Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC) ~Closed~

a topic in Completed RPGs, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RPGs that are finished.

Re: Bleach: When The Worlds Collide (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:59 pm

As his chest was sliced open with such ease, he simply looked down to his wound. As the blood seeped from his red longsleeve undershirt, he sighed. Closing his eyes, he allowed his mask to engulf the lower have of his face. This would in turn, start the healing of his incision on his chest.

"That was my favorite shirt..." his voice echoed with a dark tone.

Looking up, having his eyes completely turned black with the exception of his pupils that remained ruby red, he simply gazed towards the woman. Twirling his blade around, he suddenly flash-stepped towards her. As he did so, he slashed towards her chest with untrackable speed. In doing so, he started flash-stepping all around her form, slicing towards her with great precison towards random parts of her body. During the mix up, he sliced diagonally towards her face quickly. This would cut open a deep wound from her forehead to her lower right cheek, which bled perfusively. When he managed this attack, he jumped back from the woman and landed atop the lightpost again.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Midnight touched her face and pulled back and looked at it. She saw it was covered with blood and she sighed. "You do not slice a womans face..." Midnight howled in anger and let all of her reiatsu flow out of her. She was extremely mad, she knew she was not normal and now with a slice across her face made it worse. "I was horrible to look at already...you just HAD to make it worse..." Midnight called out some hallows and ate every single one. When she was done her face and her body were back to normal. "That is much better now..." Midnight still felt a lot of anger inside of her and decided once and for all she was going to kill this fucking vizard. "You have really pissed me off..." Midnight was going to do something she might actually regret. Midnight took her zanpakuto and bit into it, "Deliver death to all those who stand against me, Ookami Akuma!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 pm

(OOC: Sorry guys been out all day doing stuff forgive me)

Akir simply watched as both Midnight and this mysterious Katsuo exchanged blows toward one another. After awhile it became apparent to him that this shinigami was a vizard, who wasn't exactly on the same side as he was, nor was he with Aizen and his army. He winced as Midnighgt unleashed a vast amount of her reiatsu once she bit into her sword. As she transformed he yelled over the noise toward Katsuo.

"Hey Vizard if you give me a plausible reason we may be able to work something out. I'm open to discussion since you hold your original rank as a shinigami. The vizard assisted in the escape so I'm not to judge!"

He squeezed the emblem on his belt discarding his gigai revaling his shinigami rob and long peace pipe. He waited while Midnights reiatsu setteled.
"We are drawn to each other Like drops of water, like the planets We repulse each other Like magnets, like the colors of our skin"

Yes there is no fate for us, Only those that are swallowed by ignorance and fear and miss a step, Fall in to the river rapid called fate"

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 pm

The mist cleared and revealed midnight with the whites of her eyes black and the lines on her face longer and wider, she had two wolf ears that had a hooked end, she had a tail that had spikes on it and she had claws on her feet and her hands that made paws with hudge black claws. Her body was covered to protect her internal organs and a external spine stuck out of her back and looked like it could be used to shoot spikes. She looked at Akir as he got out of his gigai. Midnight sighed and went over to Akir and eyed the Vizard. "I honestly dont trust him..."
((Gotta go guys D: ttyl after i get home from school))

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:57 pm

Akir chuckled at Midnights words, he had no reason to really trust her either. What was happening here was a crossover of three different factions. They held no real loyalty toward one another and either one of them could pick a side at any time. Akir raised Mari Jai as he allowed his reiatsu to flow out into the open, well surpassing what he had shown before. He figured the distortion of the three different forms of reiatsu's would sheild himself from detection, so he could effectively fight at full strength. As he came to his peak he asked Midnight to sit this one out.

"Let me handle this one. No need in a lady getting herself all cut up over such a trivial matter..."

After speaking Akir lunged forward grasping his zanpakutou in two handed kendo position. He made a forward swing bringing Marji Jai to clash against his opponents sword with a green aftershock of reiatsu followed behind it.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:23 am

(OOC): Sorry I wasn't able to reply earlier, I lost power... thanks to living in the country.

