Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blurry Line

Blurry Line

a part of “Blurry Line”, a fictional universe by That One Guy.

Realistic and gritty vigilantes risk life and limb from both the public they are trying to aid, and the criminals that seem to have it all under control.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blurry Line”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Blurry Line

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm

I wish to establish a time line here, cause some think it's night, some think it's day. RIGHT NOW, as of the scene in the Doctor's office, it is evening, getting dark quickly. Night will soon come.

DAMN Yoebe goes for them all don't she? And I quite enjoyed reading the exchange from Yoebe to Illusionist. You guys responded nice and quick!
(°□°)┻━┻
FUCK TABLES

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks That One Guy. I always enjoy playing with Baby. :3

I think the reason that we replied so quickly was because we are usually chatting on skype and when she posts she usually lets me know and I her.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm

Don't forget the power being out city-wide, either. >.>;

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:34 pm

Medic wrote:Thanks That One Guy. I always enjoy playing with Baby. :3

I think the reason that we replied so quickly was because we are usually chatting on skype and when she posts she usually lets me know and I her.

Don't try to act all sweet Medic. You threaten me and use evil tactics to have your way.

Medic hates me gaiz.

@Rispetto that was a douche move of Conduit D: It was random too

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

Well Flawless post commented on it, but the power outage happened all around the city EXCEPT the Whorehouse, and the way the time line goes Caramel would not notice it.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:09 am

>Random.
>I specifically stated in his profile that he needs to absorb power, and he usually causes black outs doing so.
>No energy, no point in playing him.
>Also, mass character interaction.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Baby, gots a present for you!

Code: Select all
[center][IMG]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/that_one_guy701/Decorations/Fractured_Corners_Of_Heaven_by_SoDoXa.jpg[/IMG][/center]

copy and paste all of that to your posts and shazam, you got a header.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:44 pm

HELL YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<3

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:52 pm

it and reaper are now up in the tags, with reaper in neutral after some thought, funny how Kuro is the only neutrals huh? ANYwho, activity is slow, any idea on what I can do specifically to speed it up? Does anyone need anything?

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Speed it up two months time?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:35 pm

I planned a time skip of a couple weeks, two months seems like a bit much, and Flawless moves quicker than that. How about a time skip to two weeks? After Yon responds, along with Cnady fallowed by onetrick and Medic. After they establish what to do with Beloved then the skip can go.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:20 am

Well I was hoping to have some interaction between Beloved and Virgil before a time skip happens. I am just waiting on some of the others to post in the thread before I reply to Unicorn.

Also I think Virgil could be considered Neutral since he heals anyone Villain or Hero. But he does try to change people who are evil to good though.

Medic
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:26 am

If his beliefs and actions are good, he is good.

I see no neutrality in this :p

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Medic on Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:13 pm

So if another day or two goes by without anyone posting I am just going to post again with Virgil and interact with Beloved.

Medic
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 am

Still need to get Pulse to the doc, and then kill Conduit's father off before the time skip.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:21 am

Just say it happened

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rispetto on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Can't just say it happened. -.- It was planned to be played out.
I also apologize for the short ass post in advance, guys. Needed to drag that on a bit so Doctor could get more Beloved interaction.
So yeah, please wait to time skip until AFTER that.
It'll be of use to me with what I have planned next, too.

Rispetto
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 pm

What a way to drag it out more? You could always make a reflection, no? The Doctors office is as crowded as can be...

Is it truly that important or fragile that a timeskip would impair your character's development?

Baby
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby That One Guy on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm

Baby, I already said that we'd wait until everyone was done with their bit. they will be allowed to finish.

Yon, Average and onetrick....wherefore art thou?

I know Lovely is busy but those three dissapeared.

That One Guy
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm

Sorry. I can be a douche.

Baby
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!