Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

BloodSport-Death's Game

BloodSport-Death's Game

a part of “BloodSport-Death's Game”, a fictional universe by Machubi-Uniki.

Welcome one, welcome all, to BloodSport! You've all come to find out which Gladiator has found favor in the eyes of the Reaper and which one will die! So now, let the games begin!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BloodSport-Death's Game”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] BloodSport-Death's Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "BloodSport-Death's Game"

Welcome welcome! There are two reservations for Charis on the actual team, I also took one. So there are five left! Hee! However, you could come up with something outside of the team and I'd approve that if it is relevant. ^-^

*chu*
~M

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] BloodSport-Death's Game

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:31 pm

you know im in :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Corvan
Member for 17 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm

That's why I love you! *hugs*

^-^
*chu*
~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 am

*hugs*

Chu!!!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:25 am

Accepted! Thank you for reading the rules! You be very amazin'!

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:41 am

Rules define a roleplay I always read them. lets see if we can get some of the old crew back for this and some fresh meat.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Bilgey and rockerr both said they wanted in, plus you and me making four out of the original. Yep yep. I guess I should go ahead and say that four spots are left ^-^

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Awesome! just gotta get it going once we get enough.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Heyooooo, I'll have a sheet up soon for Isaiah and the intro looks great M.

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanksy thanksy! Can't waitsy!

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:16 am

Ok so the holidays have me super busy, if you could give me some more time on the character sheet. I haven't had time to actually sit down and type anything for a week... Im sending this message from my phone in the middle of the mall x.x how sad is that?

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am

Though I cannot and will not speak for M. This is not unexpected. It is the holiday season after all:). Best wishes to all and i am still checking daily.

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:00 pm

No problem, I too was expecting this and I wasn't actually expecting to start this untill after the holidays so no worries. Ima in no hurry.

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:00 am

Just wanted to make sure no one has forgotten about us!!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Yo, Ima back! Happy New Year! Let's get this show on the road shall we?

I would suggest we ask around, it's the start of a new year, just recently, so I'm sure there will still be some people who are kind of busy, however, patience IS a virtue so I am in no hurry!

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BilgeWater on Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Yo just checking in to let you guys know im still here and ready to participate... well once i submit my character that is. Should be up tomorrow morning or afternoon if I cant weasel my way out of work :P

BilgeWater
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:48 am

Ok, so now the Holidays are over should we get this thing rolling?

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 am

I hope so soon man, i wanna get Krull back in the ring!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm with you guys on this one but Bilgey still hasn't submitted yet. ...^-^

~M

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Corvan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Keep pushing him! or ima go nuts!! rawwwwwr~!

Corvan
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!