As the one named Akir's zanpaktou crashed against Murasame, Aymuharu sensed a weird feeling. This Shimigami had a weird smell that surrounded him, almost like it was a burnt herb. With this in mind, Aymuharu knew there was foul work with this one. Shifting his weight, Aymuharu forced his opponent from him quickly. Flash-stepping, he appeared quickly behind the man with a full roundhouse kick to the back of the man's head. This would send him hurling into the light pole then crashing into a nearby Honda Civic hatchback. In the mix-up, Aymuharu landed atop another light post nearest the loft.

"Stop playing with them, either kill them or run." said the voice out loud.

"I will toy with them for awhile Murasame till they bore me..."

The voice sighed with disbelief as Aymuharu lowered his blade down to his side once more. He was losing focus however, his motor skills were starting to work as well and he couldn't concentrate. It had to be the smell from the Shimigami, it was definately a herb of some sort but what kind? Shaking his head, Aymuharu knew that he didn't have much time to fight without his mask's protection. With this scent, he was losing focus on his target(s) and couldn't think straight, but he had to endure.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:09 am

Akir groaned as he pushed himself up from the hood of the now severely dented Honda. There was blood on his shoulder where the glass had cut him. He turned his head to look up at the vizard that had countered his assault.

"His reflexes are good, but he's still hiding most of his power from me. Hopefully I can finish this with my shikai and not have to go bankai. That's releases too much power I could possibly get detected..."

Akir lunged his zanpakuto forward while yelling it's release command.

"Light the flames... Bring the Ganja smoke... Mari Jai!"

Reiatsu focused into one spot as it exploded with a burst of flames and odd smelling smoke. Akir inhaled deeply letting the reverse high increase his morale. Bracing himself he flash stepped behind his vizard opponent shouting the zanpakutos first shikai attack.

"Embers in the trees!"

He swung Mari Jai forward as flames engulfed it's base impacted it's target along with it trailing marijuana smoke. The blast knocked his opponent across the surface of the sky.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:52 pm

With the odd smell filling his lungs, Aymuharu started losing control of his senses and focus. This was made obvious when the Shimigami managed to flash-step behind him and slam Aymuharu flying into the sky. The force of impact was well given, though Akir was holding his power back. This was something Aymuharu couldn't utter to stand for. Flipping, he flash-stepped quickly to a nearby rooftop. However, the smell was taking its toll on him and he nearly fell off the roof and into a car below, instead he fell to his knee. Looking up, he managed to keep his eyes on the Shimigami and tried to regain his focus.

"This creature is using this scent as a hallucinogenic agent to affect you Aym." the voice said.

"I know Murasame, but I am trying to keep from using the mask... and he's holding back."

"He doesn't want to attract nearby Arrancar or other Hollows, he is forced to hold back for his own safety you idiot." the voice replied.

Aymuharu knew that was true indeed, if the Shimigami released his full power then the place would be crawling Arrancar and Hollows. But one thing that pissed Aymuharu off more than anything was an opponent holding back. Shifting his weight, he managed to stand and keep his gaze upon the Shimigami without much trouble. Sighing, he swung upwards with Murasame quickly. This would send a blast of dark reiatsu hurtling towards the being with a massive force of pressure. The blast would either crash into the Akir and send him through another building with massive damage caused. Or Aymuharu would miss entirely and would only cause heavy damage to the nearby buildings.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Midnight sighed and watched the two battle. Akir started kicking the vizards ass and then got kicked in the back of the head. "Ooo...that is going to give him a headache..." Midnight yawned and let her release form slip away from her body and form a zanpakuto again. She let the zanpakuto slide back into her spine and be absorbed and then found her gigai and sat it next to her. She also got Akir's gigai and sat it on her other side. Midnight streched out and took a wolf nap while she had her ears out and listening. If Akir calls I will help him. Midnight though. She relaxed and fell asleep while listening to the battle between Akir and the vizard who's name was already forgotten...

