Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Caged within a Memory; Important Character(s) Needed

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Caged within a Memory; Important Character(s) Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:02 am

Excerpts from a Journal:
"Year 1908: There was once a time where I was madly in love with a woman... I would do anything for her. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever met and she was mine to marry. Her skin was so pure, her body was always warm beneath my touch. As the day of our wedding came closer, a strange woman approached me. Very mysterious that woman was. She was guarded by other men who were pale as the moon. She then told me: "Leave your fiancee and marry me." If I knew then what I knew now, I would have listened to her. She was not a normal person. She was someone from the dark that had already lived many centuries, a noble vampire that had power over an army that could fight her enemies for her.

I rejected her request immediately. The next day was my wedding. It was small and private. The sun was setting I remember, as my future wife appeared in front of me in her pure white wedding gown, her smile sent warmth through my body as she approached me. Her eyes locked onto my own eyes and I felt my heart race. She was absolutely gorgeous. By this time, I had forgotten about the woman that approached my last night completely. I had not noticed the strangers that filled my private wedding. My eyes were only on my future wife.

Just as my future wife grabbed my hand, she stopped walking. Her lips moved, but no words came from them. Her body slumped into my arms, "What's wrong?!" I inquire as my arms wrapped around her small frame. I felt warm liquid on my hand when I placed it on her back. With fear, I remember pulling my hand up to look at it. Blood. Everything was silent. I moved my eyes from my fiancee to the audience. There was the woman from the night before, and the strangers that filled the seats were her guards. My eyes immediately looked back at my fiancee as I felt her small body move within my arms. She reached up and touched my left cheek, "I am sorry. So sorry." She knew the woman as well. "But, I love you." There in my arms, she fell asleep and never woke up.

As tears streamed down my cheeks, I held her close to me in hopes she would wake up from my touch. "How could you do this!?" I remember asking the woman that watched in boredom. I heard her footsteps approach me and stopped before me. I looked up at her and glared. "You were mine the moment you were born." She said with a smile. Anger filled me as I placed my fiance down and stood up. Without thinking, I struck the woman. Within a second, her guards were on me and they pinned me against the wall.

I struggled against them, but it was a worthless effort. "You will marry me." The woman said as the doors where my wedding was placed was closed. Everything became dark. She approached me and touched my neck; my body froze immediately. "What are you? Please don't..." My body was becoming weak as she pushed my head to the left, the right side of my neck was revealed to her. As if not wasting a second, she sunk her teeth into my neck and immediately everything went black."

"Year 2020: A modern life for a modern vampire. I lay next to her as the sun began to go down. I waited emotionless for the sun to down. Hunger was growing in my body, and I needed another meal. When I felt the coldness of the night, I began to move. I got up and prepared to hunt for a new meal. I stepped on into the modern streets, the lights of vehicles blinded my eyes for a moment, but I continued my way to the nearest meal. There in the distance was a young man sitting alone waiting for the public bus. I have became a monster. A smile formed my lips as I approached him from behind. As quickly I spotted him was as quick my fangs sunk into his neck. Within a minute, I left him lay there on the bench as I continued my way down the street as if nothing happened. Today felt different as I entered a coffee shop and sat near the back to watch the people come in and out of the shop.

A familiar laugh rang into my ears and I immediately looked towards the direction of the source. My eyes widened as I stared at a memory. My fiancee from when I was human. She was beautiful, perhaps even more beautiful the more I stared at her. "Emilia..." I whispered before shaking my head and forcing my eyes to look away. That couldn't be her...could it. Looking back up towards her, I watched as she kissed a guy that sat next to her. I shook my head once more and looked down. That couldn't be her. "I love you Emilia." I heard the boy say to her and my eyes immediately returned to the couple... It was her?"

Though this may seem like a typical vampire love story, it is not. There are underling problems within the vampire society. The vampires have been following the orders of Elizabeth since the beginning of time. Most would say she is a good leader, but secretly they fear her. A human hunters league has been created because of this since the beginning of time. The league of vampires and league of hunters have been having meetings more than usual and tension is growing. They know of the potential dangers of an unstable vampire leader. Their army has grown as well. Only a few of the world's population knows of vampires, but most still believe that the story of vampires are just legends and myths. The vampires and hunters have done a good job of hiding themselves. A betrayal against Elizabeth or even a hint of betrayal towards her for a human could trigger a declaration of war. These killings would be silent at first, but large enough to get humans scared. Hunters will have to fight to protect their people if a war was declared.

Elizabeth chose Aiden to be her husband when he was a young man, but Aiden was given to Elizabeth long before he was even born. His family was very close to vampires so close that many of his family members were happily transformed into vampires. Some of the family members wanted to stay human so they created an alliance with Elizabeth and her clan. She agreed under one condition: To have the families first born son. They agreed. Most of the children that were born within the Navernus family were women, until Aiden came along. Aiden knows none of this. Rebecca is actually an aunt to Aiden and she knows this, but she is one of a few that are against Elizabeth and her narcissistic ways.

I AM IN NEED OF:

Main Role-
Elizabeth:the main antagonist, also the wife of Aiden and the queen of all vampires.
"The reason to why I am needing an Elizabeth is because the writer that took the role at first never once posted after he or she created her character. Elizabeth is a vital character for this story. Without Elizabeth, the main idea of this story is destroyed. I need someone to replace that Elizabeth. You can create her however you desire because Elizabeth has yet truly been introduced. If you choose this role, you will be replacing the previous owner's character and you will become a member of 'Caged within a Memory'."

Supportive Roles- "Not as important as the main role."
Olivia:Sister of Olivia, her main support.
Celestyn: Leader of the League of Hunters, has a great dislike towards vampires (his family was murdered by a group of wild vampires.) Marcus is his nephew.

Others-
"Others are any other character to want to create to be in this story. You do not need to be one of the characters listed above if you can create your own spectacular and influential character. If you chose to create a 'other' character and I happen to really like that character, I could move them up into the main role areas."

----
At this moment in time, Elizabeth is the most needed character for this story and I would so happy if you try out for her. :)
Last edited by Missing Link on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Caged within a Memory; Important Character(s) Needed

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 pm

Do you still need Elizabeth? If so I'm willing, I like to play the not-so- good types.
"Damn modern people and their wizard’s tools." -Jericho

"I hear stupidity is a fatal disease. Doing my own experimentation to see if that’s true or not. If I survive, we’ll know it’s not. If I die…well, it’ll suck. Bad. And I won’t be happy." -Asmodeus

"Its okay, you looked all bad ass until you hit yourself in the face" Shaun from Psych.

"We have to get her the best, 'cuz she's Christmas in a cup!" -A Customer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Missing Link on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Valerie: Yep, I still need Elizabeth! I have some people interested, but no one has submitted an application... >.< Please do apply.

Missing Link
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valerie_Nix on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

I just put her in, if there are any details you'd like me to change just let me know! :)

Valerie_Nix
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!