Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Born Quarian

Born Quarian

a part of “Born Quarian”, a fictional universe by C4L3N.

Quarians are very similar to Humans biologically however they are far more advanced and homeless. Can you handle living a life in fear of infection, enslavement or even death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born Quarian”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Born Quarian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:53 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Born Quarian"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageGAY FURRY PRIDEImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Born Quarian

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey, is it alright to use pictures if you can find them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 am

doesn't bug me just do a small amount of editing to give them a unique feel. I took mine off of the Quarian wiki page and then photoshopped the background to give it a unique quality. Just give credit to the origional artist if you use someone elses art.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:42 am

also youll have to forgive me if im not able to participate constantly im operating off of an extremely unstable work schedual that fluctuates more than an unstable dark matter reactors energy output.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:46 am

Oh, it's alright. I was just making sure.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 am

C4L3N wrote:also youll have to forgive me if im not able to participate constantly im operating off of an extremely unstable work schedual that fluctuates more than an unstable dark matter reactors energy output.

Lol, I love that we actually understand things like that :}
TAPPED:
DOUBLE TAPPED:

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:09 am

God_of_Darkness wrote:
C4L3N wrote:also youll have to forgive me if im not able to participate constantly im operating off of an extremely unstable work schedual that fluctuates more than an unstable dark matter reactors energy output.

Lol, I love that we actually understand things like that :}

haha indeed, I'm an AVID fan of Mass Effect and Honestly if reincarnation or anything similar to that is true I want to be Quarian. My life as it is right now is very similar. Nothing is ever easy and nothing is ever free. Never been in one place too long etc etc etc. Between that and, well, the human race isn't looking too good right now with everything that's going on. Id rather live life on a cramped ship and in a suit with the constant fear of infection than the constant fear of nuclear war or strait up armed conflict just because two world leaders don't get along.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

BTW. Tali = Tapped, Double Tapped and Triple Tapped lol

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:24 am

I second that. I wouldn't mind being a turian in the next life for me though.

By the way, What did you think of the ending to mass effect 3? I'm just curious of everyone else's reaction.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:03 am

I'd want to probably be a turian or a quarian too, but I'd probably be better suited as a salarian (despite the life span) or an asari (despite the mono-gender) but if I had a choice, Protehian all the way (if I could find a way around the death of my kind, even if it's like the asari and use others to mate)

I am a huge mass effect fan, so I'm excited to see if bioware will convert the old republic mmo program into mass effect.

Frankly,while I really enjoyed mass effect 3, my feelings were about the same as the first two, it's too short. The game has such powerful story potential that I feel wasn't FULLY achieved in any of the games. They put too much pressure on 3 to be above and beyond, but I felt once they had finished dlcs they are pumping into, I can't complain, like how I do with ME1. The games are amazing and my favorites of all time, but I just feel like there is more there.

Mass Effect 3 did not deliver on many accounts because it didn't quite wrap up the idea of Mass Effect (which is bad if this is a final game) but it focused on the inner turmoils of Shepard as a motif with war and death, which should have been dealt with through out the whole story, not just the end because it's artistic symbolism.

And my least favorite thing about Mass Effect 3 was a huge deal of unresolved or even left out character development and interaction. I dont care that ashley is back! Make everyone's stories and interaction stronger! I want even more choices and possibilities! Make it practically a new game every time instead of tiny bits and pieces that make one line of dialogue different.

I demand much more Tali time, including a way to sleep with her (or your paramour or any character really) whenever you can get a yes lol

Edit: forgot to talk about the ending. I thought it felt rushed. It was expected really. I felt like the death was obvious, the choice in the matter was irrelevant, and it was vague and unsatisfying. I haven't tried with any new dlc, I'm waiting for them to do more with it. All I know is, I'd cut off my ear with a sport to work with Bioware, then I'd help make the games that are my all time favorite games.

Also, I want to be on he Mass Effect movies, it's coming, you'd be blind to not see it coming, that's too good of story to die out here. It could be the first interactive story movie!

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 am

They already announced the movie they cut a deal with Legendary Pictures. Good company by the way lots of good rep.

Mass Effect was indeed rushed, don't forget EA is famous for pushing release dates sooner and causing chaos within the developer community.

However...

I am disappointed with the ending but I'm also aware that not everyone has the same view. Did you know Mass Effect is the work of multiple BioWare studios? It's amazing how many don't know that.