((lol i forgot his name XD >_> srry))

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Akir watched the lone vizard gather himself after his attack and stagger to the rooftop. He was hoping to see the peak of his opponents power before he decided to release more reiatsu. Only one tenth of his strength had been used to throw him across the sky and he had a long way to go before bankai.

"I'd better hurry up and flush out his hollow mask and determine the difference on our power..."

Akir's face froze as the vizard swung his zanpakuto sending a black wave of reiatsu raging toward him. Thinking quickly he raised Mari Jai and held her vertically to take the impact of the blast. It;s force pushed him into the wall causing cracks to form as the blast gained more momentum. Akir sighed heavily as an green aura surrounded releasing more of his reiatsu than intended. He then made a horizontal slash cutting the wave into two as it dispersed. Looking forward he held Mari in his hand as he gathered reiatsu for a second attack.

"Smoldering Ashes!"

A large mass of fire manifested in ball form at his first. As he opened his hand it released in a shraight line it's target the vizard.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:18 pm

Midnight's ears pearked as she heard the battle intenseify and opened her eyes and saw the two going crazy. "Oh man im not going to sleep now..." Midnight watched with a hyper look in her eyes. "You better win Akir or I will eat all your food!!" Midnight smirked as she watched the battle. 'Akir is actually really damn cool...' Midnight though.

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Aymuharu dropped to his knee as he managed to swing his Murasame's attack. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the Shimigami took the full force of impact as he slammed into the building. Shaking his head, Aymuharu knew that his attack was effortless when he saw Akir disperse the dark reiatsu blast. He certainly has grown stronger since he released some of his spirit pressure with that awful smell. Then it hit him, it was marijuana that had the bad smell coming from the man. And his peace pipe and zanpaktuo must be connected to the herb in some way to keep Aymuharu off his game. Swinging Murasame behind him, Aymuharu stood once more and eyed the Shimigami with a curious expression.

"The herb is boosting his power Aym, if you can cut the source..."

"...I can have the upper-hand." Aymuharu cut the voice's statement.

Twirling Murasame onto his shoulder, being it was equipped in his right hand, Aymuharu started to study the Shimigami for his source of his power enhancing herb. Then something caught his eye, the Shimigami's zanpaktuo was puffing out smoke that reeked of the horrible smell. That was the source. Aymuharu knew there was no way to seal the zanpaktuo or stop the smoke from emitting from it. But before he had time to contemplate his thoughts on the matter, he was forced to make a quick flash-step to dodge the attack from the Shimigami. Reappearing on another rooftop, he kept a close eye on the Shimgami. Tapping Murasame on his shoulder, he started grinning, though it was unseen due to his mask covering the lower half of his face.

"So, a drug is used to slow your opponent. A bold idea, not something I would expect from you. You must have served under Captain Kensei Muguruma, yes? Due to the fact you use the air around you to fill your opponents lings with Marijuana. I should have figured since you call you zanpaktuo, Mari Jai (Mary Jane)." Aymuharu's voice echoed to the Shimigami.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Akir smiled as the vizard gave an assesment of Mari Jai's initial release effect. People didn;t usually catch onto her power very quickly or just kept inhaling the smoke. It meant his opponent wasn't just another rogue buzzing around with blunt skills.

"Not bad vizard... Not bad at all. But the herb that burns from inside my zanpakuto isn't a drugg, it's a natural herb that comes from the earth. Making it much more potent than anything the Soul Society corps could create. However I'm confident enough in my strength to not rely fully on the side effect of my shikai. It's time I got a little more serious with you!"

Akir grasped Mari Jai with both hands while toning up his voice. The green aura that had surrounded him earlier spread in multiple directions as the wind picked up. He let let out a battle scream.

"Arghhhh!"

