Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Book Reviews

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

The general community forum — the Main Lobby is where announcements can be made, games can be played, and stories you can trade!

Book Reviews

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 pm

Dear RPG Member,

Have you even looked at a book cover that looked boring, picked it up, read it and actually liked it? Have you looked at a book cover that looked good but the story was horrible? Lets admit it, we have all done this a couple of times. Or lets say that you read the reviews on the back of the book(inside if its a hardcover) and you were hooked but needed more information of the book but there is none. Some are forced to buy the book just to find out what they story is about.

This is the reason why I created this thread. For those people out there that want a better review on the book to see if its worth the hassle to buy. I want to try out to see if people are actually interested. Its simple all you have to do fill this simple questions and PM them to me.

Book Title:
Book Author:
Username:

Depending on how many times a member submits the same book title will depend on what books will be chosen. I will choose up to 2-3 books a week and wil try to post the reviews by the end of the week. Now if all entries haven't been submitted more than twice I will chose them at random.

-Angel

P.S. Not sure if I'm supposed to post it here.

Also feel free to comment :)
ImageImageImageImageImageHelp me Level them Up PLEASE!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Book Reviews

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:16 pm

So we can choose any book?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Yes, you can submit any book.

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelDreams on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:35 pm

At the moment I am reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan

AngelDreams
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MasterCherry on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm reading Pygmalion by Shaw and Dealing with Dragons by someone else. But I can submit so many books that it's not even funny. I could most likely start a library with my collection :D

MasterCherry
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!