More Tali time, all the time hahahaha.

On a serious note.

Mass Effect has become a universe not just the name of a game, they have books out that follow in the footsteps of others and not just Shepard which tells us we only got one story out of a thousand possibilities.

Mass Effect MMO = Sketchy at best (If it played out the same way as the game but with a tweaked system maybe but still prone to completely destroying Mass Effect.)

I want to see a game where you can choose your race and play out the story as that race, they say every choice you make changes something ingame. But they never gave you the option of WHO you truly wanted to be.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:00 am

Good, Legendary pictures have never done me any wrong. Let's just hope they play the games first so they know what they're working with.

I have only played the games myself and to me, I wish I could visit all the places like the cidtidel, illium or omega. The care that was put into the first two games made me believe that there was a community of other beings out there. Even if the game did make me face palm a couple times due to the fact that they somethings where familiar to me in another context (i.e the goddess Athame and the bararians).

I was a little disappointed in the ending as well, not only because of what happened but also the plot holes that opened up because of it.

In the case of a Mass Effect MMO, I am still iffy on it and since my WOW days I probably wouldn't even play it.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:24 pm

yeah I played Everquest for about 3 years I'm done. I've gone and played over 20 different MMOs and everyone of them are the same generic piece of crap with a new paintjob and a couple new buttons. Though, I'm fairly certain BioWare can see that the MMO would have to be as unique as EVE online but maintain the same gameplay and flair AND story as Mass Effect (Maintain lore and have a storyline to keep the players enthralled).

I have my ideas on a Mass Effect MMO but the development cost would probably quadrupal what they spent on SWTOR and the servers would be limited because of how vast the playable space would have to be.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:13 am

Have you guys not seen Bioware's MMO that is already out?
Star Wars: The Old Republic?
It's basically a prototype for a Mass Effect MMO already, just need to change the universe and fix the glitches but they have proved they can adapt their decision based games into a MMO format.
The MEMMO is on the brink, they just need to do all their mistakes on one that doesn't matter like the Star Wars game

By the way, thanks for making so I don't have to do anything anymore in the training, I'm going go take a nap instead

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:28 am

God_of_Darkness wrote:Have you guys not seen Bioware's MMO that is already out?
Star Wars: The Old Republic?
It's basically a prototype for a Mass Effect MMO already, just need to change the universe and fix the glitches but they have proved they can adapt their decision based games into a MMO format.
The MEMMO is on the brink, they just need to do all their mistakes on one that doesn't matter like the Star Wars game

By the way, thanks for making so I don't have to do anything anymore in the training, I'm going go take a nap instead

Feel free to twist the events, after all I'm better at Fanfics than being a GM. I have one following Tali and Shepards romance after ME3 using my own brew of the indoctrination theory.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vestiline on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 am

OH! that was from bioware? I forgot that was out, probably why my dad won't return my calls when he's away on business.

Vestiline
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah it's by BioWare yeah its better than most in terms of quality, no it's not worth paying to play.

Honestly Id prefer if BioWare just stuck to maintaining Mass Effect as a singleplayer/Horde combat franchise since they went ahead with that in ME3.

I wanna see a story following a Quarian before or after the Reaper threat.

You know a trilogy following a single individual from one of each species so 5 trilogies haha. Wouldn't necisarrily kill the franchise if they put the work they put into the first trilogy into the new ones.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:36 am

Got something youll get a kick out of.

Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy their answer to the ultimate question was 42. (What is the meaning of life)

Heres the weird bit I found.

T-20 : A-1 : L-12 : I -9 : = 42

TALI = 42

hahaha

Coincidence or no its friggin weird. But I can live with that lol

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby God_of_Darkness on Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:00 am

I have an idea, so meet up at the start point and find my hologram, I'll be along shortly ;3

God_of_Darkness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C4L3N on Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:25 am

Calen is not emo for anyone reading this. Quarians are EXTREMELY family oriented and he was raised pretty much alongside Tali'Zorah of whome family was very important as well. He has feelings for both Lara and Vael (more one than the other) and blames himself for most of the danger they get involved in. He tries to play leader but he is always willing to accept the ideas of his fellow teammates if he feels the idea will avoid as much conflict as possible or will end conflict quickly.

C4L3N
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!