Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Born To Raise Hell

Born To Raise Hell

a part of “Born To Raise Hell”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

Private RP. At this point it's unlikely anybody unaffiliated with the RP is gonna see this anyway, so I shan't be bothered to include some clever shit or whatever in the description.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Born To Raise Hell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Born To Raise Hell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 pm

Sadly, there is a bum in NYC that makes more than I do. No lie. He can pull in $500 a day panhandling... Do you know how sad that makes me?!?!?!

I would be an EXCELLENT panhandler!
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Lol!!!

To clear up any misconceptions, the two bottles of moonshine have different flavors: apple pie and blueberry. Raisa didn't happen to have an apple pie though knowing her... It wouldn't have been a surprise even if she did.

;)

I adore this roleplay and its eclectic cast of characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 pm

I am teh derp

I was like 'apple pie? wat? Raisa's just like 'fuck it, gonna carry around some apple pie just in case'? well... fuck it, I can roll with it.'

Now Alex is depressed because you're denying her apple pie. I hope you're pleased with yourself.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

Haha! I phrased it a bit oddly which is why I tried to clarify. ;) And you know Raisa would be the character to randomly carry around foodstuffs in her luggage.

Apologies to Alex. :( I will know to have Raisa visit a bakery in the future and bring delicious pastries for all to share!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:34 pm

She seems like that one character who just happens to have exactly what everybody needs at that point in time. Like, "Oh, we need a copy of Friedrich Hayek's Individualism and Economic Order? Gimme a sec."

"I didn't know you were into economic theory, Raisa."

"I'm not, I just figured it'd come in handy at some point."

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Oh my... She's the Mary Poppins of the metal world!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Or-- or, wait... what if Mary Poppins is the Raisa Trelstad of early twentieth century English nannies?

D:

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaasp!

:O

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:06 pm

8-bit video games, eh? Well, Edei seems to have been looking for a way to get Izzie to chill with them outside official band shit. She just might have found that way.

But only if she's got Mega Man. But then, why own an NES if you ain't gonna fuck some shit up in Mega Man?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Ahhhh! Mega Man is one of games that I don't have anymore and I've been too lazy to search the internetz for another.

That and I rarely get a chance to play on my NES anymore.

Dammit all.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:59 am

No Mega Man? Heresy, I say!

Although you can find Mega Man (and a shit ton of other NES) games over on Virtual NES, which I imagine Izzie flipped a complete shit over when she found it.

Anyway, how long d'you guys wanna continue the little card-playing session before we cut to the next day? Also, when should we have the tour beginning and earnest and the two bands performing-- the next day seems most logical, as I don't imagine it's standard practice to hit up the hotel two days before your first performance. Or maybe it is. I dunno. Like I said, I have unfortunately never managed to participate in a relatively big-time tour like this. :v

Also, I got really bored, and had absolutely no life for a bit, so out of curiosity I used wordle to make word cloud things with all the character profiles. I think it's interesting what they say about the characters. Here are: Craig's, Izzie's, Cormac's, Alex's, Edei's, Jack's, Liam's, and Raisa's.

I find it amusing that in Liam's word cloud, the word 'really' is like twice as prominent as his own fucking name :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:03 am

Bwahahahaha.

And virtual NES isn't as fun as using the actual NES! I need the overly simple controller and I need to be sitting on the floor like a boss to make it feel legit.

Anyway I vote the card game blow through quickly because I don't really care about everyone's hand in the game. ;) Perhaps one person could be exceptionally horrible and stumble away drunk but otherwise, I am fine with taking these next posts all the way to the first gig.

>_>

And LMAO at two things: 1) How Raisa's is filed under crazymcredhead and 2) How Jack's just says "BEARD".

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:07 pm

In that case, if y'all are good with it, in my next post (which I shall endeavour to make despite feeling a bit burnt out for no reason whatsoever right now), I'll have the scene of the card game fade out and have shit move on to the next day.

And I just had to do both, as they seemed only appropriate. I also find it appropriate that the largest words in Izzie's are 'fuck', 'shit', 'fucking', 'fuckin' (because the distinction is necessary), and 'death'. And I also just realised it arranged the words 'got metal' together on hers.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:38 pm

He hadn't the first clue how to play poker. Hell, all he knew was that apparently whilst playing you were... supposed to sing that one Nicki Gaga song? Poker Face or whatever?

Oh my God. This.

And Jack. And Cormy in a makeshift toga.

I laughed out loud. =/ Literally. My boyfriend thought I was choking on dinner.

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:53 am

Well, guys. I have my post already written up on my laptop but since my power went out, I have no internet. :/ So, I'm waiting for that to come back on (I'm hoping it comes back on in an hour or two).

If all else fails though I can write something on my phone (however bad it might be. xD)

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 pm

No problem! I can wait for the pre-typed laptop post! ;)

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:35 pm

Looks like it all worked out somehow... I sure hope you didn't type all that off your phone, though. I don't own any smartphone or whatever, but even if I did I'd be hard-pressed to write out an entire post on it :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:39 pm

Gaaaaaaaaaaaasp!

We have a MYSTERY WOMAN!

Came the feminine voice Craig knew all too well. He glanced down at the screen and realized who had called him.

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Celedia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armageddon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:43 pm

Thankfully, I didn't have to resort to using the phone for my post - my smartphone is a real pain in the ass to try to write things off of and that post right there would've been practically impossible to write out on that tiny little keyboard.

I also didn't mean to be so mysterious with the call, but yes. xD I was actually considering throwing their name in there but decided it'd be more interesting to leave it out. -shrugs-

Armageddon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:59 pm

The problem that would have prevented me from being able to post regularly has been resolved, so... s'all good. Armageddon, do you want me to edit the post to have it include more Alex so there's more shit for Liam's bit of the post to go off of?

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!