Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Can you survive the night? (open to all)

a topic in Vampire Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Can you survive the night? (open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phobia on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah. Phobia's first RP on this site. : D
Mmkay, so its like this:
For months now the 'Slayers', as they're commonly referred to by the Vampires, have been baiting the surrounding area's vampires into one city in the middle of said area. Baiting a vampire is relatively easy nowadays; simply boil pure human blood. The fumes will send any bloodsucker within the mile into a seemingly drug-educed frenzy to find the source of the intoxicating scent. Once in the city, a special team of these Slayers keeps the vampires in a certain perimeter in the dead center using a special sort of spray that has the opposite effect of the boiling blood. The scent of the 'Vamp Repellant' is so revolting Vampires have been known to pass out from inhaling it for too long; and after that its just too easy for the Slayers to pick them off.
The Vampires trapped in the city soon realize what the humans are planning; a mass murder. Once there's decent amount of Vampires in the city, the humans will order a free-for-all and let the Slayers do what the title implies, and slaughter away. Human or Vampire; everyone is fair game. The citizens of the city have no idea what's about to happen, or even know about the existence of Vampires.

-------------------------

"...A-are you sure you're alright?" Alana asked her brother pleadingly. She knew he was far from alright, with a bullet fragment lodged in his forearm.
"For the last time yes, stop worrying about me." Thayn tried to hide the pain in his voice, unsuccessfully. He was lucky it was just a fragment, if it had been the full silver bullet the poison would have killed him. His hand was clamped over the open wound, streams of blood seeping between his fingers; it was difficult for a Vampire to heal 'on an empty stomach'. The siblings were in an old abandoned parking garage on one of the upper levels; abandoned because some of the floors were starting to cave in. They had fled there in an attempt to lose the Slayer who's been chasing them since the main highway leading into the city. Thayn glanced over at his younger sister who's been switching between looking over the streets for the human and holding back tears when she looked back at him. Thayn as always been the stronger of the two both physically and emotionally; seeing him hurt and in a weakened state like this scares Alana.

Alana was a small girl in height and build for her fifteen-year-old appearance, being only 5'1". An unzipped black hoodie hung from her shoulders, covering a light green shirt that hugged her almost developed figure loosely. Dark green cargo pants that seemed a tad too big for her, and always covered her black high-tops, were held up on her waist by a studded checker-pattern belt. Her shoulder length raven hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail while her free bangs framed her face. Her dark hair made her pale vampiric skin seem even whiter. She stood only feet away from her brother, who was slumped against a wall still clutching his arm, keeping watch for the Slayer. Thayn was nineteen, in appearance and actual years. He wore a grey t-shirt over a white long-sleeve, which was now stained red. His clearly old and worn jeans had tears in both knees; something he'd done himself. His hair, the same exact color as Alana's, was cut short in back but his bangs, that almost always covered his face, were the full legth of his face. Thayn and Alana's resemblance was very close; they aren’t just siblings, they're twins. Alana's appearance is younger because she was turned much earlier than Thayn, who has only been a Vampire for seven months.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Rhad~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Wraif ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Stoul ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Dehn

>:C

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Phobia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Can you survive the night? (open to all)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

Zack was wearing black jeans with a brown belt sown quickly through the waist-loops to keep the slightly-baggy jeans from falling around his ankles, and a black muscle shirt, that was tight around his good-sized muscle bulk. His black hair had long, spiky bangs and they fell down around his cheeks. It fell back to a little past his shoulders in spikes, almost like a naturally-perfected mullet. His face seemed fragile, but masculine and strong at the same time, he had piercing, handsome, deep, icy blue eyes. His skin was tanned to a milky-chocolate color, but a smooth, attractive milky-chocolate. His defined chin and high cheek-bones just added to the slightly feminine face, which just portrayed his teddy-bear personality. His eyebrows were thin, yet clearly defined, and they stayed up, and in perfect line, adding to the small amount of feminity in the young mans handsome face.

