed his mask, ripping it off to finish him off for good. The mask crumbled, save for a few pieces. William opened his cloak and looked down at his Kilt, opening the sporran and placing the shards inside.

"That makes number 200. We have to stop today." William said to himself, as his mask disappeared.

A raspy voice replied in his mind, "Why? We're having fun, aren't we?"

"You're not an idiot. Think about it. If we keep killing more and more each day, we'll run out of hollows. Upsetting a balance is dangerous work. Why do you think Quincies were hunted down?"

"Fair point."

"Besides, if the cull goes too far down the Shinigami will get suspicious and have to check it out."

"Another good point. We're not through with training, are we?"

"No."

"So we can't let them see us until we're done?"

"I don't trust them enough to see us at all. But training is a vital part in all of this. If I can show them that Vizards are nothing to fear if you have proper training."

"It's not like that."

"You know what I mean. It's like, a second Zanpakutou. Another spirit you have to learn to communicate with. Let me ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you ever think about our deal?"

"Every day."

"You're no risk taker, then."

"I know my place. That's all."

"We should go back to Hueco Mundo."

Sheoul
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Annelie walked around the streets, looking into the windows of stores, for something, anything that can catch her attention. She kept walking, oohing and ahhing at the cute outfits she saw. "That ones really cute..." She muttered, looking at a stuffed puppy. She walked into the store, bought and paid for the plushie. Then she hugged it tightly, making a squeal of happiness when she did. She noticed a man staring at her. "Just what are you staring at?" She asked with a laugh, and the man quickly averted his gaze.

She continue to walk, towards her home now. Thats when her stomach growled. "Maybe I should eat while I'm out." She said with a slight chuckle. She began to look around, she saw a bakery. "I wonder if they have melonbread..." She muttered walking towards the bakery. When she entered, a man waved and said hello from behind the counter. And she smiled back at him as she looked over the countless pieces of bread and pastries in front of her. She saw melonbread, "Yay." She said happily as she picked up a piece and took it the the register to pay for it. Immediately she began to eat it. Nomming the bread until it was completely gone as she continued towards her home.

Still not arriving at her home, she looked to the sky. Then around her. She found herself at a park. And thats when she heard someone scream, and felt thunderous blasts impact the ground. She looked around again. "Gillian." She saw it standing tall about four hundred feet from her. "How did I miss that?" She said, holding her hand out as her bow formed. She dropped her plushie, and aimed her bow. Firing, two arrows sailed through the sky, impaling the gillian right in the mask. "Good shot." She told herself with a slight laugh and the Gillian began to fade. Her bow dissipated, and she picked up her plushie. When in the sky, a huge garganta opened. "Oh no." She muttered. "Not good." Hollow began to pour out of the garganta. "Why today?!" She yelled, with a slight complaining tone in her voice. "Hope theres some shinigami or something around to help." She looked into the garganta, and saw a man with a sword. "Could they be running from him?" She asked herself as her bow formed, once again she dropped her plushie. "Lets begin." She chuckled, aiming her arrows for the head of a Gillian. Releasing the arrows, muttering one word as she released. "Die."

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:01 pm

William turned, to see the Garganta had somehow opened. It seemed Gillian were running from his Reiatsu spike from the earlier fight. As he faced the Garganta he saw many lights, and an entire world he'd just about forgotten: the living world.

For a few seconds, Will was frozen, his mind taken aback by the view. His focus changed pretty quickly when he noticed a hail of arrows coming towards him. He moved his head out of the path of any stray arrows.

"Feels weird. Definitely not Shinigami."

"Then there's only one other possibility, hm?"

"You both agree it's a Quincy?"

Two voices responded in Will's head, that of the inner-hollow, and that of his sword: "Yes."

At that, he lept through the Garganta and fell to the human world, repressing his Reiatsu completely, making himself seem very low in power. As he came close to the Earth, he flipped his hood up and landed purposefully on his back. His sword was tucked away as he stood.

"So, are you a Quincy? Why were you shooting arrows?!" William turned his head, to see that the Gillian had turned to flee back to the forest, of course they wanted away from him, but for now it would look like the Quincy had drove them off.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

"Eh?" Annelie said, turning her head for a second to look at the man appearing from inside the garganta. "Yeah I'm a quincy, what of it?" She asked, firing more and more arrows at the hollow. One of the gillian fired a cero towards her and she jumped back. "Can you fight?" She asked. "Seems some of them are fleeing, but others are brave." She sighed, drawing her bow and firing again. Looks like they're going to go on a rampage. She thought to herself, looking at a group of gillian 'running' off into a different part of the city. She looked to the garganta again, It was closing. Then she saw a smaller figure come out of the hole. Wonder what that was? She thought to herself again.

"Damn hollow are going to over run the city at this rate!" She yelled, firing another volley of arrows in the direction of the gillian as a building crashed down in the distance. "Seriously... Fight if you can!" She yelled, jumping back as three more cero fired in her direction. Panting she fired some arrows. Why are they invading damnit? She asked herself mentally. Fearing what might happen if the gillian weren't taken care of soon. And wondering what that smaller figure was.

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

William watched as a few of the braver--like in this case stronger--of the hollow decided to continue into the city. Still, the young woman was firing her arrows around like giving out free candy, in such a bloody hurry to kill the enemy. William watched her hands and feet carefully, if he had to fight her at some point, he'd need to know how to read her movements.

"Oh, go on. Kick her in the face or something. See if she's even strong enough to take on a few hollow. "

"What'll that prove?" William thought,

"Nothing. I just hate Quincy. Don't you?"

