Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bringham Academy of Art [CHARACTER SHEETS]

a topic in People and Places, a part of the RPG forum.

Character biographies, journals, connections, and other reference guides for any in character information necessary for your players!

Bringham Academy of Art [CHARACTER SHEETS]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:59 am

Bringham Academy of Art

"We all wanna' make it big; well, most of us. Some are only here because their parents are above the whole "freedom of choice" thing. But the majority of us are here because we are passionate in what we do. Our gift. Whether it be singing, rapping, break dancing, poetry, acting, opera, playing a xylophone you name it! Even though some are more passionate than others, we all have one thing in common. We're talented."
OOC
Last edited by Aulelei on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Bringham Academy of Art [CHARACTER SHEETS]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

When I was born, I had no choice to be named:
Hannah Sophie Nicole Coombes

On my last birth-day cake, there were:
Nineteen candles

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah:
Apparently I'm a spiting image of my mother. And I have to agree. When she was my age, she had the same breast length chocolate locks that are almost completely straight and matching eyes. My eyes are surrounded by long lashes, and apparently, they make me seem innocent. I'm five feet and five inches, which can be considered short for my age, but personally, I don't think I'm growing to grow any more upwards. I am rather slender, but I have curves. My chest has developed rather quickly, and is rather big, but I don't like to show it off, as I hate guy's staring there, instead of my face. I am sort of pale, and I don't easy tan, I just get freckles and get burnt. My lips are rosy pink but I am known to apply lip gloss and lip balm. I don't wear much makeup, but it's just usually lip gloss, a bit of concealer and nail polish. I like to wear summer dresses, and thinks like cute ruffle skirts and nice shirts with things like ribbons and some glittery things. My feet are rather small, actually..extremely small compared to some other female's my age, and I like to wear ballet flats, or just normal flats, or flip flops. I don't often put my hair up, but I like to put small things like brightly colored clips and ribbons in it to brighten it up a little.

I have a passion for:
Poetry

My relationship status? Well..:

I'm dating ___ but I've also...slept with my step brother, and I think I might be pregnant. So, let's just say that it's complicated, okay?

You either love me, or you hate me!:
Hannah is sweet. A little clumsy and a little forgetful, but extremely sweet. Hannah is extremely motherly, and it shocks people, at how young she is but sometimes, she acts so mature. Hannah hates lying, but she's not that bad at it, so she'll often squeeze out a few lies, but she hates doing it, it makes her feel guilty. Hannah likes to give people second chances. Sure, that can backfire a bit, but she thinks that everyone deserves a chance to stuff up and then make it right, as you learn from your mistakes. Hannah is grumpy in the morning or late at night, but that's just because she's tired, don't take it personally. Hannah, is fun sized. Sure, she's a little smaller but she is a whole lot of fun when she wants to be. Hannah cries quite a bit. When she's PMSing, or when she's happy, or when she's sad, or when she's frustrated. Hannah tends to bottle angry feelings up, and then lets them go into hr poetry. But if she bottles them up too much..BAM! She's a mess.

How did I get here & why am I here:
Born to Amanda & Oliver Coombes, I was the last and only child they had. I was spoiled as a child, but I really didn't want, have the things that I got. I was a massive daddy's girl, but I was still pretty close to my mother, as I looked more like her and we acted, sort of the same. I used to hate school..and I sort of still do, but it's improved, since it's more about art's now, then it used to be. Until my father divorced my mother when I was thirteen and my mother got remarried, and now I have a step brother. We did have a thing once, and I'm sorta of scared about what's going to come from that. But now, I'm dating my lovely boyfriend..,and the thing with my step brother..didn't happen that long ago.

I looooove..:
- My boyfriend
- Being able to tell the truth
- Poetry
- Little kids
- My step brother
- Good school subjects
- Cupcakes
I can't stannnnd..:
- Mathematics
- Histroy
- Lying.
- The fact that I might be pregnant..even though I would love for that to happen later in life.
- Sexist people
- Being babied
- Being called a child.

What's left to say:
- I am allergic to nuts, bananas, oranges, carrots, soy and poppy seeds. Yeah, it is a lot..I know.

done c:
Last edited by RaeRaeButterfly on Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:05 am

When I was born, I had no choice to be named: Rose Marie D'Ancanto as The Song Bird

On my last birth-day cake, there were: 20

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: Rose Marie D'Ancanto
I was once told I was a 'boring' piece of work. I hope he was only kidding. With hair that can never be tamed by a flat iron, I have thick wavy curls that fall just to the center of my back. My hair is a natural honey brown that has never been touched with any sort of dye or chemical period. I suppose I'm a bit anal about my hair. My skin hardly tans but even-so I'm not as pale as my siblings. I have fair skin and rosy cheeks that are usually their brightest in the summer. My eyes are a honey brown which hide behind some-what long eyelashes, that are usually covered with a bit of mascara. I stand at 5'8 and weigh about 128 pounds. I'm thin but not to the extreme and carry myself in a graceful manner. My movements and actions are usually slow but not in a sluggish way. I have a mouth full of bright white teeth and a hidden smile that isn't shown too often. My lips are full and a natural shade of rose pink that are usually covered in a layer of strawberry chap-stick.