His reiatsu fully manifested causing the winds current to shift and swirl. Then finally let out ear shattering burst. Going into a vertical stance Akir flash stepped above the vizard and let out a downward swing.

"EMBERS IN THE TREES!"

Flames from the steel smolders burned violently as the embers erupted into wild flames on the blades base. Akir then kept the flames inside of the blade and rushed downward carrying the powerful attack behind him swinging toward his opponent with intent to do damage.

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:29 pm

As the Shimigami started gaining momentum, Aymuharu allowed his mask to cover just above his nose. In doing so, the veins of Aymuharu were now visible like a black Sharpie marker outlined them all. With the mask covering his breathing, he was able to refocus completely and gain his composure once more. As the Shimigami annouced he would up the ante, Aymuharu cocked his head to both sides, popping the bones loudly. Then just as the Shimigami flash-stepped, Aymuharu swung Murasame from his shoulder into the space above him. A crashing sound of an explosion and steel connecting erupted from the space. Then the Shimigami appeared with his zanpaktuo which was crashing down onto Murasame. The force of the impact started crushing the roof beneath Aymuharu's feet, which ultimately created a small crater.

"This is it? This is your power up Shimigami? I am disappointed in you..." Aymuharu spoke.

With this said, Aymuharu forced Murasame upwards, which hurled Akir from him. Flash-stepping, Aymuharu appeared behind him and sent a powerful downwards kick to the top of the Shimigami's skull. The impact sent Akir hurtling towards the earth quickly, but not before Aymuharu flash-stepped in front of him with another roundhouse kick to the face. This would counter Akir's quick decent and hurl him back into the air, which Aymuharu would flash-step for the final time. Appearing in front of the Shimigami, he started slashing in random areas of the Shimigami which opened many wounds. With a final slash, he sent the Shimigami flying into the pavement below with a crashing BOOM! Flipping down to earth, Aymuharu landed safely atop another lightpost and shifted his gaze to the crater which held Akir, unsure of what might happen next.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Akir groaned loudly as he laid in the crater bleeding wildy. His vision blurring from blood loss. And his head spinning from all the high speed movement. He threw himself up to the top of the crater while struggling to stand, while speaking to his opponent.

"Arghh That hurt like hell damnit. Had no idea you'd don your hollow mask and go all kung fu on me... But I see the difference in our power now... So I have a few words to offer you."

Akir frowned as he ripped cloth to put on his wounds. He didn't want to go bankai. At least not without a spacial freeze present to keep the feral animals that were hollows from moving in on this area. Not to mention his loft.

"Tell me why you murdered the bar keep and what your after so that I won't have to go bankai and shatter your hollow mask. That way both us can be safe from the Hueco Mundo watch."

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:04 am

(OOC): I am logging, have baseball workouts early in the morning. This is getting interesting.

Tilting his head to the side, he wondered why the Shimigami was asking him of the barkeep. Then he started to wonder why the Shimigami thought he donned his mask on completely, Aymuharu had another part of his face to cover before he had it completely. Though seeing this fight was getting interesting enough, he figured he could draw the Shimigami's bankai outward if he told a good lie. Aymuharu was guessing what his bankai could really be, a peace monk with a bong or something? No, it couldn't be such a thing, though the thought did make Aymuharu chuckle under his breath.

"I deemed his life unworthy to be fit in this world, simple as that." Aymuharu's voice echoed the hollowed lie.

As Aymuharu started tapping his shoulder with Murasame again, he started to wonder if this lie would work. He so desperately wanted to see the bankai of this Shimigami to test its abilities. If the Shimigami did unleash his bankai and was indeed powerful enough to pose a possiblity to shatter his mask, then Aymuharu would allow the mask to progress its coverup of his face. Then, he might show a small portion of what he is trully capable of doing with his power.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:30 am

Akir simply winced and sighed. The vizards reply sounded like something between his actual truth and a provoketation. Either way it wasn't enough to risk his freedom over just yet. He gripped Mari Jai and released her first attack upwards, then flash stepped a few feet behind the light post the vizard stood on and unleashed a duplicate of the same attack. As both shots fired from different directions Akir spelled out a kido to make his attack land.

