Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bluestone Boys Acadmey IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Bluestone Boys Acadmey IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Scarlett began to walk into the kitchen. She grapped two glasses and filled them with ice. She grabbed two cans of coke, and a bottle of water for her. She set the glasses on the counter, and opened the first can, and poured it in the glass. She did the same with her water, but the glass was filled with only half the bottle. God, she felt like a bartender, something she did not aim to be.

She walked back into the kitched, drinks in hand, along with the half empty bottle of water, and the unopened bottle of coke. "Here ya go," she said, and placed the drinks onto the coffee table. She sat down on the couch, this time, a few inches farther away from Xander, as to not make him want to feel uncomfortable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 pm

"Thanks," Xander replied with a grin. He noticed she sat further away from him this time - maybe she thought he'd try to hit on her if she sat closer. As he sipped his coke, he realized he was probably blowing the whole thing waaay out of proportion, and the best way to solve the situation was to face it head on. "By the way," he began, "I'm really sorry I put my arm around you. Hope it didn't make you uncomfortable..." he let the words of the sentence run together and also trail off at the end in his embarassment.
~*~*The insecurity is almost as dire as the actual incidents: Much like democratic presidencies, we live in constant fear, never knowing when the next one will occur*~*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

"No problem," she said, after sitting down on the couch. He then apologized for putting his arm around her. "No. Dont be. It's fine. I thought I made yu uncomfortable," she said. Wow, way to form normal length scentences, she told herself. She let out a short laugh, not to mock him or anything, just that she thought the whole situation of thinking they made each other uncomfortable was funny.

She moved a little closer to him, right around where she was before, "Is this okay?" she asked.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Swallowing, Xander nodded. "Yeah, I'm cool with it if you're cool with it." And to show just how cool with it he was, he put his arm back around her. Though his body remained quite tense, he refused to pull it away. "Yeah," he said again quietly. "This is okay."

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:45 pm

" I guess we could stop at Grocery store and pick up somethings first"she said looking out the window at the stores they past."This island is really cool" she said smiling happily to herself." But I cant get to distracted I have to focus on my study's" she thought sternly to herself.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxdancewithme on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:37 pm

"Yup," she said smiling. She giggled. Scarlett could tell he wasnt used to being around girls. She leaned her head onto his arm and pressed play on the movie.

(It's short! Ahhhhh! Sorry!)

-----------------------------------------

"Okey-dokey," he said, and followed the road signs to the super market. It was a small island, it's not like he could get lost. Plus, he was good with directions, "Yeah, it's really..." he racked his brain for the fitting adjective, "serene." he said a few seconds later.

He pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store and parked in the closest spot he could find, "Here we are," he said, and stopped the car.

xxdancewithme
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Lorelai Valen stepped out of her glossy silver Volvo. "Just what I nesd," she though to herself, "a new school." Her mother had insisted that she go here. Whatever. She realy stopped caring after her breakup.
JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES:
roleplay/hunger-games/

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Billie_blujean on Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:18 am

Xander smiled and leaned his head against hers. Maybe this whole thing wasn't anywhere near as difficult as he believed. He watched the movie and while it wasn't necessarily something he'd have chosen for himself, he had to admit that he could get used to watching something like this. Especially if he had Scarlett sitting beside him, her hair smelling wonderful and her skin soft and warm under his fingertips.

He allowed himself one of those big, cheesy grins one gets when falling in love. Of course the room was dark, and he wasn't necessarily in Scarlett's immediate line of sight, so he figured he was safe.

Billie_blujean
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candygirl96 on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:17 am

Lorelai, or Rory, picked up her blue suitcase, and pulled tue handles of the other two rolling suitcases. She walked into regisartion. "Room 213..." she mumbled to herself.

Candygirl96
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!