I have a passion for: Singing

My relationship status? Well..: Taken

You either love me, or you hate me!: Very calm and very soft spoken, I can't stand conflict. I refuse to argue or fight, I like to just talk things out. Dependable and trustworthy, I'm always there when someone needs me. I love to read and write, but most importantly sing. At first I was forced to play the piano and take voice lessons, but it has become a passion. I'm usually the girl most of the gang comes to with their problems, since I'm the most distant from drama. I don't mind, because I like lending a helping hand and the occasional shoulder. I can also be very bubble at times, and I love a good time with great company! I love a good laugh.. but ah, only Jeremy seems to understand my pretty immature and puzzling jokes. They're not THAT immature.. I swear. Aside form being an all around sweetheart, I suppose I do have some flaws.
Boo..
I can be a bit demanding. Well, that's what Reed says. But I always argue that I'm not. I just have certain standards. High standards. When I'm irritated I can be very outspoken and lash out at the nearest person. I suppose I do have my mood swings here and there. But c'mon, who doesn't?

How did I get here & why am I here: My parents love me, I'm sure. And since birth they have always simply wanted the VERY best for me.. I'm sure. Ahem, but sometimes they can be a bit pushy, but that's okay. Like I said, they want whats best.. for me, and not for them.. right? I enjoy singing, ever since I knew how to make noises. I've had a regular life up till now, and well, being at this school, with all the friends I have always loved.. things couldn't be any better. I want to pursue a career, a lifetime goal in singing. Maybe I'll make it big, maybe not. All I know is I'm doing what I love until I die. That's a fact. Then there was him. Ah, falling in love with Reed was probably the best decision my heart has made thus far. He keeps me going -gives me that push when I need it. We've been dating for about 7 months now, and well, we do have our problems but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day, I still love him and he still loves me.. Did you catch the doubt, there?.. Then there is Jeremy; out of all my friends, he is the 'one'. What do I mean by one? Well, the one that gets me. What do I mean by gets- okay, he UNDERSTANDS me, more than anyone ever has. He's more than just a friend. He's the best one of them all.

I looooove..: Reed. Of course, why wouldn't he be first on the list? :)
Chocolate, especially chocolate cupcakes, mmm..
Ice cream, preferably just plain 'ol vanilla. Surprising? Not coming from me.
Rabbits, dogs, birds, butterflies, bears; the stuffed kind. You following? Cute, cute, cute cuddly things. Except for butterflies, those can't cuddle.
Photography, singing, dancing and drawing.
Of course, save the best for last.. Jeremy.

I can't stannnnd..: Arrogance
Snotty-ness (that a word?)
Being late for class or work.
Cats, turtles, snakes, spiders.
Her.. she's getting too close to him.

What's left to say: I have a part-time job at a deli-shop near the school campus. I live on my own in a small apartment, but most nights I'm at Reed's place.
Last edited by Aulelei on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinchilla on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:31 pm

I am Symphony.

When I was born, I had no choice to be named: Lianna Daria Sanski

On my last birth-day cake, there were: Nineteen candles

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: Standing at a less than intimidating height of five two, I'm more of a bigger person personality-wise. Believe it or not, I've got a toxic and addicting smile and painfully good looks, mhm, can't deny that. Long, dark brown hair in a naturally wavy style, except that I rarely have it down, usually braid it into thick braids, french braids or a messy ponytail. I always have my face caked in make-up, not clowny, but enough to question others if they've ever seen me without make-up, because honestly, I don't deserve to be seen at my worst. Style? Bohemian dresses and cow-boy boots, flannel shirts with daisy dukes, you'll also see me in flowery summer dresses or in tank tops and long flowing skirts. I never looks messy though.

I have a passion for: The violin.

My relationship status? Well..: On and off with a high school sweetheart, Mark. I've been sleeping with Jimi Hendrix, and actually developed feelings for him.

You either love me, or you hate me!: What can I say here? Yeah, sure, I'm difficult and narcissistic, but that's because I know what I want. I might be a busy body too, but whatever, I like to know what's happening with people around me. Now for the good things, I think I'm pretty open minded, funny, and ambitious. I may not be the most compassionate individual in the world, but I can act nice when need be. You see, my friends and my sister only deserve my niceness and my good side, others will just have to deal with my lack of interest and coldness.