He approached his favorite spot, the abandoned parking garage that was downtime. Then he heard the voices. The Vampire boy---Zack--- was strikingly handsome, even more than most Vampires, and rose up to a tall height for his age of only sixteen, six-foot-seven. He approached the two, instantly recognizing them as Vampires, and one was injured. He had just fed, and was still licking blood from his thin, yet masculine lips. He was a fighter and healer by nature, and enjoyed using his greatsword, despite what Slayers used, he was skilled enough to dodge bullets, and use a greatsword to kill them. He walked towards the girl, and smiled weakly at her. "Doesn't your friend here need help?" He asked, knowing he may of frightened her. He wiped some blood from his chin with a long, slender finger, and licked it off. He let his arm drop back to his side. His gloves were stuffed in his back-pocket currently, not in use, since he may have to heal in a few seconds.
Last edited by Orith Nar on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: so do you just want us to jump in? if not just ignore my post, or pm me and ill delete it.....

A girl about 17 walked down an abandoned street near a parking garage. she had been following a smell, that was very intoxicating, so much so she had neglected to feed for 3 days. Her silver hair blows in the slight breeze. 'i need to feed' she thought her violet eyes flashing in the moonlight and her pale white skin glowing softly. Walking alone down the street like she was, she resembled a fallen angel, though she was far from anything good. she was a vampire and she was damned proud of it. Suddenly her phone rang.
"Synister. speak." she said, her voice sounding like silver bells, then she blinked a few times and grinned. the human slayers were smart. the smell was their doing....
"i understand" she said to the person on the other end of the phone then hung up.
suddenly she felt the presence of others. 2 vampires a male and a female. now she was curious...she had to check it out.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phobia on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:27 am

(ooc: That's the idea~ ;3)
(ooc: FFFFF ZACK. o3o)

Suddenly Alana sensed two approaching Vampires. She looked over to Thayn; his eyes were closed, he hadn't felt them yet. That didn't surprise her, with his own blood thick in the air and he being a relatively new Vampire, his senses can't focus on more than one thing yet. She tried to make it seem like nothing was wrong, but then she spotted a Vampress (ooc: I love making up words. |D ) casually walking on the street close by.

In seconds Alana was on her feet in an instinctive defensive posture in front of Thayn at the sound of her voice. Thayn partially opened his eyes enough to see the new Vampire, and his sister between them. Alana bared her fangs in a futile attempt to scare him off; yeah right. She thought of how threatening she must look now compared to this nearly eight-foot-tall Vampire.

Phobia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:26 am

Syn saw spotted the female and injured male as soon as the female stood. her eyes softened at the site of the girl protecting her friend from Syn. she shook her head and grinned, knowing if she wanted to she could blow tha gril off her feet.
"i mean you no harm.....wow that sounds like a line from a cheesey alien movie......" syn laughed
"can i help you in any way? i dont have any healing powers but im good at hunting......i can bring him food....hang right there ill be right back." she said and was off in a flash. it only took her 5 minutes to find a drunk bum. she picked him up gently and carried him back to them. "he wont taste the best but its better than nothing right?" Syn asked with a kind smile.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 pm

((Yes, it is FF7: Crisis Core's Zack Fair.))

Zack knelt down next to the boy, and put his right hand on the bullet wound."Stay still." He said, and a claw from his hand dug into the wound, digging the bullet fragments out. Once he had them out, he cut himself on the wrist, and mixed his blood with the boy's. He dug his finger in, and then calmed the boy. "Do not scream...Ignore the pain..." He whispered through clenched teeth, then suddenly jerked up his finger. He watched the wound close up, and heal completely, no scar, nothing. "Welcome back, brother-blood." He said, gently stroking where the wound was. "I am a healer. My blood, when mixed properly with that of a wounded vampire--or human--will heal any wound, with one drawback. If one of us feels pain, the other will feel the same pain. If one of us dies, the other will be struck by pain worse than death, which will last for six days and six nights. I've gone through that pain myself, but I do not think you'll have to worry about me dying...You should be fine..." He said, getting up and walking to Alanna. "So, do you two have names?" He asked, fingering the hilt of his greatsword slightly, he glanced at the black motorcycle Zack had parked on the other side of this floor of the parking garage. He pulled out his greatsword and gently ran his finger across the sharp end until he felt pain, then returned it to the clips on his back. He glanced at the boy, and saw the pain contorting his face, knowing it was from his finger. "The bond worked. Sucessful heal." He said, as if to himself.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:52 pm

"he needs to feed. your healing only did part of the work" Syn said quietly because shs hadnt noticed the other vampire until now. she lened over and grabbed the bum's wrist biting it the n putting it to the boy's mouth.
"drink" she said soothingly with blood dripping down her chin. she looked like a demonic angel of hell. All in all she was beautiful....inside and out. she smiled at the girl and nodded to the other male.
"hello, my name is syn, and yours?" she asked still waiting for the boy to drink.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phobia on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:42 pm

