Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blood Grphx [Taking Requests!]

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Blood Grphx [Taking Requests!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 pm

This is the new topic for my signature shop,just follow the rules and fill out the request sheet,it's simple and easy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REQUEST SHEET:

Character Name:
Quote:
Picture(s)
Theme:
Special Requests:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:

•[No] using the signatures I make you off this site [Unless] you tell me.
•Credit [me] under your signature.
•If your having the request done for a friend,[please] follow above rules.
•Do [Not] take credit for my work.
•Do [Not] Modify the signatures or avatars I give you,if they are too small or too big tell me,ill gladly rescale them.
•Do [Not] take credit for the pictures you give me to make your signature/avatar they are [neither] mine or yours [unless] though of course you drew them. :lol:
Disclaimer:

I take [no] credit for the pictures given to me or used by me in signatures or avatars weather their background stoks or the character pictures themselves,the pictures used are souly under the rights of their creators and nothing more.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any Questions,Contact Me At:

Sakumo_Ankoku@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Blood Grphx [Taking Requests!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Character Name:Kamina
Quote:Ore o dare da to omotte yagaru
Picture(s) http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/ ... _zelas.jpg
Theme:A Black and white with a reddish tint to it.
Special Requests:Right under the Ore o dare to omotte yagura could you put Believe in the you who believes in yourself.
"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds, engaged to destroy all beings in the world; of these heroic soldiers presently situated in the opposing army, even without you none will be spared."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:48 am

Character name: the Scout
Quote: Who's the tough guy now? Huh, tough guy?
Render: http://planetrenders.net/renders/albums ... -Heavy.png
Theme: white, red, grey, anything that fits.
special requests: can you put "BOINK!" somewhere that looks good?
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 pm

The Scout:

--------------------------------------------------------
Kamina:

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 pm

eeee thank you!!

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:14 am

Yushia,the little square is your avatar lol,but nice utilization. Props.

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:07 am

i know! but I didn't want to change my current avi. so i thought it would look good in the sig spot.

Yushia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rincewind on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:21 pm

WOW,that is BEASTIFUL.That has to be the most Beastiful I've ever seen.Kamina gives you his thanks.

Rincewind
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaname Kuran on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Indeed. :)

Kaname Kuran
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:27 pm

REQUEST SHEET:

Character Name:Atem and Yugi
Quote: Small font of some kind: Mou Hitori no Boku And bigger font of some kind: もう一人の僕
Picture(s): Anyone of these or even some form of combination is fine. Which ever you think would look best. http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116 ... Yugi04.jpg http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q41/ ... ixYugi.jpg
http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb25 ... lowers.jpg
Theme: Something light, simple, pale colors. Anything that you think would look best.
Special Requests: Play away. ^^

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!