How did I get here & why am I here: My mother was always a virtuoso, especially the piano and violin, and here I am, following in her footsteps. I really think that the event that ended my mom's talent was her marriage to my father. For some reason, she just lost the ambition to be something bigger than just a local violinist. She used to tell me that she was a talented musician, and that's why I took over the talent and tried my hardest to get into something I wasn't sure I liked. But now I'm in love with my violin, and almost six years later, I'm practically a pro at it. Of course, I can't say I'm the best in the world, but if I was featured in the College's newspaper, I probably must be good enough.

Now, let's back track, the reason why my mother was alone was because she's never been able to snatch the right man. I'm surprised my mother survived through her teen years, what with her chronic depression. She remarried quickly, to a man with a one year old child, and was soon pregnant with me, that's why me and Picasso are only half-sisters. For the first four years of my life and five of Picasso's, I was taken in by my grandmother, who thought my mother unfitting to raise me, until my mama proved her wrong and stole me back. Picasso, however, was taken in by her real mother. When my ma' did take me back, it was after she and my father divorced. I hardly remember the years with my grandmother, but what I do remember is that she always forced me to eat this pasty version of her mashed potatoes, and it was disgusting, people could die off of that. Now, back to the point, after my mother took me back, she went through an eight year dating phase, and always ended up with the wrong guys. Until now, she hasn't tried again to find the suitable man.

I looooove..:
    The early mornings when birds don't chirp yet.
    My Violin, of course, and classical music.
    The sound of the clock ticking.
    Reading.
    Going out dancing.

I can't stannnnd..:
    That fact that my mom is single.
    Reality TV shows.
    Designer anythings, I'd rather go to a flee market and dress myself.
    Having my hair down.
    Buzzing silence.

What's left to say: Although I really, absolutely, want Jimi Hendrix to dump his girlfriend, I haven't asked him to because I hate to be a homewreaker, and until I know if he actually likes me back like I like him, I'm sure then he'll know what to do. I just might avoid his girlfriend for the time being, though.
.Chinchilla & Cinderstella.

Chinchilla
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 'MericanPie on Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 pm

Jeremy Evan Hughs as Shakespeare

On my last birth-day cake, there were: 20 candles

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: I'm one of the classiest guys around. Of course, that's only if your definition of classy is flyaway weirdo-colored hair swept to one side and a style sense that would suit a six-year-old. Sorry to disappoint the rest of you.

Fashion sense aside, I am skinny, scrawny, and somewhat short, at 5' 9" and 135 pounds. My hair, as I said before, is weird. First of all, it normally is a very light brown, but in the sun or when I wear bright colors (which is pretty often) it turns gold. If I don't shave often, I can grow a beard, which is always nice for when I have to play the old guy in Theater class or I feel like pretending to be homeless or something.

Don't hate.

My eyes have been called round and cow-like before, and I can agree with that sentiment. However, I've also been told that such a feature makes me seem trustworthy. Which is nice. And it also explains why all my closest friends are girls.

I have a passion for: Theater, as well as play-writing.

My relationship status? Well...: Single. Unfortunately. I've only got my eyes on one girl, too.

You either love me, or you hate me!: I'm probably one of the most ridiculously immature guys at Bringham, which seems difficult to do, since it's so famous and yadda yadda. Actually, you'd be surprised at some of the idiots. Despite my immature behavior, I'm surprisingly dedicated to everything I do and everyone I meet. I'm a lot like a little kid, I suppose; I like to act like an idiot and mess around, but I'm also relatively innocent. I'm very tolerant of differences. I'm also quite a bit naive. If there's drama going on, I'm the last to hear about it. I'm just the comic relief. At the same time, I am great at pretending to be someone I'm not. It's not like I have to in real life, it's just that it comes with the theater stuff. Oh, one more thing - I'm great at talking. I used to have this really bad stutter and stage fright, but now I'm at my best when I'm standing in front of a crowd.

How did I get here & why am I here: My life has been rather boring, unfortunately. I've had it good. Two supportive parents, two younger siblings (twins, actually), and the best friend anyone could ever ask for - Rose. Ever since I met her back in middle school, I've been in love with her. Of course, I was actually shorter than her when we first met, and I still had the seventh grader high-pitched voice... yeah. It was bad. I also had a bit of a stutter.

The stutter got corrected, along with my posture, speaking voice, and a thousand other tiny things after my parents discovered an affinity for acting in ninth grade and got me lessons. By the end of that year, I was pretty much set to go to Bringham, which my parents encouraged and could afford. I pretty much traded off the starring role in all the school plays with our local Clive Owens, who wanted to act in a different profession. We got on okay, I suppose.

