Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Captives of the Underworld (2 girls/ 3 guys WANTED)

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Captives of the Underworld (2 girls/ 3 guys WANTED)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadezofGrey on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:24 am

You're on a vacation in a small town. But this town is not only small it's creepy. So you sleep in the even creepier motel to wake up and find out that you're no longer in the motel, in fact you have no idea where you are anymore. You've been taken.

Rules:
1: Post your app with character name, age, gender, and if you are playing one of the vampires (or whatever monster you want to be...not the blob however)
2: Only the guys are allowed to be one of the monsters, sorry girls
3: Post length is one paragraph minimum with NO CHAT SPEAK
4: FIRST COME IS FIRST SERVED!
5: Enjoy

Characters:
Girls:
ShadezofGrey- Heidi
---
---

Guys:
---
---
---
"And you're singin the songs thinkin' this is the life and ou wake up in the morning and your head feels twice the size, and you wanna know where you gonna go and where you gonna sleep tonight" This is the life- Amy MacDonald

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadezofGrey
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Captives of the Underworld (2 girls/ 3 guys WANTED)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadezofGrey on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 am

It was strange how the second my head hit the pillow I was asleep. And now that soft pillow has turned into a cold brick floor. The echoing sound of an empty room sent shivers up my spine, the dripping sound of water hitting the floor gave it an eerie silence. I have no idea where I am or how I got here, and I'm already freaking out, my little brother was dying in a hospital that was still three hours away from this strange town, and yet I wouldn't be able to make it there to help him, or at least know what's going on. In fact I didn't even have my phone. Just my camera which would be no use because now the screen was broken. I looked around, there was no one else that I could see, and there was very little light, what light there was is what my eyes had adjusted to. I didn't want to stand so I just remained there sitting on the ground, just wondering where I was, and if I may have fell down a well or something, a pipe? I had no clue. I pulled up my brown hair with a hair tie and brushed off my tank top. I felt the cold and rubbed my arms lightly in an attempt to keep some warmth in me, at least enough to help me survive while I was down here, “Hello?” I called into the echoing darkness.

Name: Heidi

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadezofGrey
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Trixie heard someone call out and she sat up. she was cold and scared. she had always had a fear of the dark and now she was stuck in some cold place where there was no light whatsoever. it terrified her and she felt vaguely claustraphobic, felt the stiffling air as it suffocated her. she cried out in terror.
"Help!" she didn't know what made her call out, only that she had. only that the dark was eating away at her strength of will. she was terrified and wanted nothing more than to go home, back home where family was. but then she realised, they had cast her out. she was disowned now. she started to cry, her tears icy cold, poffering no comfort. all she had was a small box that she had shoved in her pocket before she left home, full of cash and her birthstone necklace. those were all she owned in the world now. she had dropped her phone when she had gotten off the bus in the town and it had landed in a puddle. she had left it behind in the motel, sh realised folornly. she decided to try and find the other oerson who was in the dark.
"Hello? Anyone else here? I heard someone, please don't make me think I am crazy." She called into the darkness as thick as porridge.

name: Trixie Hellas
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 pm

The cries of female voices wake Mackenzie from her uneasy sleep. She was having an odd dream, so at first welcomed the disturbance. That is until she couldn't figure out whether or not her eyes were open. Micky blinks several times and even rubs her eyes before sitting up and looking around in the pitch black surrounding her.

"Hello?" she calls out. "Is anyone there?" She shivers, the cool, dank air chilling her bare shoulders and legs. 'Where am I? Why am I not in the motel bed?' she thinks as she runs her hands over her shoulders then down her legs, both covered in goosebumps. Dressed in only a spaghetti strap and a pair of boxers, it didn't take long for Mackenzie to start shivering. She runs her hands over the hard, damp ground beneath her and slowly gets up onto her hands and knees. She begins to crawl slowly, keeping one out in front of her to make sure she doesn't run in to anything.

Suddenly she touches flesh. It feels like a knee. Micky can't help it; she screams and scrambles backwards, shocked at having grabbed someone. She takes in soome deep, calming breaths, her heart racing in her chest.

"I-I'm sorry for sc-screaming. I uh.. wasn't expecting to be so near someone else. Who are you?" she calls into the void in front of her, almost afraid of a response.

Name: Mackenzie "Micky" Belle
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.

Dreamalot106
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!