(ooc: <3333 Did you see the OVA 'Last Order'? Anime Zack = *fangirl explosion*)

Alana didn't really know how to react, they've never made actual contact with other Vampires before. The tall one, Zack, seemed alright to her and ... oddly ...hypnotizing, in a way, but she was slightly bothered by the gigantic weapon he carried. This other girl didn't fell right to her, somehow, but she was more concerned with her brother, at the moment. Thayn didn't move much at first when he was approached, obviously sharing his sister's slight confusion. He winced when the silver fragments were extracted from his flesh, digging his other hand's fingers into the ground and, unknowingly, through some cement from the pain. And suddenly, it was just gone. The wound had completely closed, not trace of it left except his blood stained sleeve. Thayn felt no pain from his arm, and his energy, crippled by the poisoning venom, was slowly returning. He rubbed the area, doubtful. "That's weird." He pointed out to himself, the usual cockiness in his voice back. Pushing the human's dripping wrist away, he was about to say something to her but decided against it; now really wasn't the best time to get on someone's bad side. Alana was at his side in an instant, steadying him as he stood up.

"...My name is Alana, and this in my brother Thayn." She said in not much more than a whisper.

"Well, uh, thanks..." Thayn said to Zack, then thought for a moment, "Can all Vampires do that?"

Phobia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:50 pm

He shook his head as he Thayn spoke again. "Can all Vampires do that?" Thayn had asked. Zack smiled slightly, turned to Alanna, and spoke. "My name's Zack Fair. Nice to meet you, Alanna, Thayn." Then he turned back to Thayn. "No. Only Healer-Vampires." He explained briefly, before walking to his motorcycle, and taking a leather pouch off of a clip on the seat, he dug in it and extracted a vial of a crimson-red liquid. Blood. He took three vials, and handed one to Thayn and Alanna, and downed his own in one, quick drink. "Here, drink. Fresh, tastes good, and is pure human blood." He said, putting his empty vial in his jeans pocket. His greatsword had been his most prized possesion since his youth, when his father had given it to him, after making him a Vampire. He could see the uneasiness in Alana's eyes and traced her vision to his greatsword. "I won't hurt you...If anything, I'm here to help you, both of you. Don't be scared by the sword, it may be big, but it can't hurt unless I use it in a hurtful way. Which, you can count on me not hurting either of you...Do you have a safe-house?" He asked, realizing the sun was begining to rise. He had a safe-house near here, and he stayed there during the day, and once a week, at night, since one night each week they released the blood-fumes.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:11 pm

"fine what ever" Syn muttered a bit peeved at being ignored when for the first time in a long time she was trying hard to be nice.
"ill just be going now....but if i were you young bloods id get the hell out of here and fast. there is some bad shit going down" she muttered

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phobia on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Healer Vampires; huh. Thayn thought to himself. I wonder what other kinds there are...
"No, not in this city we don't." He replied, eyeing the vial in his hand. In the next city over, where the siblings are originally from, they have a house they're parents had abandoned only months before, after finding out about Thayn and Alana's little secret. "We were thinking about just staying in the basement of this place for now; no windows and it looks pretty air tight when all the doors are closed, though we didn't really get that good of a look around before coming up here." Alana shyly sipped from the vial, the thick red liquid slightly staining her lips. Over his shoulder, he could see the black sky slowly turning lighter with the coming of morning.

"What do you mean by bad...stuff?" Alana asked Syn, walking closer to her. She could never 'swear' without feeling guilty afterwards.

Phobia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:35 am

"nows not the time or place to explain.....i guess you could say im a big wig in this city so i have connections....speaking of.....do you want to stay with me??" Syn asked the girl and boy. Syn had done some bad stuff in her life but the past few years she had grown a conscience and had been trying to make up for them. that's why she slipped 600 dollars into the pocket of the drunk she had taken when no one was looking.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:51 am