And so here I am, at Bringham! It's been great. I love the atmosphere, since most people actually seem to care about what they do. I'm still into acting, mostly stuff like Shakespeare and oldtime stuff, but I'm starting to lean towards play-writing, since I've always had a great imagination. My one complaint is Rose's boyfriend - he's the biggest douche bag ever in my opinion. There's something funny about him, even though I can't figure out what. He's a bad influence, and he needs to leave her alone. This is something that I would think, even if I didn't have, like, the biggest crush on Rose ever.

I looooove..:
Rose. Of course.
Theater - especially Shakespeare's stuff. So good.
Writing; it's a newly discovered talent of mine, although I'm too lazy to do it much.
Any music that came out before 1970. Especially jazz and classical.
Musicals.
Dogs! I've always wanted one. Mostly because they're very similar to me, I'm told.

I can't stannnnd..:
The dick that Rose is dating. What's his name again...?
Rap, heavy rock.
Philosophers. Those people need to learn to live in the now.
People who can't learn to live with themselves and not judge others.
Chocolate - I'm allergic. Very allergic.
Cats. Bees. Needles. Anything that's sharp and intent on hurting me.

What's left to say: Nope, I think I'm good. I'm a simple guy.

Done!
Last edited by 'MericanPie on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Start a fire for a man and he is warm for a night. Light a man on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life."

'MericanPie
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:02 pm

When I was born, I had no choice to be named: Reed Andrew Bennett- Wilson

On my last birth-day cake, there were: 21 candles

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: For a start I know I turn heads wherever I go because I got the look, the style and just my aura in general. Girls are always checking me out and as for the fellas, well; I guess they just want to be like me. I stand at 6ā€™2ā€ and I have a fair amount of beef on me, which is probably why I occasionally get called ā€˜intimidatingā€™. Naturally, I have dark brown curly hair which is where I get the name ā€˜Curleyā€™ from but thatā€™s only for my close friends. The academy is always complaining that I look ā€œscruffyā€ but I guess thatā€™s because I can never be bothered to shave. I prefer to wear layers: tshirts, shirts, blazers but nothing that is too bright.

I have a passion for: Guitar

My relationship status? Well..: I got a girl and a bit on the side.

You either love me, or you hate me!: Iā€™m a dick, I know it and I love it. I wind people up on a daily basis and my mouth has no filter. Some say that Iā€™m an epitome of a ā€˜bad boyā€™ but I just like to call it do whatever the fuck you want. I made sure that I only have a little amount of room to care for: guitar, rose and my little bro. I get bored very easily so Iā€™m always looking for something to do or cause trouble. I can be easy to get along with if I like you, small possibility, but generally Iā€™m pretty laid back and chilled out. Just a little warning that I will be an asshole to you. Sarcasm is my first language and I like to make witty remarks now and then. Some say I'm cocky, some say I'm arrogant, but I think it's just called being confident. Oh, also, Iā€™m hilarious.

How did I get here & why am I here: At 16, my parents were murdered but the police covered it up as a car crash. Every since then Iā€™ve had ā€˜fuck the policeā€™ drilled into my head. Not literally. I have a brother whoā€™s 10 years younger than me called Ryan who is my best friend. Ever since then Iā€™ve been busking on the streets trying to support the both of us. We do get monthly allowances from our Aunt but that isnā€™t enough to pay for electricity, water and food. I only got into school 3 years ago, when a Professor discovered me on the street. He said that he would pay for the fees and just wanted me to get my life back on track. There I met Rose. The first person who could handle me. I had never met anyone like her before, and although this is a secret, she is my first proper girlfriend. I had never been committed enough to be in a relationship but she was different.

I looooove..: Rose, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Rough Sketches, Girls, Weed, Drinking, Pissing people off, Pubs, Polo and Swimming.

I can't stannnnd..: That faggot Jeremy Bieber, Nuts, People who are too serious, Cats (fear since child), When people bring up the past, Drama associated with him. I guess there's not much I don't like but there's a little I actually do like.

What's left to say: I love spending time with her, Ryan does too, but I'm starting to get bored. On a happier note, I'm a crazy Rangers fan and I'm captain of the Polo team.
Last edited by citylights on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LozerFanAnah on Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Benjamin Marcus De'Tame

Twenty

Benjamin stands at an average height of five feet nine inches and is built almost like a swimmer; thin, slightly muscular and at one hundred and thirty pounds probably underweight. His hair is a rich dark chocolate brown that it combed too look messy but cared for. He has brown eyes a shade lighter than his hair that shift colours according to the lighting and how dark his light skin is. On his chin there is this constant stubble that never seems to be missing because he always forgets that shaving is important unless a beard is wanted.
His style though can't be explained in words because it really is all over the place. It can be said though that he has a preference for things that are vintage or not 'in style' with what everyone else is wearing. If he happens to be with the crowd he doesn't care but he doesn't go out of his way to match with everyone. Ben likes sweaters that look like their from his grandfather's closet; but their the warm ones so he doesn't care. Sometimes he can look like a tired hobo which is often and it's because of more than his clothes. (Acting is hard!)
One|Two|Three|Four

I have a passion for:
Acting.