"That's not the point and you know it. Where's the fun in beating the crap out of a human?"

William shook his head, remembering where he stood, "So, a Quincy!" He said excitedly, "that must be fun for a human. Pretending to be strong and all that. Yeah, I can see why playing games all day would be a nice life, but you're a little old for make-believe aren't you?" William laughed loudly.

"Seriously... Fight if you can!" The Quincy said, furthering William's amusement.

"Oh, please. I don't wanna use my very strong moves. I might hurt you! I could never forgive myself for damaging such a defenseless creature!" His pushed over-sarcasm through his tone, keeping a smile throughout. Even the inner-hollow was laughing at this point.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 pm

"You say that like I cant handle this." She sighed. "I can, I'd just rather the city be in tact by the time I'm finished." She was getting annoyed as she fired volley after volley of arrows. Each time, more and more gillian fell to her attacks. The ones out of range of her arrows had began to destroy the city. "Look I've got to handle this if you wont help." She growled, using hirenkyaku to get closer to the gllian. She appeared onto of a building as a gillian turned to see her. Firing a volley of arrows strait into its mask it died. Another volley into the others destroying the city around her. "Why are you killing my brothers?!" A man yelled from the ground. She barely heard him. She looked to him, "What is he?" She asked herself, using hirenkyaku to stand before him. "You're fast." He laughed, lifting his axe off his shoulder.

"And you're some type of hollow." Annelie said. "Arrancar." He corrected her. "And now... I have a new world to destroy. And you seem fit to be my slave." He said laughing wickedly. Though he had no true intent on letting her live. Anellie made a face of disgust at the man. "Not. Happening." She said releasing an arrow. The man avoided, just barely. "So you want to fight." He licked his lips. "Fun." There were still gillan around the city. She wasn't sure what he could do, and she stared at him. The damn gillian will destroy the city if he's even near as strong as he feels. She said, hisreiatsu already making her feel a bit of despair.

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 pm

William watch the girl with a happy smile as she ran off to down a few more hollows. As she moved away, out of hearing distance, William spoke to himself.

"Right. Where is he? There's a strong Arrancar around here. Should make for good training... Hmm..." Then William feeling a hollow Reiatsu, and focusing on it. "A hah! Still hasn't noticed me, I bet."

"Game face, William." Said KreihKadoKarhn, his Zanpakutou. At that time William's personality flipped into a more serious one. His Inner-hollow was more focused, and the sword was concentrating, almost like a battle-meditation, it was completely quiet.

William ran with great speed, using tiny flash-steps to move his way to the Arrancar. He thumped down before him.

"Arrancar. Leave the human alone. She is only a Quincy. Their Reiatsu is nothing compared to that of a Vizard." His hood fell back with a gust of wind as Will's eyes locked with those of the Arrancar, in one split second, a huge spiritual pressure was released from William's body. He withdrew his Claymore, and pointed it to the powerful hollow.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"Vizard? Quincy?" He asked. "The hell are those? If you have a weapon, your a god damned warrior. Don't need any fancy names." He began to laugh. "Adalsteinn Rhagnarr. Here to kill you weaklings." "Whatever." Annelie shrugged. "You can handle him vizard?" She asked, wanting to go take care of the remaining gillian before they destroyed more of the city. Hell, a building was falling down, the earth quacking as they spoke.

"Handle me!?" Adalsteinn burst out with laughter. "Armies have fell to my hands! You think a single warrior can defeat me!?" He held his axe ready. "Allright then, lets see what you can do!" He yelled, charging forward towards the vizard. "You'll die at the hands of my axe!" He laughed, cleaving down, both hands on his axe as he got right infront of William.

Seems those two like each other. She thought with a smirk, turning to locate another gillian. "Good luck, I'm off." She said as she used Hirnkyaku to dissapear into the distance.

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sheoul on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:55 pm

The Arrancar rushed to William in a fast and heavy attack.

"Is this a joke?" William said, raising an eyebrow as he moved to the side, out of the Arrancar's path. William, as he moved, pushed the tip of his Claymore into the side of the axe, to push it away and throw the 'warrior' off balance.

"I don't think I can take this seriously... Sorry." William scratched the back of his neck and looked to a Gillian in the distance. He pointed his finger at it, and muttered a word: Cero. A red beam shot from his finger and hit the Gillian in a powerful blast, destroying the mask, and killing it instantly.

"You've gotten pretty good at that, Will. Not as good as I could be, though." His inner-hollow remarked.

William continued to wipe out a few more Gillian with weaker Cero blasts, out of boredom. He couldn't help but agree with his hollow, he was getting a better aim.

Sheoul
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amarin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

"Wonder which of the two is firing the cero blasts." Annelie laughed, firing a voley of arrows at the last of the gillian. She looked from the top of the building she was on, and saw her plushie just where she had dropped it. Im coming for you plooshie She giggled, using Hirnkyaku to arrive at the plushie, she picked it up. "Now I just hope that man can take care of that Arrancarr or whatever he called himself."

"Joke no... Game, Maybe." Adalsteinn laughed. "You're strong, I like it... Infact, I might even show you my true form if you make this fun for me." He said, swinging his axe at William's back. Letting out a war cry as he did so. He was so much like his former viking self... it was almost funny.

Annelie felt the reiatsu of the two combatants. "They would both be able to kill me... easy, unless I went all out..." She sighed, hugging her plushie. "But thats too much work, right plooshie?" She laughed.

Amarin
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!