"Bakudo # 61 Rikujōkōrō! (Six Rods Prison of Light)"

Six thin rods of light slammed into the vizards midsection binding him temporaily in place. As Akir held the kido both thin waves of fire and reiatsu slammed into their target; sending him plummeting down into the streets with a few heavy burns and cuts trailing the marijuana smoke. Akir smirked while he stood in the air raising his left hand over the one that held Mari Jai. Ash embers and spirit pressure began to focus into one spot as a giant smoldering ball formed at the base of his left palm.

"You haven't seen a true power up yet... I may have been 3rd seat before the invasion but during that time I was appealing to become a capitan! Don't take me lightly just because you managed to overpower me once. It won't occur again."

Alucard
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:01 pm

Standing from the attack Aymuharu recieved from the Shimigami, he tilted his head to the side and looked at himself. A few scrapes and burns, both smelling of the horrific herb scent. Sighing, he started brushing the ash and dust off his figure then lent down and grasped Murasame. Twirling the blade around onto his right shoulder like before, he started to laugh. Walking towards the Shimgami slowly, he started tapping Murasame on his shoulder once more. Slowly, the wounds inflicted onto him started to regenerate as he popped his neck like before.

"This being was to be a captain, not much of one." the voice spoke.

"Aye, it seems he doesn't have it in him to release his full power. Most captains of the old days would have tried to unleash Bankai and kill me already... So, I will dispose of him quickly."

"Finally, you will unleash the portion of my fury to assist..."

As the wounds disappeared from Aymuharu's body, he stopped just before the light pole Akir stood upon and who was forming a ball of spirit pressure with embers and ashes. To Aymuharu, this appeared to be a powerful attack, which could possibily affect him to some degree. Continously tapping Murasame on his shoulder, he nodded towards Akir before he closed his eyes. Outstretching his left arm wide, Aymuharu made himself an open target for Akir to strike upon.

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VastoLordeWolf on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Midnight watched as the two battled and saw the vizard make himself open for the strong attack the Akir was making. 'Something doesn't seem right...' Midnight sonidoed somewhat close to Akir but not close enough to surprise him. "Akir its me midnight...something doesnt seem right...he is making himself open...what do you think he is going to do?" Midnight eyed the vizard and akir and sonidoed farther away and was stripping her casual battle clothes and making sure her real battle clothes were on correctly. She tied her hair up, ripped off her esparda clothes and wore a black longsleeve skin tight top that was made out of hallow hierro and her pants were white and also made out of hallow hierro, she wore black gloves and her zanpakuto was in the crook of her arm. She was ready to go any second Akir needed her to help out. She eyed the Vizard and tried to see what he was doing. 'I dont get why he wants to get hit by Akirs attack...' Midnight shrugged but still waited alert and ready.

((I was bored waiting for you guys to be online at the same time w/ me so i felt like posting :P wwheee XD))

VastoLordeWolf
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucard on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:07 pm

Akir shook his head in angiush as Midnight advised him. There was something fishy about him stretching out to openly receive his attack. As a vizard his limits were truely ambigous and had to be unleashed in order to be seen fully. Knowing this Akir compromised and shot his mass of flames and ash into the ground below resulting in a large explosion that knocked his opponent off his feet and stirred up a large amount of dust. During the confusion Akir flash stepped infront of the vizard and yelled out his first attack. Keeping the flames within the blade he swung for the vizards chest slicing him across the midsection and severely burning the cut. Akir then Front kicked him into a nearby taxi cab as the dust cleared. Standing his ground his ran his hands through his locks waiting for the vizard to get back up.

"Lets see that hollowfication you've been hiding!"

Alucard
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!