"I'm supposed to be single; but.... I just... I just don't know if I can stand the heartache anymore. I love them and I want to respect them but I want to be able to hold them in public and know they don't care."

Benjamin is almost what his passion says. He's an actor and he loves to portray that any way he possibly can get away with. At one time he can be serious and at another he can be completely sarcastic. It all depends on his moods really and who he is with because people are a big influence on him. However; this is only on the outside. Inside he's a never changing young man with a dream.
The real Ben is a sturdy and calm person with a chance at the big time. He's determined and stubborn and won't let anything anyone says or does get in his way of doing what he loves. There are times when this him is seen as in he's on stage acting or practicing a script. He is probably the best friend a person could ever have because he is always there no matter what he's doing. Unless he's acting; don't bother him if he's acting. He is the sweetest person when he's befriended and is the best medicine to a depressing day. A big plus; he can keep secrets no matter how heavy.
He does have one of his own.

Basically since his birth Ben has been a natural at picking up on moods and portraying them. As he grew older that turned into picking up on personalities and characteristics and molding himself to them to become them. His parents nurtured the ability and put him into many after school clubs that focused on acting. He advanced far faster than the rest and was put in major plays before the seventh grade; commercials by high school. All through his secondary school education he joined any club he could that would put his best skill to the test. It was there that he also picked up on directing though he isn't as into it as he is into acting. When he graduated with his parents' blessing he applied to Bringham and delightedly was accepted. This was the big shot.

I looooove..:
*Tea
*Chocolate
*Stuffed Animals
*Reading
*Acting
*Writing
*Music
*That Person
*Dogs
*Hampsters

I can't stannnnd..:
*Rudeness
*Citrus
*Spicy Food
*Soda Pop
*Snobs
*Lies (Different Than Acting... To Him)
*Cheaters
*Homophobes
*Mice
*Spiders

What's left to say:
"I have to be honest here for a minute and say I'm jealous of them. The people who don't have to put on a mask and lie to the world. I love acting; I really truly do and I won't lie. I can get on a stage and act out being single and loving it. Off that stage though and in the real world... the mask slips and the emotions can be read. I hate lies and I hate myself for living one. Guess I have to think of it as acting or the truth will pop up and I'll end up hurting each of us."
Last edited by LozerFanAnah on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Sunshine In Your Soul Makes Me Creep Outside Your Window~

Marshmallow People
AnahCakes = Grey Marshmallow
Magiko = Pink Marshmallow
YoniBoni = Triangle Man
JuiceyBox = Flying Otter
Bad RPer = Triangle Lady

~We arrived first, then comes the drinking celebration session, i was full with alcohol even i can't carry my head so i just slept my way on the floor.~
(It's In There Somewhere Third Line.)

LozerFanAnah
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ifihavewingstofly on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

Lucas William Von Alen

Twenty One

With a tall structure and a nice build, Lucas stands at 6 feet with a body size weighing in at 140 pounds. He has dark brown hair that's always neatly slicked back and soft, light brown eyes with slightly tanned skin. He is known to hit the gym every day, after his ballet classes hence the reason for his tight body and muscles in his arms, thighs, and abs. Due to his 'neat freak' personality, Lucas never has a single hair growing on his face as he shaves right away when even one strand of hair can be seen. He only starts keeping the five-o'clock shadow and the slight beard and mustache when his manlihood gets questioned. Influenced by his father's and mother's taste for clothing, he can often be seen in clothing from various designer brands and typically wears a suit once every week. Though being the type of person he was, he didn't put much thought in what he wore, he simply just grabs the first clean thing he sees every morning.
[ One || Two || Three ]

I have a passion for:
Ballet and dancing.

"As far as you know, I'm single. Whether I'm telling the truth or not, well, that's up to you to decide."

On the outside, Lucas may appear to be cold, unapproachable and ignorant, but it's definitely not what he's like on the inside. He's not one to trust people easily, but he can be very endearing and caring to those who he calls his friends. He can be very protective to those he cares for, as he doesn't like seeing people get hurt, especially his friends and family. Lucas likes to remain neat and composed at all times. He doesn't like people seeing his flaws, both physically and mentally, and often goes out of his way to not do anything that would cause embarrassment but due to him trying so hard, he often does end up humiliating himself. He's often called a 'neat freak' due to his obsession with cleanliness as his apartment is always kept spotless and his belongings are always neatly organized. Around his friends and his family aside from his parents, Lucas allows himself to be free most of the time which is why to strangers or to people outside of his circle, it's always a surprise when rumors circulate of him doing something reckless in the previous night before. When it comes to ballet and dancing, however, he's very serious and usually doesn't like to be disturbed. He doesn't take criticism very well but he never lets people see him cry or be affected by what people say.