Zack smiled and turned away. "I have a house near here, it's pretty set on blood, food, even some Human food. Just follow me if you want." He called behind him, getting on his motorcycle and driving away, going slow enough so any Vampire could catch up with him. His house was directly besides the garage, and he loved the garage, he went there near every night. He parked the motorcycle in the front and opened the garage doors to his house, and led the cycle inside, and left the door open, he secured all windows throughout his house and waited at the garage door, he would only wait a few more minutes to see if the two twins had followed him. He had heard about Syn, he had also heard Syn wasn't the sort you want to have your back turned to. He, on the other hand would protect anyone to the death, he hated to kill Humans, and only did so when he was really hungry, and even then, he would preserve the blood in vials so he wouldn't have to kill again so soon. He had found that bone marrow could last a while, with a good amount of blood, so he sometimes preserved bones as well.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:08 am

Syn was now furious.
"who the hell does he think he is? i ought to rip him to-" unfortunately that's all she got out before a bullet hit her in the chest sending her flying. It took a lot more than that to kill her though.
"fuck" she said and winced in pain. her first instinct was to find the shooter, second run away but she knew neither of those options would work because it was likely that the shooter was a sniper and the young bloods would be dead before she found him not to mention she wasn't going to abandon Alana and Thayn. she heard another bullet whistle her way, she avoided it but only barely.
she ran over to Alana and hissed "follow the other vampire's scent....he might be able to keep you semi safe for a while, ill cover you the best i can" as another bullet flew but not at her instead it was aimed at Thyan. she put herself between the bullet and the boy, it hit her right shoulder blade and she snapped her teeth shut with a audible click to avoid making any noise of pain, before pulling them both up and shoving them towards Zack's place. Syn flipped around and narrowed her eyes searching for the spot the bullet were being released from. There was a flash...small but she spotted it. the building across the street! she hissed in pain as yet another bullet grazed her thy. "this is what happens when you don't eat for three days because you dont want to hurt a human!" she yelled at herself before taking off to find the dumb ass who attacked her.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Phobia on Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Thayn hesitated; Zack seemed trustworthy enough, and he'd already done a lot for them, but Thayn has never compeletly trusted anyone, aside from his sister. Alana felt the opposite, tugging on her brother's arm and inching herself in the direction Zack drove off in. "Come on," She whispered to Thayn, "Neither of us have any idea what we're doing, and he--" She was cut off by a gunshot. Instinctively, through human instinct and growing up in not the best of neighborhoods, Thayn jerked his sister into his embrace and ducked down as far as he could while still shielding her with is body. It didn't take him long to see what the bullet hit, the scent of Syn's blood thick in the air in no time. He let up his grip on his sister a bit and the two partailly stood up. One shot in more than a few seconds seemed sort of odd to him since their usually fired in rapid sucession, to his knowledge. Another shot; Thayn ducked down so fast this time he almost knocked Alana down. Syn ran over to them, the bullet didn't seem to stop her at all, much to Thayn's surprise; he could only imagine how a whole bullet must feel.
"Follow the other vampire's scent....he might be able to keep you semi safe for a while, I'll cover you the best I can--" she told them, before positioning herself between them and another bullet. Alana was already getting ready to run for the door when Syn urged them out; they were half way there when Thayn stopped them. He may not be very trusting, but he wasn't about to leave someone alone in this situation. He was about to turn back for her, but she had already bolted.
"Thayn!" Alana yelled to him, standing outside the door way. She was panting and tears were begining to form in her eyes. It just ocurred to Thayn that she had never been shot at; she must be terrified. He ran to her and, instead of taking the stairs or vehicle path, they jumped down the elevator shaft to the first floor. It wasn't hard to find Zack's place after they were ouside.

Phobia
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 pm

Syn made it to the door of the building before the bullets stopped and the hunter wised up to her plan. she ran in the building and up the stairs as fast as she could, which wasn't very fast in her current state, because she had been hit 3 more times. she winced as she beat the door down and snareled at the shooter who cowered and pointed the gun at her.
"go a head.....shoot me...again...ill just make sure you die a VERY painful death...." she hissed and advanced on the hunter. "please...please...dont....i have kids..." he squealed as she lifted him up by his coat. Syn paused at that. "fuck" she muttered then said "i guess ill just have to do this" she said then broke every one of his fingers and both wrists beyond repair. "i would leave this business if i were you....you wont be shooting any one any time soon" and she dropped him then turned to leave as gracefully as she had entered. She hurt all over and knew there was no way she was making it back to her place like this not to mention the rapidly rising sun. she sat down on one of the steps and closed her eyes resigned to die peacefully were she sat.

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!