Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Can't wait to start!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Can't wait to start!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BluHorizons on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:48 am

Hello I'm Blu (or any variation of my Forum name) and have been role playing for around four years on different sites. I am most excited to start here and hope to become a respected and helpful member, as well as creating and joining some really interesting Roleplays.

Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BluHorizons
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Can't wait to start!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:28 am

Hey Blu! I'm Solo, longtime member and local warlock hunter.

Before you get start, I would suggest checking out the rules forum, so you don't accidentally break one and get banned. That'd suck. Also, if you're looking for a roleplay, the best places to look would be the interest checks or roleplayers wanted forums, or by looking under "Newest Roleplays" at the top. You can also use the search bar to look for anything you want. There should be something for just about anyone, but if you can't for some reason find something, you can make your own roleplay by clicking on add new roleplay under the roleplay tab.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you or direct you to someone who can. : )

That said, welcome, and I hope you have an awesome time here!
-SWP
Last edited by Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 am

My condensed version of your name wasn't family friendly so I think I will stick with Blu!

Anyway, Solo took my job away from linking you to random parts of the site. *sighs deeply* Man, I love links but I guess I'll have to stick a generic: "Welcome to RPG!"

As Solo said, if you have questions or anything feel free to ask just about anyone. We're a super helpful community, I promise!

~Celedia
RPG Global Moderator
"...you know we've fuckin' broken down as a society when people just explode in forests." ~Gasmask in The Unexplainable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 am

I'm gonna be a Moderator someday Celedia, I swear it! I'll take your job as my own if it's the last thing I do!

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Celedia on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Solo Wing Pixy wrote:I'm gonna be a Moderator someday Celedia, I swear it! I'll take your job as my own if it's the last thing I do!

There is only one career path for you, Solo, and it leads through MY DOOR! Well guess what?! THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!

*dramatically slams her fake door in Solo's face and...... end scene!*

Celedia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!