Being born into a wealthy family of a business owner as a father and a ballerina dancer and social elite for a mother, Lucas had always been engaged in countless activities ever since he was little. His father had been completely against the idea of him doing ballet but it was inevitable as his mother had enrolled all of his siblings, as well as him into the art of dance. After seeing that he was a very talented ballet dancer and that he had inherited his mother's dancing abilities, it was then that he completely fell in love with the thing. He was immediately enrolled in the best ballet programs throughout the country and had been joining several competitions since the age of 5. Bringham offered one of the best dance programs in the world and without a doubt, Lucas had passed the auditions with little worries and was accepted into the school.

I looooove..:
Ballet, Dancing, Music, Sleeping, Ice cream, Coffee, Chocolate, Video Games, Food, The City, Dogs, That Person, Cleanliness, Organization

I can't stannnnd..:
Criticism, Judgmental People, Stereotypes, Cats, Cocky People, Being Awoken, Waking Up in the Morning in General

What's left to say:
"I know that with what I'm doing, it's hurting that person. But right now, I'm not in the position to be able to handle such a thing as confession. I do care for them, but I have to take care of myself too. I know for a fact that they won't be understanding if I told them about us. I'm trying to protect both of us this way. But I guess in the end, I'm hurting that person even more."
Last edited by ifihavewingstofly on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ifihavewingstofly
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby citylights on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:02 pm

When I was born, I had no choice to be named: Romeo Montgomery FitzGerald

On my last birth-day cake, there were: 20 Candles. 21 in a weeks time.

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: Romeo is an extremely handsome person in an elegant way. He has olive toned skin which during the warmer seasons is almost a golden colour. He has a much chiseled jaw that is often decorated with a modest stubble, which usually indicates that he is not in the brightest mood. His eyes are a grayish shade of hazel with a tint of blue which compliments his messy-ish blonde hair. Romeo is not the type to care too much about his appearance, sure, he spends about 10 minutes of his morning remaking his bed hair but other than that he doesnā€™t really care. He reaches a height of 6'0 which makes him one of the tall guys in the year. He is some what buff but it is his strong arms from tennis, squash and all that drumming that wins the girls over.

I have a passion for: Drums

My relationship status? Well..: Singleā€¦ but he might be in a bit of trouble.

You either love me, or you hate me!: The only way people know that Romeo exists is only because he is in the school rock band, along with Reed. Itā€™s not the fact that heā€™s shy, itā€™s just that he separates himself from people simply because he doesnā€™t like anyone. I mean, there are a few exceptions, but in general he doesnā€™t really give anyone a chance. Romeo is very quiet and doesnā€™t reveal too much about himself, which makes some people uncomfortable to be around him. Growing up with so many people trying to be his friend and pretending to like him has lead him to just not wanting to socialise with anyone anymore, this didnā€™t help his reputation leading him to be known at the ā€œGuy that never talksā€. The fact that he hardly ever smiles or laughs make people think that he's too serious, possibly even boring, which is a good thing for Romeo because then people won't bother starting a conversation. Art and music has always been an outlet for him and a way for people to get to see whatā€™s going on in his mind even they donā€™t ā€œgetā€ whatā€™s the message is. Heā€™s spent a great deal of time reading about the world and hopes to one day see the places in person than look at pictures of them in books. Romeo is not rude, heā€™s just very blunt. This has got him into trouble in a few occasions but donā€™t take any offence.

How did I get here & why am I here: Fortuneately, Romeo was born into a privileged background where money was not a problem. Although he is very grateful that his family are in such place, Romeo would do anything to be born in an average family where they can do whatever they want and people won't judge them. Through the luxurious up bringing, Romeo grew an interest into expensive clothes, shoes and cars. The Fitzgeralds are one of the most respected families in the city and so reputation and image has been one of Mr and Mrs Fitz's number one priority. When Romeo told them that his passion was drumming, it caused a bit of a family split. Parents divorced, his mother left, and now it's just him, his father and his two older brothers, Michael and Benjamin, and one younger sister called Ella. It was obvious that Romeo wasn't going to give up on his dream, after years of attending stupid family events, he wasn't going to let his family name rule his life any longer. Instead of letting Romeo join a scummy rock band and throw away his life, they decided to send him into one of the country's top Art and Music school, Bringham Academy of Art. Some say that the only reason he's at the school is because of his status. That is a reason why Romeo works even harder to prove to people that he's here because he's talented. Not only does he play the drums but he is also very into art, which is why he's built a friendly relationship with the school's named Picasso, Mara.

