Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bounty Hunters: London Underworld

a part of “Bounty Hunters: London Underworld”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

Bounty hunters organized into warring guilds? Murder? Treason? Betrayal? Why the bloody hell not?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bounty Hunters: London Underworld”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Wed May 23, 2012 5:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bounty Hunters: London Underworld"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Bounty Hunters: London Underworld

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed May 23, 2012 7:09 pm

this looks like loads of fun o.o Ima join
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm

great characters, everyone. one or two more and we can get this started. hopefully we can get another female...

@Dig: I like Frank's style- looking forward to some good clashes!
@Byte: Adrian doesn't seem like he would get along with Peter at ALL. Perfect
@Tally: You know Peter is going to hit shamelessly on Amaryllis? You've been warned.

Edit: No more characters in guild Machiavelli; join the Underworld or Brooks's.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Wed May 23, 2012 8:12 pm

lol that's fine with me :P
But I must warn you, she's going to play with his heart(;

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Thu May 24, 2012 12:44 am

This looks awesome! I am still a novice at RPing so will be alright if I join? I tend to follow along with crazy plots (or it's all in my head and I am insane whichever works). Also out of curiosity would it work for someone to be a rogue bounty hunter?

Genre
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu May 24, 2012 7:08 am

Go ahead and submit a character, Genre

...not really, I'd prefer if your character was affiliated with one of the Guilds for the purposes of the plot

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimmyTheRat on Thu May 24, 2012 3:51 pm

I'm not angry about being rejected for this RP. Not at all, though I would like you to expand upon the reason why I was rejected. My English teacher has a hard time finding grammar mistakes in my essays that I write for his class. The only one's he's caught are the ones easily missed.

This is usually how it goes down if I don't like you: t(-.-t)

JimmyTheRat
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Well, to begin with, it should be "you're" and not "your", you used "littered" in the wrong context, "throughout" is one word, "Due to this fact." is not a sentence and neither is "His secondary weapon if stealth is more important, a knife he took off of a Russian body". I could go on but I'm a bit busy right now.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Thu May 24, 2012 7:17 pm

>< I reaaaally wana start this!

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 pm

I suppose I'll start on an intro post and we can get things going while we wait for another character to join.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu May 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Edit: Just so you have some idea what to do with your character, here's a preview of the rollercoaster of a plot that we'll take our characters on in the next few week. If you want to get in on the action, have your character in the right place at the right time!

Tomorrow morning: An explosion at the Stonebridge Museum, which will lead to the discovery of an invitation, which will lead our characters to...
Next week: A masquerade ball, held a few days before Christmas at the home of one Countess Ella Santiago, which will lead to...
Two weeks: A New Year's Eve party, hosted by a certain well-known architect named Frances Seyfried...which will end up in a bloody shoot-out.

Key players:
- A newly organized crime syndicate the likes of which the Guilds have never faced
- A surprisingly corrupt police force
- Certain nobles with some wicked ambitions

Get ready...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Fri May 25, 2012 10:56 am

Jacopo I will have my character u soon. Making someone for theBrooks was harder then I though.

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

By the way, a note on posting order:

The rules are that you can only post again after two other people have posted. That way we're not stuck waiting on someone for forever, but it also ensures that we don't move along too fast.

As always, feel free to post suggestions for the plot- more ideas would be great.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Fri May 25, 2012 10:40 pm

I just put up another post, since I realized there's not a ton to work with in terms of character interaction thus far. The basic idea is that all of our characters are chasing the same man, so that should lead to some interesting confrontations.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Genre on Sat May 26, 2012 1:52 am

Took a while, but at last I got up my character sheet

Genre
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat May 26, 2012 4:07 pm

I've got a few ideas, though I can't say they are creative or elaborate or even all that useful.

1) a group of criminals teams up to try to destroy the guilds, in the process kidnapping some of our characters

2) a massive fire kills off members of each of the guilds and the three guild leaders decide to temporarily team up to find who started the fire

3) characters have to live somewhere aside from in the guild bases, right? it would be interesting if two/more characters end up living next to each other

4) a rouge bounty hunter is out for revenge against the guilds (for whatever reason) and is hunting down our characters (for whatever reason)

Also, I wanted to point out that I'd REALLY like it if nobody's characters really know that Amaryllis is a bounty hunter. I want to keep her as that mysterious girl who everyone eventually meets but nobody really knows anything about. She seems to always have something to do with the latest criminal killings, but she always has some sort of legitimate, believable excuse as to why she is there. I'd rather her identity not be revealed until later in the roleplay. Then again, I don't mind if a character finds out her true identity but keeps it a secret for some reason.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sat May 26, 2012 4:13 pm

I like number 2, I think we can work it in somehow.

The basic idea right now is that there is a new crime syndicate with several members that are former bounty hunters, with the goal of destroying the major guilds. It's an incredibly sophisticated organization, although I won't be revealing too much about it just yet. The idea is that while chasing Mr. Beauregard, our characters will fail to apprehend him, but will discover an invitation that fell out of his coat pocket- an invitation to the masquerade. They will then attend that masquerade in hopes of learning more about the bomber, in addition to finding out more about the other guilds, (which should be interesting, as they'll all be in disguises.)

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat May 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Sounds good :D I like the idea of everyone getting together but not really knowing anything about each other.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Sat May 26, 2012 4:23 pm

The only question is how our characters are all going to see the invitation. I vote that they crash into each other while chasing after Mr. Beauregard and proceed to fight over the slip of paper that fell out.

Then we'll do a time-skip to the ball, of course.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tallyrebel on Sat May 26, 2012 4:31 pm

I don't mind if that happens :3 Sounds exciting. I'd rather that Peter doesn't tell his guild members that she's a hunter though. As said before, I want to keep her identity quiet for now.

tallyrebel
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!