I looooove..: The Beatles, Drums, Coffee, Designer clothing, Fast cars, Museums, Concerts, Library, Chuck Palahniuk, Witty people, Classic Rock.

I can't stannnnd..: People, The Socialelites (although he is counted as one), Drama, The press, 'Cute' things, Immature people, Ice cream, Children, Stubbornness.

What's left to say: "I don't want people to judge me because of my last name, I'm just a normal guy falling for the wrong girl. Mistakes can be made and usually can be corrected, but not this time. Once again, I've screwed up."
Last edited by citylights on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

citylights
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:28 pm

When I was born, I had no choice to be named: Mara Jane Ember

On my last birth-day cake, there were: Almost twenty-one

Stylin' & Profilin'? Oh yeah: Mara has moderately long, wavy gold tendrils that are normally worn up in a loose ponytail or bun depending on where she is or what she's doing. She's got a nice, hourglass figure with rounded hips and a small waist, but nothing too curvaceous. She's got a fair skin tone that tans in the summer and stays somewhat pale in the winter. Her eyes are blue as the sea, and she's got rosebud lips that frame a charming smile if you catch her doing such an expression.

I have a passion for: Art

My relationship status? Well..: "Dating is just a game, and I don't play games."

You either love me, or you hate me!: Often mistaken to be somewhat rude, Mara has no problem speaking her mind, however offensive it might be. She doesn't give a damn about people's remarks, or what they think of her, and it's obvious. If she doesn't like something someone is doing, she's not afraid of confrontation, and is usually the person resolving drama between friends. A common assumption about Mara is that she's quiet -- mostly because she's constantly daydreaming or getting ideas for new paintings -- but in reality, she is anything but. She can be the life of the party and is often the one to suggest the most daring things. Overall, "you either lover her or you hate her" is a very honest expression.

How did I get here & why am I here: Mara was born on the twenty-fourth of December on a snowy night. Her mother and father were anything but wealthy, and the small family lived in a one-bedroom apartment for the first six months of the childā€™s life. It wasnā€™t until her mother left her father, complaining he couldnā€™t provide for her (she was rather high maintenance), and she left him and Mara one night. A few months later, the divorce was finalized, and it was set up that Mara would spend certain holidays with her mother, but live with her father.

Her father remarried a woman when she was a year old, and they had a daughter together, though the girl went to live with her grandmother for a long while. When Picasso was around six, her father and his wife divorced. All of the separation was killing the girl, and she got fed up, and finally ended back with her birth mother. Now, the fates have changed, and her father only sees her on holidays.

She developed an interest in art during middle school, when she befriended the schoolā€™s art teacher, Mrs. Drake. The woman inspired her and bought her a few paint supplies to do art at home, and Mara was set. Now that sheā€™s in college, sheā€™s pursuing her dream as an artist.

I looooove..: Rainy days, watercolors, alternative music, vintage clothing, partying, champagne, cute aprons, and cowgirl boots.

I can't stannnnd..: Snobs, sluts (heh heh), extremely tight clothing, waiting for paint to dry, canvases with staples on them, the violin, Splenda, and the sound of vacuum cleaners.

What's left to say: Her favorite time of day to paint is in the early morning; it's when she has the most inspiration.
Last edited by Cinderstella on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparkl3Tang3rin3 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Peter Miyanami

Peter is a lean young man but it's the most decieving of images. He's very muscular but the muscles are lean due to the fact that he does - yes Asians can - breakdance. He stands at a normal five feet ten inches and is proportioned, well, properly. His eyes are a dark grey colour and his hair is much darker at black.
His style can be explained in one simple word everyone knows; casual. He likes skinny jeans and plaid shirts and jean jackets; because Peter likes to be comfortable at all times. Fashion doesn't really matter because half the time his close get dirt on them from practicing his moves on a dirty gym floor.
1|2

I have a passion for:
Breakdance

"Well, letā€™s put it this way. I do love her but she makes my life exciting.ā€

Peter Miyanami is an interesting character who someone manages to stay ā€˜normalā€™ but completely away from the norm. He likes to party and hang out with his friends but at the same time he likes to chill out at home alone with a cup of green tea. Heā€™s very connected to his culture and religion and maintains the balance of old Japanese customs with modern time culture. Sometimes if heā€™s really angry or really excited heā€™ll break into Japanese which often confuses people but if he doesnā€™t care than no one should care really; being able to exist with his homeland in his heart is great to him.
Around his friends and strangers heā€™s the same person; a happy fun-loving guy with a wicked sense of humour and some good stories. Itā€™s only around his best friend Clive Owen that he really becomes true to himself and can be open about everything going on in his life and how much he really wants to do more for his culture.
If only he could figure out how to love someone and still be able to cheat on them.

From the time he was born to Japanese mother Kioko and American/Japanese father Keneth he had this rhythm in his feet. When he walked he walked with a hop step like he was trying to dance while trying to walk. It was when he was ten years old that he really got a feel for dance and took it to the streets with a couple of his friends who would fool around with moves too dangerous to do without training. When his parents found out he was afraid they would take dance from him but they didnā€™t; the encouraged him to keep going. After he graduated they suggested he go to Bringham where his talents would be most concentrated. It was no surprise that he did.

I looooove..:
Cookies
Dancing
Music
Casual Clothing
Drinking (Occasionally)
His Girlfriend
Maybe His Fling

I can't stannnnd..:
Coffee
Wine
Cats
Whiners
Haters
Racists

What's left to say:
ā€œI donā€™t want to hurt her because I do love her but sheā€™s become boring and expected. I need excitement and thatā€™s what my other girl is there for.ā€

Sparkl3Tang3rin3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ifihavewingstofly on Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Jeremy Evan Hughs as Shakespeare

19 candles.

I'm one of the classiest guys around. Of course, that's only if your definition of classy is flyaway weirdo-colored hair swept to one side and a style sense that would suit a six-year-old. Sorry to disappoint the rest of you.

Fashion sense aside, I am skinny, scrawny, and somewhat short, at 5' 9" and 135 pounds. My hair, as I said before, is weird. First of all, it normally is a very light brown, but in the sun or when I wear bright colors (which is pretty often) it turns gold. If I don't shave often, I can grow a beard, which is always nice for when I have to play the old guy in Theater class or I feel like pretending to be homeless or something.

Don't hate.

My eyes have been called round and cow-like before, and I can agree with that sentiment. However, I've also been told that such a feature makes me seem trustworthy. Which is nice. And it also explains why all my closest friends are girls.

[One || Two || Three]

I have a passion for:
Theater, as well as play-writing.

My relationship status? Well...:
Single, unfortunately. I've only got my eyes on one girl, too.

I'm probably one of the most ridiculously immature guys at Bringham, which seems difficult to do, since it's so famous and yadda yadda. Actually, you'd be surprised at some of the idiots. Despite my immature behavior, I'm surprisingly dedicated to everything I do and everyone I meet. I'm a lot like a little kid, I suppose; I like to act like an idiot and mess around, but I'm also relatively innocent. I'm very tolerant of differences. I'm also quite a bit naive. If there's drama going on, I'm the last to hear about it. I'm just the comic relief. At the same time, I am great at pretending to be someone I'm not. It's not like I have to in real life, it's just that it comes with the theater stuff. Oh, one more thing - I'm great at talking. I used to have this really bad stutter and stage fright, but now I'm at my best when I'm standing in front of a crowd.

My life has been rather boring, unfortunately. I've had it good. Two supportive parents, two younger siblings (twins, actually), and the best friend anyone could ever ask for - Rose. Ever since I met her back in middle school, I've been in love with her. Of course, I was actually shorter than her when we first met, and I still had the seventh grader high-pitched voice... yeah. It was bad. I also had a bit of a stutter.

The stutter got corrected, along with my posture, speaking voice, and a thousand other tiny things after my parents discovered an affinity for acting in ninth grade and got me lessons. By the end of that year, I was pretty much set to go to Bringham, which my parents encouraged and could afford. I pretty much traded off the starring role in all the school plays with our local Clive Owens, who wanted to act in a different profession. We got on okay, I suppose.

And so here I am, at Bringham! It's been great. I love the atmosphere, since most people actually seem to care about what they do. I'm still into acting, mostly stuff like Shakespeare and oldtime stuff, but I'm starting to lean towards play-writing, since I've always had a great imagination. My one complaint is Rose's boyfriend - he's the biggest douche bag ever in my opinion. There's something funny about him, even though I can't figure out what. He's a bad influence, and he needs to leave her alone. This is something that I would think, even if I didn't have, like, the biggest crush on Rose ever.

I looooove..:
Rose (Of course),Theater - especially Shakespeare's stuff (So good), Writing (it's a newly discovered talent of mine, although I'm too lazy to do it much), Any music that came out before 1970 - Especially jazz and classical, Musicals, Indie Rock, Grunge, Dogs! I've always wanted one. Mostly because they're very similar to me, I'm told.

I can't stannnnd..:
The dick that Rose is dating (What's his name again...?), Heavy rock, Rap, Country, Philosophers - Those people need to learn to live in the now, People who can't learn to live with themselves and not judge others, Chocolate - I'm allergic. (Very allergic.), Cats, Bees, Needles, Anything that's sharp and intent on hurting me.

What's left to say:
Nope, I think I'm good. I'm a simple guy.

Profile Credit to: 'Merican Pie

ifihavewingstofly
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!